*POLL* WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of the 2013 pres elections. Choosing between 2 dimwits that are clinically stupid and can't do anything right :c. Personally I'm on neither side. Regardless of who we choose. We're all fucked. But I did choose maxis EE side. It seems interesting...

Eff Maxis. He should have never kept the DG-2 from production. And now he is dead. But I do hope the O3 are okay, those guys need a vacation.

To add on to my post. Whoevers side you choose is the way you choose to die.

You can die quickly by blowing up with the earth by some crazy scientist maxis for the sake of his daughter sammantha. Or you die slowly being tortured by richtofen for how long he pleases. Either way you're dead.

Eff Maxis. He should have never kept the DG-2 from production.

:lol:

I love me a good Richtofen quote reference.

Seriously though, that's all that evil rat was good for, funny quotes. ;)

#teammaxis

hahaha! when I think about Maxis, I thing about liars and cheats. At least Richtofen doesn't lie. Maxis is all blah blah Samantha's soul blah blah I'm must make up for being a terrible father blah blah MUAHAHAHAHAHAA I certainly hope those calculatons were correct, even though i'm vone off zhe top scientist in zhe vorld.

To add on to my post. Whoevers side you choose is the way you choose to die.

You can die quickly by blowing up with the earth by some crazy scientist maxis for the sake of his daughter sammantha. Or you die slowly being tortured by richtofen for how long he pleases. Either way you're dead.

king of the vril + a very convincing liar = the Devil himself aka DR. Douche Maxis