Easter egg help

X HOLLYWOOD18

I am currently on the stage of the Easter egg where you have to use the jet gun on the rock in the cornfield. Unfortunately i was an idiot and didn't aim the gun properly and it has broken. I heard somewhere that you can rebuild it by picking up the broken pieces but i do not see them anywhere. Did i screw myself over or is there a way to fix this?

I tried going back to the bench where i made it originally, since i thought you could pick up a new one (like the turbine and shield) but it was not there. Any help would be appreciated and sorry if this wasn't worthy of a post. I am in the middle of the game atm so a quick response would be very helpful.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey yeah dont worry you didnt mess anything up. You have to go and collect the pieces all over again. They should be in the same spots, but like you know they are randomized meaning in the same room or place just moved somewhere else in the room. Also my GT is BLACKFIRE561. I need help with the easter egg would you like to help me tomorrow or something I hope you have xbox.

Thanks for the quick response. Thats incredibly frustrating to do it again but i've already gotten this far by myself so i might as well practice and get some more experience and remember where everything is. I heard somewhere that after doing these steps that it "saves" and you can continue from this point in a different game. Any idea if that is true?

Yes it is kinda. Once you build the table under the power antenna place and put all the items on it like the radio meteor and power generator thing then it saves any I believe it works like any game you go into its there but it also might just show up with whoever was in the game when you built it. One of the two for sure.