Meaning behing "Green Run"

I believe that it is in relation to the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Run experiment. These took place at the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site that is located in Washington, on the Columbia Gorge River. The experiment dealt with plutonium and uranium, and also Iodine-131 and Xenon-133. I don't think that the map itself correlates to this, or even any form of radioactive materials. I believe that it is saying that the map or the events of the Easter Egg are considered to be similar to the Green Run, but with the things used substituted for zombies-related things. Don't know how, as I cannot think very well right now, but I am sure some of you can figure it out.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I was literally just making a thread on this. I'm really really behind on this game, need to catch up. Tonight is the first night I've heard of Green Run as anything outside Zombies, or even the Hanford Site to be honest. I need to get back on top of my game I guess.

Sorry but this has been brought up loads of times already. The dunbarian started up with green run ideas months ago. Still, that doesn't stop it from being true.

See, I didn't look at all the leaks and stuff, and I didn't scour for any info or anything until AFTER the game was released. If it was brought up months ago, that means it was leaked months ago, as the name of the map was never revealed officially, other than when the game launched.

You've done well to make the connections yourself, however in the map Kino there were letters on the ground that spelt 'Manhattan Down' referring to the Manhattan Project which would lead you to the Hanford Site & then Green Run.

Ideas came more certain once the Achievements were released, i.e. - in Green Run......yada yada.

This would be the First proper confirmation, so it was definitely not leaked info.

Well done on finding it yourself.

Have a look at Shooters Thread -Big BO2 Breakthroughs, Locations