How do you level up?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, it has nothing to do with the easter egg. I just got my blue eyes without having done the EE. Neither my friend has done it, but he got the blue eyes way before me, although he played way less than me. Hmm... Hope we know soon how this works, so we can level up quicker ;)

I've seen myself getting downgraded too. It must be some bonus/malus system, of which I obviously get many punishments due to my playtime :D

So I had the normal skull. 4 slashes. Today I played two rounds on Nuketown, and the eyes changed to blue, but 4 slashes stayed. It's now 5. Haven't done EE.

I'm not sure what the forumla for it is. I first thought kills, but no, it's got to include something else. And I'm not sure what activates those blue eyes.

My guess is some ratio within the stats. Kills, Downs, Revives, etc, all mixed together to create your rank.

Nope, it has nothing to do with the easter egg. I just got my blue eyes without having done the EE. Neither my friend has done it, but he got the blue eyes way before me, although he played way less than me. Hmm... Hope we know soon how this works, so we can level up quicker ;)

I've seen myself getting downgraded too. It must be some bonus/malus system, of which I obviously get many punishments due to my playtime :D

Yea u are right Tom. All my friends and I have skull with blue eyes today. Its basically being active every day and improving stats that I mentioned. Consistent High rounds can probably rank us even faster. Like Round 30 +..

Blue Eyed comes with dealing with the EE, so I believe that all of them progress as you complete the achievements and Easter Eggs.

It doesn't. Yesterday night I just received a skull emblem after playing a casual game on TranZit. I don't have anybody knowing how to do EE so I play with randoms.

Today morning I played another game with randoms and we didn't do the EE either. (I think so, cause I didn't watch the other two - I jumped off the bus to protect one guy who stayed in the Diner)

Now I got the blue-eyed skull.

And what are those "round-like" lines next to the emblem?

Now I did a survival IT WAS TRANZIT SRY game and had for some reason permanent quick revive, WITHOUT having the actual perk. "Reviving..." was stated in blue color.

Is this related to the rank in some way? My mate has the same rank (blue eyes skull), but didnt have this benefit.

Now I did a survival game and had for some reason permanent quick revive, WITHOUT having the actual perk. "Reviving..." was stated in blue color.

Is this related to the rank in some way? My mate has the same rank (blue eyes skull), but didnt have this benefit.

Blue eyes and knife or just plain blue eye? I've heard similar things and would like narrow down exactly when the bonus is recieved

Now I did a survival game and had for some reason permanent quick revive, WITHOUT having the actual perk. "Reviving..." was stated in blue color.

It happened to me on my last game on TranZit! I did revive quicker without the Quick Revive and the letter were blue! I was on top of a Bus and it round 10-14, I can't remember exactly. I know that game I was blue-eyed skull (and still am) and I had no downs until the very last stand where I died and it was game over.

(Btw that was the best game I've ever had in Bo2 zombies.)

Without the knife.

...Interesting, that's the one I have (5th round blue eye). I still haven't had the bonus

That's exactly my rank, and the bonus happened to me, once... I'm gonna play some more TranZit tonight, so if something happens, I will do an update.

For now I think it's happening since you reach a certain rank, but then it also depends on your performance in the actual match, eg. when it happened to me I killed about 300 zombies without getting downed and had 8 revives on my account, so maybe it chooses the best player (which I certainly was that particular match) and gives him the ability to help others.

Perhaps a high round on Town gives your skull with shotguns. High round on farm gives you Skull with Knife. 30-40 I am positive. I have seen friends with high rounds holding these emblems.

I think I've got it! The talleys in front of the emblem might be how many rounds you survived there (Or a count of something else), and the emblem itself is from the location you were in. Question: Do those with the blue-eyed skull ALL have Nuketown, or can you get it without Nuketown? That might explain why it is not on the Tranzit map from the trailer.

Perhaps a high round on Town gives your skull with shotguns. High round on farm gives you Skull with Knife. 30-40 I am positive. I have seen friends with high rounds holding these emblems.

I think I've got it! The talleys in front of the emblem might be how many rounds you survived there (Or a count of something else), and the emblem itself is from the location you were in. Question: Do those with the blue-eyed skull ALL have Nuketown, or can you get it without Nuketown? That might explain why it is not on the Tranzit map from the trailer.

It's funny how the tallys on my emblem literally sync with how many days I've had the game (albeit, i'm always on zombies, and hardly touching the multiplayer/campaign). The ranks and tallys, I believe are seperate. The tallys are the highest consecutive days you've played zombies for X amount of time, while as the rank is based off what I think might be a downs/kills ratio of some sort...

It's funny how the tallys on my emblem literally sync with how many days I've had the game (albeit, i'm always on zombies, and hardly touching the multiplayer/campaign). The ranks and tallys, I believe are seperate. The tallys are the highest consecutive days you've played zombies for X amount of time, while as the rank is based off what I think might be a downs/kills ratio of some sort...

Tallys have nothing to do with the days you were playing the game. Otherwise, I should have 7, whereas I have only 5 of them next to my emblem.

Also, I'm trying to stay in Town on TranZit to see if it has something to do with the emblem, but either those bastard randoms keep leaving the game or the connection to the host cuts between rounds 8-10.

You rank up by playing over and over again. Unlike the past, the actual round you reach is not important. Also, riding around TranZit on a bus collecting pieces will improve your rank.

The game is no longer like Kino Der Toten or Der Riese, maps that require creativity to develop fast and efficient high round methods. And, if you are one of those kinds of players, there's no wonder weapon for you to advance deep into the rounds. The best you get is the ray gun, or the 1/2 thunder gun that explodes all over the place after one wave.