Future Tranzit Map Ideas discussion post

Thunderwaffe

This post is to discuss future maps or ideas about perks, traps, alternate transportation from a bus (taxi, train, Jeep, subway, boat), buildables, an epic easter egg, or something crazy that would be awesome.

I had this one idea about a map being just based in a big city. Oh wait... Remember what we thought would be the last map on black ops? Paris!!! A tranzit map where we find four chatacters in a post apocalyptic paris. Maybe use the subway, or a bus. There would be a catacombs area where it is ab underground maze and there are risers everywhere. Maybe even use a boat on the river Seine. Maybe a boss that has to do with the eiffel tower. Running circles around the famous arc du triumph traffic circle lol. Does anyone have ideas for this or another map?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A boat would be really cool idea.

You read my mind lol. And I have the perfect place.

Venice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venice

This would easily give us a new setting, and we would have water instead of fire or lava!

There can be a ferryman (who acts just like the Bus Driver) who will stop off at certain places and stuff. With the many alleys and small routes off the main river, you could easily get lost without fog. Zombies would swim after you (or run if we have shallow enough water).

And lets not forget the bridges all around. Of course some would be cut off, along with some river ways.

No idea what the easter egg/s would be, but this was just a quick thought I had. I will definitely try to cover all aspects of it soon and post it in another thread!

I had a dream last night that I was mr robo bus guy. I accidentally crashed through the front of a grocery store and zombies were durroubding my disabled bus. It was pitch black outside. I fought into the store using a flanethrowet wonder weapon called "the vorkuta." interesting...

Anyway, this gave me an idea for a new tranzit map. It is an easy coast USA suburbia. There are four areas which are...

The starting area, which is a bus stop on the corner of a street. You can't enter any buildings here but it is medium sized.

Next is a small shopping center. You can go into various small stores and around the parking lot.

Next is around the block at a big supermarket. The parking lot is mostly demolished and the inside is cluttered but HUGE.

Then is a residential cul de sac which allows you to enter several houses and explore them in their entirety.

What I like the most about this is sort of why I like the feel of green run. Treyarch kept trying to think of clever locations for us to fight in, but in the end the real fear and excitement comes when you bring the horror home. :twisted: