Avenged sevenfold single player cameo of excellence (Spoiler

I guess I should say spoiler alert because the varying outcomes might affect this, but I doubt it. either way this happens at the end so SPOILER ALERT. It doesn't spoil anything about the plot but it's still common courtesy. Tee hee hee!

This has honestly got to be the greatest thing ive ever seen. Upon completing the campaign a brief scene is shown where an aged frank woods is talking with menendez. What is strange is their clothes; frank has an A7X shirt and menendez has a flaming cordis die shirt. Then, the members of avenged sevenfold come in and hustle them onto a stage. Frank simply walks out of his wheelchair, to which menendez says "WHAT THE F$&@???" and woods replies with "oh that? I'm just lazy as S$&@." then they go on stage and perform Carry On, with all of the characters (good and bad) rocking out on stage or in the audience. Frank is playing the drum set and menendez is on guitar. They both have pretty epic solos too.

And if you look carefully at the audience you just might see a zombie or two... Look at the balconies!

Anyway, just thought I'd put this out here because I enjoyed it immensely. Anyone else find this, uh... interesting?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved it too! Especially when old Mason is dancing with Reznov for a sec, then looks back and he's not there anymore.

:shock:

Super-mega-spoiler alert:

in my timeline mason died! Do the choices you make affect the final scene?

MIND = BLOWN

Yeah, as long as you didn't shoot him in the head he'll be fine. I shot him in the chest and legs.

Loved it too! Especially when old Mason is dancing with Reznov for a sec, then looks back and he's not there anymore.

:shock:

Super-mega-spoiler alert:

in my timeline mason died! Do the choices you make affect the final scene?

MIND = BLOWN

Yeah, as long as you didn't shoot him in the head he'll be fine. I shot him in the chest and legs.

So you mean my 1337 Sn1P3R 5K11LS killed off mason for me?? :cry:

I really liked this scene, even though I didn't care too much for the music. I just thought the way that they completely shoved logic, storyline, and reason out the window for this little skit. It made absolutely no sense. :P

EDIT: I shot Mason in the legs because I knew something was fishy. I didn't want to execute someone I couldn't see face-to-face.