A tiny thought on "The Tower of Babble".

Imjayisthatokay

Now I know I'm not the deepest bullet here, but I've kept up to date on zombies since 08, now this tower of babble Easter egg as many of you know has two side's one for Maxis and one for Tricky Ricky (see what I did their) , I find it strange though, if you do Richtofen's Easter egg, he is speaking to you (more like Samuel) from Aether, upon completion of Easter egg, tricky Ricky, talks about how he wants to help save this "pathetic" planet, and turn it back to its beautiful state to where flesh ruled the land, so he can control it...it seems wierd really, it's in my knowledge that upon seeing the forums, most of us believe the Tower itself is one massive weapon, I perhaps think something of that magnitude could be used for something more, I don't know what it could be but I have fabrication of Time Travel (cause Tricky Ricky love's time travel)

Now;

The maxis side of things all the players can hear Maxis, but from my knowledge he is speaking from a radio transmitter of some sort, now to me as I've seen in stand of the video did upon completion of the maxis side Easter egg, I've come to make idea of what he might use it for, Now some of you still agree that the Tower itself is one gigantic weapon and that could possibly be the likely hood of the situation, but I've honesty think, Maxis is trying to bridge a connection between earth and moon, in a posibble rescue attempt on the crew, of course something will go wrong and the original four will teleport to a completely dif. Zone opening the posibble next map with them. So I know the even though the Easter egg achievement is complete, doesn't mean it's over nope Jimmy and the zombie crew had well over a year to make a challenging Easter egg do its gonna cOme eventually. But when and where is the key.

Try killing a denizen under the tower? Ithat thing itself is a huge lightning rod.

Oh hi I'm Jay btw:)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, i also believe it's a gateway through time. And where could it lead, straight to the moon, a means for the old gang to come back. And why so that they can get revenge. If the tower got enough power it could open up a time hole. I'm thinking of a space bridge of sorts. This is just an assumption.

• Administrators

I agree, i also believe it's a gateway through time. And where could it lead, straight to the moon, a means for the old gang to come back. And why so that they can get revenge. If the tower got enough power it could open up a time hole. I'm thinking of a space bridge of sorts. This is just an assumption.

I do not believe the obelisk, or Tower of Babble, is a gateway, portal, or teleportation device of any kind. Why? Simply because the name and story behind the Tower of Babble has to do with communication.

I'm a tad concerned... If the Easter egg does indeed split in 2, one with whatever maxis did with the Harrp, and one where richtofen used the Harrp to heal the earth, is it possible that when the new dlc is released the map will be different to richtofen siders, and maxis siders? Probobly not, heck, maxis may be trying to heal the earth as well, but those orange-death looking beams tell me otherwise...

Still I can't wait for the new dlc and to truely find out who the real bad guy is in this (obviously richtofen is evil, but he could be an antihero), as well as if my favorite zombie sleighing wonders return(And if samanthia has finally shut up, GAH! Her richtofen voice is SO annoying...) So I guess you could say:

Only time will tell what new questions await us in this THEATER OF THE DAMNED!