Misty Appreciation Thread

Rissole25

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol misty sucks

This thread is appreciation for HER ONLY. Make your own if you want to talk about the other characters.

Please read the thread more carefully next time. I don't care if you don't like her, heck, you can make an "IH8MISTY" club if you want. Just don't post it in here like I said from the start.

To everyone else, I will be adding pictures momentarily, as well some quotes of hers. And Slap, there is just something about her (not her boobs) that just interests me more than the others. It might be her accent, attitude, etc. I think I like her more than everyone else because she just seems to exaggerate things alot, plus all the hate she gives Russman. Reminds me of Dempsey alot. ;)

Updated the OP with pics.

I dislike female characters that are added simply for the sake of adding a female character, but I am glad they alluded to her with Dempsey's quotes about a daughter and their similar personalities.

That said, I STILL haven't gotten the game (god damn people not returning their games on time...), but I will see how I like her then.

I dislike female characters that are added simply for the sake of adding a female character, but I am glad they alluded to her with Dempsey's quotes about a daughter and their similar personalities.

That said, I STILL haven't gotten the game (god damn people not returning their games on time...), but I will see how I like her then.

She did say something about "just like a present daddy got me for christmas" when I picked up a gun with her. Wasn't really paying attention and I'm paraphrasing the quote. She does seem like the female version of Dempsey.

Yo, just registered and i wanted to tell you guys that the person who happens to voice act Misty is Ashleigh Ball, who is also the voice actor for Rainbow Dash and Applejack, that's one of the many reasons i love Misty over all of the other survivors.

Also one of her quotes while Pack-a-Punching is:

"Well this looks...umm..ahh...Oh yeah! 20% Cooler!"

MY GOD MISTY I LUV U

EDIT: For some reason, Call of Duty wiki has changed the voice actress to Stephanie Lemelin, which in my opinion is BS, since why else would Misty keep quoting something MLP/PPG related? Makes no sense.

Yo, just registered and i wanted to tell you guys that the person who happens to voice act Misty is Ashleigh Ball, who is also the voice actor for Rainbow Dash and Applejack, that's one of the many reasons i love Misty over all of the other survivors.

Also one of her quotes while Pack-a-Punching is:

"Well this looks...umm..ahh...Oh yeah! 20% Cooler!"

MY GOD MISTY I LUV U

Now that you have said that I can imagine MLP characters with ray guns assult rifles and shotguns killing horde's off zombies :evil:

I actually like the whole relationship thing she has going on with the nerd Marlton. She's always teasing him. It fits the classic Zombie apocalypse stereotype, last guy on earth thing where it's always some super hot girl with some unlikely nerd that finally gets the girl because of the situation. As far as her being related to Dempsey I'm not so sure yet but it'd be an excellent way to tie her to the old characters. I still like the idea that these four survivors are just that, survivors of the damage that has been done and totally unrelated to the original characters as far as back story goes. I think the same thing can be done with future DLC around the globe. Meeting the fam 4 as the story unfolds is a better plot in my opinion. Buuuut there's always that one... that one character who ties into the back story. I think Marlton knows more than he's letting on, and Stuhlinger is a pretty creepy guy with more knowledge about whats going on than he's letting on.

Anyway sorry to get a bit off topic, Misty is awesome! She has a great set of... pistols *Ahem* Duel five sevens what? She knows how to handle a gun.. er.. um.. Clearly a woman of many talents. :D

If Dempsey had a Sex-Change, Misty would be the End Result.

Not to jump too off topic, but you can see the slight similarities between the new characters and the old ones.

Misty - Just as Gun Crazy and Badass as Dempsey.

Russman - Just as talkative about being Old as Nikolai is about Vodka.

Samuel - Hears Voices just as Richtofen

Marilton - Anoying and won't shut up....just like Takeo.