*POLL* WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?

If you have not yet known the story, suggest doing the easter egg or reading the stories BEFORE coming here. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

The final battle has begun! Maxis is creating a weapon or something to defeat Richtofen and his army of ZOMBIES! Richtofen plans something and doesnt want anyone other than Samuel to know. (no ones knows what the end of this side of the easter egg is) But whose side will you choose?

Maxis wishes to see Richtofen defeated and the world saved, but remember his genious plan on Moon? Because of him Earth is worse that it was! More zombies (or better for some of you)! Could Maxis have wanted to increase zombies then attack Richtofen and take over the zombies? All we know is he has always been jealous of Richtofen and he never does tell us his intentions.

Richtofen is now the master! After years of time traveling, fighting, and peeing in a corner of a jail cell on an abandoned boat in the middle of a Freezing cold land (Facepalm to myself if you dont get it) he is now the Controller of the Zombies! His plans have given us more zombies to roam the earth and kill! He intends to keep this forever until the end of time like a little sick game of his. Wil you join him and the never ending hordes?

Vote now!

Update: Well what a shocker! Currently, MAxis is the supposed savior of the earth! Many trust he will do the right thing. However, Team Richtofen follows close.

PLOT TWIST (Spoiler!): Following the events of Buried, Players have once again chosen their sides. Lets look into what happened on either side.

-Richtofen: Having finally connected all the towers from Tranzit and die rise to Buried, he now has full control. He many now freely move through the Aether and the Physical world and do as he pleases. He is the master of all. His power is undefeatable. All of Earth is now his.

-Maxis: After years of work, his vengeance is complete (get it?). He has connected all the spires and has now gained access into the Aether. On top of this, he can now reach Agartha and his beloved daughter. As for your reward: Enjoy your last hours of breathing. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So. Who is the greater and lesser evil now? Maxis will destroy the world. And you can only look at yourself and say "I was a fool."

Richtofen controls everything....but with more "control". He can move through bodies. He is one with EVERYONE. He is in you. He is in me. He. is. master.

Whatever yur preference was, it has come to this. Maxis has prevailed. Richtofen is now a zombies. And Earths fate is sealed.

AlphaOmega signing off.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good at quoting but to the guy who said the shiniest of 2 turds....

There is a french proverbe my grandma used to say

I dont remember the exact words but the english is:

Of the 2 evils, pick the lesser.

Thats what your doin here :P

But i trully guess in your on fantasy you can believe the mid ground is dieing and going to heaven. You wont go to hell cause your already there (i mean in the game lol)

• Administrators

Maxis has lost everything thanks to Richtofen. His daughter, his work, his life. Richtofen destroyed Maxis' life.

That sadistic maniac Edward is gonna get what's coming to him. :twisted:

Agreed completely. Maxis had a perfectly acceptable life until Richtofen turned it all upside down on him. #TeamMaxis

Nah but seriously. I'm on no-one's side right now. I feel for Maxis after what Richtofen did to him. But their is something not quite right about him. He's got a hidden agenda. And I think he's hell bent on getting revenge on Richtofen, that he'd lose his sanity (what was left of it anyway...) and even hurt his daughter (take that as you will) to get back at him. He was a terrible father beforehand (You do not give your daughter a dog and tell her she can keep it, while knowing full well you are going to test on it anyway).

He was the one who caused the earth's destruction all for revenge. And as far as we know, didn't help our friends on the Moon after that. Yes, even his daughter.

Richtofen on the other hand. Well it's his fault for everything. EVERYTHING, except for Maxis' faults, those were not his fault. Sure, the Vril-Ya may have chosen him to do their dirty work, but he easily could've said no, or stopped himself. Even sociopaths have some strand of humanity left in them.

But I'm generally curious as to what he has planned, and whether he even know's Maxis is taking up arms against him even though he 'deleted' him. I suppose he would seeing as he Richtofen didn't send those rockets to earth, and the obvious events in Green Run.

From previous event's, the worlds destruction now was not Richtofen's goal. That was Maxis, hoping to minimize the damage Richtofen would do. That right there rings bells for me on Maxis, and the reason why he'd do anything to get revenge. But the portrayal from Moon onwards was Richtofen = Bad, Maxis = Good. Which is why it makes it even more confusing.

So what are Dr. Richtofen's true goals?

So for now, I'm on no-one's side. Not until more information is gathered on the two.

Maxis has lost everything thanks to Richtofen. His daughter, his work, his life. Richtofen destroyed Maxis' life.

That sadistic maniac Edward is gonna get what's coming to him. :twisted:

Agreed completely. Maxis had a perfectly acceptable life until Richtofen turned it all upside down on him. #TeamMaxis

So developing powerful weapons and super soldiers to win WWII for the Nazi regime was an acceptable life? :lol:

Seriously, though, I'm for Maxis. He's the "lesser of two evils" at this point.

Okay i take back what i said previously about "choosing the lesser evil"

You need to pick who you think will win, who has the better intentions, whose way is more fun (some people want to keep this ingame rather than out of game). Both are evil in their own ways, and both have agendas. You can pick the lesser of the 2 evils but....its your choice.

So developing powerful weapons and super soldiers to win WWII for the Nazi regime was an acceptable life?

Note: Maxis never released any weapons or super soldiers to the Nazis, and he never had the desire to. In the conversation between Richtofen and Maxis about the nazi funding, Maxis even says how he's using the Nazi Party for funding, and would never actually have to help them since the war would be over relatively quick. Maxis put off production of the DG2 (even though it was ready for production) because he didn't want to help the Nazis. That's one of many things that angered Richtofen as we know. And we know the Nazis never got their undead army as well.

Maxis attitude changed after he was betrayed and lost everything. Sure, he may have been a bad father, but does that make him evil?

The lesser of two evils? There's only one evil here folks, and his name is Richtofen.

So developing powerful weapons and super soldiers to win WWII for the Nazi regime was an acceptable life?

Note: Maxis never released any weapons or super soldiers to the Nazis, and he never had the desire to. In the conversation between Richtofen and Maxis about the nazi funding, Maxis even says how he's using the Nazi Party for funding, and would never actually have to help them since the war would be over relatively quick. Maxis put off production of the DG2 (even though it was ready for production) because he didn't want to help the Nazis. That's one of many things that angered Richtofen as we know. And we know the Nazis never got their undead army as well.

Maxis attitude changed after he was betrayed and lost everything. Sure, he may have been a bad father, but does that make him evil?

The lesser of two evils? Tere's only one evil here folks, and his ne is Richtofen.

Well put Shooter. Maxis only wants to help. He had to make an ethical decision in Moon. Richtofen likes torturing LIVING people. Torturing a dead body, or even a Zombie for that matter, isn't as fun for him. Now that he is so powerful, he wants to torture a LIVING humanity, not an apocalypsed one. Maxis knew this is what he wanted. So he destroyed the Earth. People may think that makes him evil, but as Maxis saw it, he was quickly killing off the majority of humanity to spare them a grim fate.

Choose Maxis. He's not perfect, but he is not evil. I think Richtofen is one of the most dastardly villains of all time.

"We work together yeah?! Yipee! Hahahaha. Only one of you will make it out alive." (Grief)

The lesser of two evils? There's only one evil here folks, and his name is Richtofen.

That's why I choose Richtofen. I have my own opinions on Maxis, but I won't share it. I don't like this guy at all.

The zombie story deserves a great villain and Richtofen is a great candidate. Let him last long!

I think Richtofen will continue to be his evil self, and Maxis will ultimately betray us once he is back with Samantha. That evil laugh on Moon at the end of the egg did not seem like it was only because he had went against Richtofen. I think Maxis has lots of evil within him, just he hasn't shown it all. After all, what did those missiles actually do? It nearly destroyed the entire Earth, and zombies are still there.

My vote goes to Richtofen. He may be crazy and evil, but I do not trust the Maxis family.

The fact about Edward is that we know what he was up to, and we know he had achieved his goal. Whatever he does now, it's not going to make things that much worse, or at least he will give us fun time with slaying zombies. And he can change. It's suggested all along the storyline that Richtofen does not control himself and possibly tries to "break free", maybe to atone his sins and repair the damage he caused.

With Maxis, there is one problem - do we trust him? Do we trust the man who in his glory, kindness and power turns against the person who betrayed him and, instead of destroying him directly, messes up the whole planet killing nearly everything that was alive before Moon EE. Do we really want to be betrayed again? With so much we've been through, it is possible that choosing Ludwig can be our another failure.

• 7 months later...