Post your Black Ops 2 Emblems here!

Undead

Also... I found a way of generating your Black Ops 2 emblem as big as you want, don't know if anyone else has figured it out yet, or if theres already an easier way, but if you guys are interested... I'll share...

I'm interested, please share. My iPhone pics are lame.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliments. I might make tutorial vids but my setup is crappy for capture. I'd have to make an iPhone recording.

Each one took about 15-30 minutes, and they all use all 32 layers. If I had more layers of course I could make them better (eg, adding black outlines around the fingers in the 935 logo). Hey, zachjd, love the ray gun one. I was going to try that but didn't think I could do it.

I still would like to know how to get the direct online link to them. In Elite, here is the image link to my emblem, which of course is wrong:

https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emble ... mgtype=png

As another example, the one that deathb4di2h0nor posted is the same, but it used to be Richtofen related. Anyone know how to make these show up?

• 1 month later...

Here are 5 I did on my own this weekend.

What do you think? Currently the nuke and perk bottles are my favs.

I know that's an old post, but those emblems are absolutely incredible yourmapper.

I'm amazed at how talented some of you guys are with the emblem creator.

I probably shouldn't post mine...out of peer embarrassment :oops: :lol:

I know that's an old post, but those emblems are absolutely incredible yourmapper.

Don't be shy shooter. It doesn't have to be awesome but I do uck at making funny emblems :oops: . We all have our down falls and our rises.

My God. Those look sooo awesome. Honah to The Shootah!!

Heres mine:

Also... I found a way of generating your Black Ops 2 emblem as big as you want, don't know if anyone else has figured it out yet, or if theres already an easier way, but if you guys are interested... I'll share...

Excellent, sir.

Very wow grill. I can see how you made it but not going to try. But I do have a question. "What does this crow mean to you and what would you make next?" :D

thanks Crimson! to me - the crow means DEATH BY CROW'S BEAK

it's actually a Vigor (or power) from Bioshock Infinite

Next? ... perhaps shock jockey...

• 2 weeks later...

My emblem is a Lugia. It's is the emblem I am by far most proud of as I made it 100% myself.

A little pissed off though because someone has now made a tutorial of it on YT, and gave me no credit whatsoever. I messaged him about it but he insists he didn't steal it from me... Despite the fact it is exactly the same... Grrr...

I will post and image when I work out how to grab it from Elite :lol:

-Jolteon