Zombies Reference?

Wonderwaffe

I was playing the campaign yesterday and on the second level you have to infiltrate some sort of base in the mountains. Then you find a scientist who brings you over to something called a "Quantum Entanglement Device" (QED). Sound familiar to anyone? Is this just a reference, a lapse of memory or is it actually part of something bigger.

Unfortunately, after continuing the campaign I found no other zombie references of this nature, in fact I only heard Quantum heard once more throughout it. I wish to conclude that this is simply a small reference by Treyarch, although I wish it was something more.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the campaign mission where you are in Pakistan, one of the posters on the wall is exactly the same as the ones in Tranzit. There's a poster above it but it was hard to distinguish.

Yeah I saw that poster, on that same mission there is room you go in that has the chair and pretty much everything else that is on the start screen room from black ops 1, there is also a room you have to swim through afterwards that has lots of radios like the zombie ones as well, plus I think you can get the galva knuckles on this mission as well if you use the access thing on the custom loadout.

I found something funny Tank dempseys character model is in black ops 2 on the mission with karma on the hotel hes wearing casual civillian clothes haha

Haha seriously? I must find him! Wouldn't be surprised if the other characters are there as well, just dressed differently. There are so many people there (and at the ending cutscene with A7X), we should probably have a good look at those. I didn't even notice the zombies (I did see Reznov though haha).

I also noticed that Q.E.D. reference. I heard it and was like :o

As a new question, has anybody found the Jet Gun in the campaign yet? We had the Ray Gun in WaW, and the Thundergun in BO. It only makes sense they would continue this, and with the Jet Gun being the only other Wonder Weapon (might be Monkey Bombs), I definitely think it is hidden in the Campaign somewhere. The question is, which level, and what are the steps are to attain it...

I found something funny Tank dempseys character model is in black ops 2 on the mission with karma on the hotel hes wearing casual civillian clothes haha

Haha seriously? I must find him! Wouldn't be surprised if the other characters are there as well, just dressed differently. There are so many people there (and at the ending cutscene with A7X), we should probably have a good look at those. I didn't even notice the zombies (I did see Reznov though haha).

I also noticed that Q.E.D. reference. I heard it and was like :o

As a new question, has anybody found the Jet Gun in the campaign yet? We had the Ray Gun in WaW, and the Thundergun in BO. It only makes sense they would continue this, and with the Jet Gun being the only other Wonder Weapon (might be Monkey Bombs), I definitely think it is hidden in the Campaign somewhere. The question is, which level, and what are the steps are to attain it...

It is possible though they might've done the Ray Gun to be retro. Just like with the Nacht der Untoten reference.

• 1 month later...

There are more.... A couple zombies are celebrating in the crowds in the final cutscene

Yeah i couldve sworn i saw a zombie in the top left corner then i thought i was going crazy.Then i thought sooner or later they were going to overun the plaxe then menedez and/or woods would have a gun and then you could play as them like they did in BO1

There are more.... A couple zombies are celebrating in the crowds in the final cutscene

Yeah i couldve sworn i saw a zombie in the top left corner then i thought i was going crazy.Then i thought sooner or later they were going to overun the plaxe then menedez and/or woods would have a gun and then you could play as them like they did in BO1

same here :lol:

on a 2025 mission where you spy on menendez I saw the POWER! poster that is in Tranzit

• 3 months later...

Lmao!! Tank finally found Paradise, in Atlantis, Where the men are men and THE BITCHES ARE WILD!!! OOORAH! Would be cool if Defalco came in and shot the place up. Nikolai would be behind the bar drinking Wodka as it was pouring off the counter from broken bottles. Takeo would be posted against the wall bobbin his head. Then Richtofen would look around to see who's looking, and run off with the dead girl that was shot saying, " Zhe body parts will be proven useful...oooooohh so useful."