Ladies and Gentlemen of CODz...

There are already multiple threads regarding how the game has failed to live up to everybody's expectations, how it's a failure, how all of the maps stink except for maybe Tranzit and possible town.

About 70-80% of the community seems unanimously united behind the idea that the entirty of zombies is a dissapointment, or does not match the old maps for playability or 'success'

It has also been mentioned how trearch has failed to include several key components to the game, such as a private match that records your record, or a connection that will stay live for a prolonged period of time.

But everyone seems to be forgetting the fact the the game came out LITERALLY two days ago.

So I ask the whole of the community... give the game a chance. Treyarch has not issued a patch for anything yet. Give them the time to correct the mistakes they have made. Give them the time to improve upon what they have delivered. Despite what the community seems to think, their are multiple things that they have done right. The fact that everyone expected this game to be perfect right out of the gate is mind boggling.

Does no one remember the glitchiness of kino and five when black ops came out? anyone? has anyone actually noticed it in this game? the answer is no, the zombies havent actually glitched for me at all.

So my point still stands; give them a chance.

Happy slaying :twisted:

PS: AlphaOmega made good points about this as well, so props to him. :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, Green Run on Tranzit should be considered the new map in itself. The survival maps, at first, disappointed me, but then I just took on the fact that Tranzit mode is our new mode of choice. It's essentially the same as survival, and it's HUGE.

What I'm trying to say is the Green Run in itself is amazing, and the survival maps are just bite sized games, like if you want to play a bit of zombies before work.

There are already multiple threads regarding how the game has failed to live up to everybody's expectations, how it's a failure, how all of the maps stink except for maybe Tranzit and possible town.

About 70-80% of the community seems unanimously united behind the idea that the entirty of zombies is a dissapointment, or does not match the old maps for playability or 'success'

It has also been mentioned how trearch has failed to include several key components to the game, such as a private match that records your record, or a connection that will stay live for a prolonged period of time.

But everyone seems to be forgetting the fact the the game came out LITERALLY two days ago.

So I ask the whole of the community... give the game a chance. Treyarch has not issued a patch for anything yet. Give them the time to correct the mistakes they have made. Give them the time to improve upon what they have delivered. Despite what the community seems to think, their are multiple things that they have done right. The fact that everyone expected this game to be perfect right out of the gate is mind boggling.

Does no one remember the glitchiness of kino and five when black ops came out? anyone? has anyone actually noticed it in this game? the answer is no, the zombies havent actually glitched for me at all.

So my point still stands; give them a chance.

Happy slaying :twisted:

PS: AlphaOmega made good points about this as well, so props to him. :D

It's the hype that they let surround the game itself. Had they shown us some actual footage of the survival beforehand I'm sure there would be less disappointment. Anyway as someone on the forums said "It's like they're forcing us to play tranzit." And I do think that's what it boils down to.

Look at it from solo players' point of view.

Sure I enjoy playing in a team once in a while, but all my friends suck. I was slightly disappointed in the last game because of the lack of easter eggs in solo, Call of the Dead was probably my favourite map just because it had a Solo easter egg. In this not only do they not have easter eggs, but the characters don't talk.

This time round it's even worse for Solo players, it's annoying to make trains in town because of the lava, farm's pretty easy but bland and tiny, the other one I don't even know the name of isn't great either.

But to be honest the thing I'm most disappointed with is they're all fairly bland and small. The only thing with any originality is Tranzit, which I enjoyed quite a bit but solo especially doesn't have the replayability of ANY of the previous maps in my opinion.

I agree with a few of the above people though, it really seems like Treyarch is pushing Tranzit on us.