ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT TRANZIT and THE BEST MAP EVER

wolfboy2712

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a larger (that is, readable) version of this Jpeg? It's way too small to be useful.

Edit; Also, you said there was something in here about the "best zombie map ever", but I don't see anything about Ascension? :P

I think your finger must have slipped, because that is one hell of a typo.

Der riese*

But yeah, it's a bit too small to read the text. Great work though OP!

Do you have a larger (that is, readable) version of this Jpeg? It's way too small to be useful.

Edit; Also, you said there was something in here about the "best zombie map ever", but I don't see anything about Ascension? :P

I think your finger must have slipped, because that is one hell of a typo.

Der riese*

But yeah, it's a bit too small to read the text. Great work though OP!

You've spelled "Verrückt" wrong.

Great work!! The map is just awesome. Did you do this on your own? Looks like a photo of a book or so (?)

It's just sad that the resolution is not big enough.

And the bank does store money for future games!!

I don't know if it is important what you play (solo public custom) and stuff. But I did only customs to play without random noobs, and I went to the bank and got my 50k back from some previous game. I went to the fridge and got my ballistic back...

• Administrators

Great work!! The map is just awesome. Did you do this on your own? Looks like a photo of a book or so (?)

It's just sad that the resolution is not big enough.

And the bank does store money for future games!!

I don't know if it is important what you play (solo public custom) and stuff. But I did only customs to play without random noobs, and I went to the bank and got my 50k back from some previous game. I went to the fridge and got my ballistic back...

The image is of someone scanning the route in the BradyGames Strategy Guide, and I'd know since I've got it haha