~Pack-A-Punch weapons list~

I decided it would be more practical to just investigate in my own as a service to all of you, so here they are! Every pack a punched weapon and a basic description. I also included how pack a punching several times works if you need an explanation. It turns out I was wrong about how it works initially so check it out for me (and you I guess). :mrgreen:

M1911 vs Mustang and Sally- still their good old badass selves!

Python vs Cobra- same as ever!

Five-Seven vs Ultra- as this is like the CZ75's spiritual ancestor treat it like calamity and Jane.

Dual wield Five-Sevens vs Ultra & Violet- see above.

B23R vs B34R- as far as pistols go this one is good for headshots and it's availability.

Executioner vs Voice of Justice- I took down a train on round 15 with six shots. This thing is a goddamn MONSTER!

KAP-40 vs Karmic Atom Perforator-4000- this gun isn't great to begin with and it's not surprising that its upgraded form is generally outclassed by an unupgraded SMG.

DSR-50 vs Dead Specimen Reactor 5000

Barrett M82A1 vs Macro Annihilator

Both of these are similar do I'll just say that their high penetration and one shot kill abilities make them good power weapons but they aren't great for points.

Olympia vs Hades- the same old dragon breath we know and love!

R-870 MCS vs Refitted-870 Mechanical Cranium Sequencer- pretty powerful for a wall gun. Kinda like the raid.

M1216 vs Mesmerizer - this gun is freaking beastly. Upgraded it gets a six shell burst and massive damage. *whispers* she's a keeper!

S12 vs Synthetic Dozen- the unupgraded variant is a bit like a sniper in usage and power, and as such is similar to the upgraded Barrett once PaP'd.

MP5 vs MP115 Kollider- same as ever, but I noticed less recoil... OH JOY!

Chicom QCB vs Chicom Cataclysmic Quadruple Burst- self-explanatory title; it gets a very powerful quad burst, which can drop a deadhead on round 20 if you aim carefully.

AK74U vs AK74-FU2- same as ever!

HAMR vs SLDG-HAMR

LSAT vs FSIRT

RPD vs Relativistic Punishment Device

The HAMR and RPD Are the spiritual ancestors to the RPK and the HK, with the RPD being like the HK in ammo and rate of fire, and the HAMR Being the RPK for similar reasons. The LSAT lies somewhere between the two based on its attributes. Treat them as such! They are both very kick-ass by the way.

SMR vs SM1L3R- this is surprisingly effective for headshots in mid to late rounds. I can just say it will certainly make tou smile!

MTAR vs Malevolent Taxonomic Anodized Redeemer- very effective for headshots; don't reccomend you hip fire at medium range or longer. This baby will burn your ammo out.

FAL vs WN- pretty much the same as in black ops with the only difference being the lack of an adjective before each variant's name.

Type 25 vs Strain 25- by far my favorite assault rifle. It has lightning fast rate of fire, letting you drop them with a quick burst on even high rounds.

M8A1 vs Micro Aerator- still a four round Burst but quite a powerful one, capable if blowing off a head or two in a single burst in mid rounds.

M27 vs Mystifier- this is essentially the spiritual ancestor to the commando, and as such its upgraded form is like a predator in power and usage.

M16 vs Skullcrusher- same old vet!

M14 vs Mnesia- funny seeing you here! this guy...

Galil vs Lamentation- you too? What a coincidence!

RPG vs Rocket Propelled Grievance- I jumped off of the barn balcony and shot down at a swarm and it decimated them in one shot. This is really powerful.

War Machine vs Dystopic Demolisher- I hate the unupgraded version because it is basically a backfrag machine. Upgraded it explodes in contact and is really strong. It looks so freaking awesome upgraded. It is black and spiky with sweet engravings. Check if out!

Ballistic Knife vs Krauss Defibrillator- same as ever. I used it in conjunction with galvaknuckles and I was freaking god for a few rounds.

Ray Gun vs Porter's X2 Ray Gun- the sane little badass it always was.

**I will update this section with each future DLC.

Turns out u was mustaken. So you actually upgrade once for 5000, and the second time it adds an attachment for 2000. This can be a grenade launcher, sight, fast or extended mags, etc. this second PaP costs 2000. The next also costs 2000 and removes the attachment you previously got, replacing it with a new one. Essentially you can repeat this infinitely in a mystery box fashion, until you get the attachment you want.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... li=1#gid=2

Tom's spreadsheet here covers it. But it's good to have just a specific thread as well, so use that as your base.

Some old weapons have been renamed as well (FN FAL = FAL, M16 = A longer name I can;t remember). This is also may mean the PaP versions are entirely different, name wise OR what it gains in PaP. So lets not assume the PaP FAL is the EPC WN till we have proof.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akx9iCAz57g3dFdpcTVRMjJNX3BaVHBTOWQyclVBZ1E&pli=1#gid=2

Tom's spreadsheet here covers it. But it's good to have just a specific thread as well, so use that as your base.

Some old weapons have been renamed as well (FN FAL = FAL, M16 = A longer name I can;t remember). This is also may mean the PaP versions are entirely different, name wise OR what it gains in PaP. So lets not assume the PaP FAL is the EPC WN till we have proof.

Just to clarify, the M16 is now the Colt M16A1 (which I like).

Also, upgraded M1911 is still the Mustang and Sally and Ray Gun is still Porter's X2.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akx9iCAz57g3dFdpcTVRMjJNX3BaVHBTOWQyclVBZ1E&pli=1#gid=2

Quite right. I'd just like to point out to illustrate your point that, in WaW to BO, the Colt M1911 was renamed to M1911. By doing so, the Pack-A-Punched version had a quite drastic change.

the Galil is still the Lamentation, through everytime ive gotten it. it automaticly comes with a Reflex Sight. It's still as good as BO1

The RPG is the Rocket Propelled Greivence, it is fully automatic like the Law was. it has 8 shots. but is much stronger then the Law was. killing Zombies in One shot at Round 23

The RPD is the Reletivistic Punishment Device, it has a total of 875 bullets in ammo. and it shoots and feels much like the H115 Oscillator

The Five Seven (single wield) is the Ultra, it is however, semi auto still. solid for a pistol

The SMR becomes the SM1LER, it is still single shot. and it is still a shit weapon

On town I pack a punched the HAMR like five times. The first time it costs 5000 and turned to SLDG HAMR. Then the next upgrade cost 2000 and put on ACOG. The next was 3000 I believe, and gave it another attachment, and so on. I don know if there is a limit, or why it didn't work for you, but you can pack a punch many times.

On town I pack a punched the HAMR like five times. The first time it costs 5000 and turned to SLDG HAMR. Then the next upgrade cost 2000 and put on ACOG. The next was 3000 I believe, and gave it another attachment, and so on. I don know if there is a limit, or why it didn't work for you, but you can pack a punch many times.

Huh. Well maybe each gun has a predetermined amount of tries? I think we should list ALL of the Pack-A-Punches and ALL of the changes with each Pack-A-Punched gun.

I PaP'd the excecutor (love that pistol!) twice but after the second one all that seemed to have happened was I lost bullets :?: I didn't see any noticeable changes on the weapon though. It was early-ish rounds though so I couldn't tell if the damage increased... but I love that weapon :) I need to upgrade something else.

Actually Electric Jesus. your thinking of the MTAR. the LSAT is in the box. making three LMG's. the LSAT is called the FSIRT when packed.

and the RPD is actually more like the HK to be honest. as it has the slowest fire rate of the three (with the HAMR having a RPK fire rate, and the LSAT being in the middle) the RPD also has the most ammo packed of the three (875 compared to 700 some odd for the other two.) so the RPD is more like HK.

and another one to add. the M27 becomes the Mystifyer when Packed, and it's basiccly the spiritual succsessor to the Commando. M27/Mystifer handles much the same as Commando/Predator. and is about as strong

Actually Electric Jesus. your thinking of the MTAR. the LSAT is in the box. making three LMG's. the LSAT is called the FSIRT when packed.

and the RPD is actually more like the HK to be honest. as it has the slowest fire rate of the three (with the HAMR having a RPK fire rate, and the LSAT being in the middle) the RPD also has the most ammo packed of the three (875 compared to 700 some odd for the other two.) so the RPD is more like HK.

and another one to add. the M27 becomes the Mystifyer when Packed, and it's basiccly the spiritual succsessor to the Commando. M27/Mystifer handles much the same as Commando/Predator. and is about as strong

I edited the OP to include the info you shared. Thanks for your feedback and help!

Huh. Okay.

Also, both the RPD and Galil only Pack-A-Punch once.

Funnily enough I had both of those simultaneously and thought double-pap had been removed or just wasn't working... Since then I've done it so I knew it was just those guns, but I found it odd. I wonder why that is.

EJ I always enjoy reading your posts. Good job!

Thanks bro.

I have never seen the LSAT either because I haven't gotten season pass yet and missed hardened, but as was stated it still has a pap form and is still applicable.

• 1 month later...

as most ask some old weapons were changed in some ways, well mostly all of them didnt change heres the list : galil : exactly the same but instead of bo1 red dot has a reflex sight, raygun: same X2 raygun but aims a different way, FAL : now not epic win its only WN now and it has slightly slower fire rate, higher damage and more mag than in black ops 1 i personally find it better, the m1911 still is mustang and sally but a but more dangerous for yourself cause it causes more damage to self and the colt m16a1: is pretty much the same its still full-auto but with less GL ammo and a but higher bullet ammo and slower fire rate so doesnt waste ammo that much and id say slighty higher damage so its an nice gun for heads shots cause its icredibly acurate( heads up the dual PaP only works in 2025 guns, all past guns cannot be dual PaP) and also some times when u PaP again it does change a lot like ive PaP the executioner many times and always changes a bit and well the atachments are not always visible like sights and that, it can iclude fast mag, long barrel, fmj, etc. and theres no fixed attachment ( exept old guns) when u PaP the executioner and hamr have came with different atachments like laser and others with extended mag and some guns can only change some atachments like for exaple the mtar cannot have a GL only changes the sight ( and add laser ( rare) like every gun) like from red dot to mms and target finder but never GL, fast mags, etc. maybe its for all asault rifles that and for other types of guns only changes other things so this is what i know about the PaP bo2 :D and that light machine gun for those who asked only is in nuketown zombies it wont apeer in tranzit :mrgreen: