Grief mode discussion

The Clay Bird

Hello CODZ, birdman22 here and I'd like to discuss GRIEF mode for blops2 zombies!

I have had a ton of fun playing this mode so far, however, and keep in mind my sample set is only 2 games, but both games i have played ended up with all the players on one team leaving because it became to hard to finish the round/win the match.

now, i dont really have a great solution to this, but the current setup of the game has caused my friends and i to adopt a strategy of basically sacrificing ourselves in hopes of the other team failing and spending al their money trying to surivev. basically like buying a put option on wall street. acting based on the assumption that the other team will fail. this game mode has SO much potential, but it needs work

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grief mode wasn't what I was expecting at all, honestly I was expecting more trolling & more mechanics & griefing but every game I've played has been below round 8 and it ends up being a knifing contest, knife the opponent that wants to revive a downed player, you will never get revived & the game ends SO quickly because of the stun. I really did want it to last longer with there being more such as being able to close doors, fiddle with perk machines & stop them doing what they're meant to do, grenades that cause havoc on the opponents screen & have it last long enough so you can actually buy perks and use the box.

I still see the potential but at the moment I don't think it is where it could be, it needs work & I hope work is done to it so I can really grief people :twisted:

I have a few questions about grief, I noticed a couple times you cannot buy perks it says the power is off...can someone turn it on/off as they please? and In farm map if you get two of your players to stand on the stairwell of the house it blocks the other team from accessing the box/jug they have to play with olympia and pistol only its pretty funny to do that.

I have a few questions about grief, I noticed a couple times you cannot buy perks it says the power is off...can someone turn it on/off as they please? and In farm map if you get two of your players to stand on the stairwell of the house it blocks the other team from accessing the box/jug they have to play with olympia and pistol only its pretty funny to do that.

I think emp grenade can turn off the perk machines, which disables the effect for anyone who has that perk.

And someone did that stair think to me and I was sad. lol

I've found that if you revive someone while laying prone, you don't get affected by people knifing you. Just a tip I found.

I figured that out too and the other team went down trying to knife me because the zombies didn't come after me! Needless to say they all quit :lol: 1 thing I really wish they would change is if everyone goes down and it resets, you should restart with everyone with 1500 points. I had a game where I got stuck with an empty gun and an RPG and everyone died like 8 times since no one had points.

Other than that I love grief and I hope they make more