SICK AND TIRED

Maz

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I have experienced the sound glitch 2 or 3 times while playing Tranzit. It is so annoying, I just have to end up muting the tv. It's not too bad I just have to get my mates to let me know when the bus is leaving. Also today in one particular game of tranzit, my PS3 absolutely shat itself. I got the sound glitch and then my PS3 crashed. It was absolutely fucked.

Another PS3 player here. Just got the sound glitch for the first time. I was playing Grief on the Town map. Everything was fine until round 15 or so.

Treyarch should stop porting games over from XBOX to PS3 and just make the damn game work and look good on both systems.

Are they going to fix the sound glitch? That's pretty annoying as the only way to correct it is to reboot your system.

DARN YOU TREYARCH!

I got the sound glitch on farm grief. It happened as Richthofen was saying his opening part and then it just repeated his first four letters in a distorted sound. All I could hear was my teammates mic. I ended up finishing but the fact I couldn't hear and lagging later on lead to 8 downs. I haven't had it since though.

I've also had the crashing and balancing teams probs. Also, I was one of the first people with the 1.03 update and I could play with others for an hour since they didn't have it. Hope these are fixed.

patch aint fixed jack

That's certainly odd. I've heard numurous cases where the patch HAS fixed things. Then again, there were over two million people playing last night, it's A LOT for one game server to handle. Vonderhaar suggested contacting support if you were having difficulties still, so perhaps try that next?

Good luck, and keep trying, Black Ops Two is a great game if you don't have the glitches and bugs ;)

-Jolteon

patch aint fixed jack

Indeed. Still the same for me. It actually crashed straight after installing the update. Then crashed loading the game up. Then crashed again after finishing one match. I believe I'm somewhere in the 50-60 crashes range.

Absolutely fuming :evil:

This is beyond a joke.

And now, my PS3 will not read any discs. I'm so angry I'm calm if that makes any sense. I'm lost for words. Let me know if anyone else has this problem.

I had absolutely no problems with any games before, and it's a relatively new console. I've only had one hard lock experience with it prior to playing black ops 2, and that was about 2 months ago. Had absolutely no problem with my Blu ray before, no weird noises, no stuttering, absolutely nothing. I am so unbelievably angry.

And now, my PS3 will not read any discs. I'm so angry I'm calm if that makes any sense. I'm lost for words. Let me know if anyone else has this problem.

I had absolutely no problems with any games before, and it's a relatively new console. I've only had one hard lock experience with it prior to playing black ops 2, and that was about 2 months ago. Had absolutely no problem with my Blu ray before, no weird noises, no stuttering, absolutely nothing. I am so unbelievably angry.

I've had this problem, and it's not a good sign.

Check to see if it reads DVDs; if not, then I really don't know what's wrong.

If so... you're Blu-Ray drive most likely melted.

Happened to my slim a while back.