SICK AND TIRED

Maz

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS GAME FREEZING MY FUCKING PS3! OVER 50 GODDAMN TIMES!!!

TREYARCH SORT THIS SHIT OUT!

CAPS LOCK RAGE!!!!!

SERIOUSLY, I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO PUNCH EVERY IDIOT WHO WORKED ON BLACK OPS 2 IN THE GODDAMN FACE. STOP CRASHING MY FUCKING PS3 YOU BASTARDS! GET THE DAMN PATCH OUT NOW! I DID NOT PAY £70 TO SCREW UP MY CONSOLE. YOU FUCKERS!.

Drunken rant over, but seriously, every time I play Tranzit/Multiplayer/Campaign it crashes. Wtf?

Not off topic, it's mainly zombies. Investing 2 or 3 hours just for it to crash?

PS. Sorry about my language, I am that pissed off :evil:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS GAME FREEZING MY FUCKING PS3! OVER 50 GODDAMN TIMES!!!

TREYARCH SORT THIS SHIT OUT!

CAPS LOCK RAGE!!!!!

SERIOUSLY, I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO PUNCH EVERY IDIOT WHO WORKED ON BLACK OPS 2 IN THE GODDAMN FACE. STOP CRASHING MY FUCKING PS3 YOU BASTARDS! GET THE DAMN PATCH OUT NOW! I DID NOT PAY £70 TO SCREW UP MY CONSOLE. YOU FUCKERS!.

Drunken rant over, but seriously, every time I play Tranzit/Multiplayer/Campaign it crashes. Wtf?

Not off topic, it's mainly zombies. Investing 2 or 3 hours just for it to crash?

PS. Sorry about my language, I am that pissed off :evil:

Funny... My Xbox hasn't froze once...

Way to add to the joy...

My PS3 hasn't crashed once (I've been playing on a PS3 Super slim though so that might make a difference)

The only issues i have had is where it would keep saying "Need more players to balance teams" though that was only in multiplayer and it only lasted for like a few hours.

It would be nice if the PS3 just didn't get most games ported from the Xbox 360 version...and it would be nice if Sony didn't make the PS3 so hard to code for.

Are they going to fix the sound glitch? That's pretty annoying as the only way to correct it is to reboot your system.

DARN YOU TREYARCH!

What is the sound glitch? The only things I've gotten are the occasional freeze and "Waiting for more players to balance teams".

Everything else becomes mute and you just hear this weird stuttering sound...it's pretty hard to explain.

Are they going to fix the sound glitch? That's pretty annoying as the only way to correct it is to reboot your system.

DARN YOU TREYARCH!

What is the sound glitch? The only things I've gotten are the occasional freeze and "Waiting for more players to balance teams".

Everything else becomes mute and you just hear this weird stuttering sound...it's pretty hard to explain.

Neither I nor anyone I know have seen this... Are you sure you don't want me to perform an elexorcism on your system?

My game has been pretty much bug free, to the point where I can't even remember any u encountered because if how negligible they are.

Neither I nor anyone I know have seen this... Are you sure you don't want me to perform an elexorcism on your system?

My game has been pretty much bug free, to the point where I can't even remember any u encountered because if how negligible they are.

Eeerm, i'm not the person who complained about it first of all, i just had a friend who had to restart his system because of it so that's how i know what it's like.

No need to take offense, but people are having issues and just because you aren't doesn't mean everyone else is to :/

Eeerm, i'm not the person who complained about it first of all, i just had a friend who had to restart his system because of it so that's how i know what it's like.

No need to take offense, but people are having issues and just because you aren't doesn't mean everyone else is to :/

I was just joking around as usual. No need to take anything I say to heart. Don't mind me; If you see a rainbow signature just keep on scrolling.

If I find out that my friends have had problems they fixed I will let you know in case anyone neesd a bit of advice.

I am right there with you. I have been in more than 1 game where I'm doing quite well, and start getting higher up in the rounds, and the damn thing freezes and all those stats are lost. Did they not beta test the freaking game? I could have told them within 2 hours of beta testing that this was a problem. It's bad enough they only ship us half a damn game (if they never did DLC, then extra crap we pay for would just be in the next game, and each game would just start with way more content), but then they don't bother testing it to see if the half a game they did send us works? Bullshit.

Well they did move the entire zombies mode to the multiplayer engine, chances are they missed a few bugs, and it hasnent even gotten any patches yet... Try playing just local with no Internet, it's great I've had no big bug problembs what's so ever... EXEPT for the occasional non-exploding grenade, but I think that was implanted purposely into the game...

I played with no internet connection, and I froze. Lack of internet didn't solve it.

This isn't a problem you have to go look for, either. I understand games and software have bugs that can't always be found before launch. however, this is so systemic, widespread, common, and easily found that they had to either not beta test their own game on PS3, or they beta tested it for 15 minutes and said "yep, we're good" and moved on. It's just another complaint in their long history of completely screwing over PS3 players. I'm sick of their shit. They have no excuse.

• Moderators

Oh and all of this could have been prevented by more time to develop the game.

oh Activision...why?

BUT to stay on topic. My ps3 froze 2 times.

Once in the campaign and once in mp. (although it didn't really freeze. The connection was interrupted and then I was stuck in the Plaza loading screen.)

DARN YOU TREYARCH!

Yep, that glitch happened to me yesterday and scared the shit outta me!

And the freezes are not that frequent for me... I've only experienced about 3-5 freezes on my Slim.

The only freezes I've personally heard of are on the slim PS3... I guess me and my super ancient original PS3 have something to smile about now :D

Anyway, I implore you guys to give Treyarch a chance. Every game on release is bound to have bugs that weren't found. I have done some research and I am aware that Treyarch and Sony are working on a patch to fix all of the bugs found in the game (as Liam said). Give it some time and soon Black Ops Two will be up and running and you can forget about these problems. Remember, Treyarch care about their fans. They're not EA. (Insert FIFA 13 rant here that will take up the entire site bandwith).

-Jolteon