Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

way2g00d

Written Guide to Tower of Babble EE - Updated for 2 players

For Richtofen side, 4 players is not needed, just 4 EMPs. Since each player will earn 2 EMPs when they get them from the box, in theory only 2 players are needed to complete the Richtofen EE, however, it becomes harder as players must toss an EMP, teleport and toss their second EMP quickly.

I can't say exactly what the window is, but I can say it's possible as I did this with only 3 players. All 3 of us tossed one EMP and then our third player teleported and tosses his second EMP within 30 seconds of the first toss. As I already had ToB complete with the Maxis side, it was verified by our third player, who hadn't done either side, receiving the achievement pop.

I tried the Rochtofen many times. But after we used the jet gun Rochtiofen talks kill zombies blah blah. Then we never hear him say reduce the power by four. Do we have to stack all the zombies under the pylon? Or can we kill them one by one. Do we have to use explosives?

Yes, once Rick talks to you about killing zombies.. Just kill zombies under the pylon. We used explosives but it is proved that you can do this with any weapons. After a certain zombies killed he tells you to reduce it by 4. You don't have to stack them or train them, even though it wouldn't hurt much in low rounds to do it. Just let the white player run and be sure to get the monkeys and mustang and sallys for emergency.

Oh wow, been trying to do Maxis' side of Tranzit EE for a while. Good to know you can do it with two people, thanks.

Had completed Maxis side orginally. Thanks to this guide I done Richtofen's. Just a pain timing the EMP's.

When we went to get the EMP's tho I only took me 1 try on the box then 2 other got them within 5 tries each

Buried Navcard-Tranzit?

Tranzit Navcard-Die Rise

Die Rise Navcard-Buried

So..connection between those three maps will allow you to move to the final mapm maybe a portal could open leading to moon? Just me theorys

Just a tip for those trying this with two players - don't forget about mic lag. I have a feeling people don't take this into account when they do a countdown for the EMP throw.

The counter this, just countdown normally on three. Tell your friend to throw it when they hear "two" but you yourself throw it on "one". Simple counter.

Just a little heads-up!

Just a tip for those trying this with two players - don't forget about mic lag. I have a feeling people don't take this into account when they do a countdown for the EMP throw.

The counter this, just countdown normally on three. Tell your friend to throw it when they hear "two" but you yourself throw it on "one". Simple counter.

Just a little heads-up!

A lot of people miss this key element and get very frustrated. Although, when counting down the person counting throws on three. By the time the other player hears "two", you are already saying 3 since you are lagging to them.

Go to Tower and place 2 turbines and Capture Avagadro using EMP underneath the tower. Maxis says he needs more power. [We waited for Avogadro by Diner with power on and we led light him to the tower instead of waiting there without perks. While 2 players do this, the other two can stay by Power so when he is about to be captured next to tower one of them can then turn the power off. This is a less painful method.

I wanna know..Why their 4 players ????

From the top of my head, yes you can leave the power on. You just need to turn off the power during that one step as discussed in Original post.

Step 2: Go to Tower and place 2 turbines and Capture Avagadro using EMP underneath the tower. Maxis says he needs more power. [We waited for Avogadro by Diner with power on and we led him to the tower instead of waiting there without perks. While 2 players do this, the other two can stay by Power so when he is about to be captured next to tower one of them can then turn the power off. This is a less painful method.]

is there a 2nd bus route .. or train route ?

There is a thread related to this. Just search for it. I don't' know if there is a second route. If I were to guess, I would guess No.

Richtofen side: one player. Sounds impossible? Maybe, haven't tried. HOWEVER...the only step that seems impossible to do is the EMP step.

How to do it:

1. Get EMP's.

2. Throw EMP at a teleporter (not the one you're about to jump in to)

3. Throw EMP at teleporter (the one you ARE about to jump in to)

4. Jump into teleporter

5. Luckily acquire a Max ammo when you come our at the next teleporter.

6. Throw EMP at a teleporter (one in the distance somewhere)

7. Throw EMP at the teleporter you came out at.

8. Done

Possible? Find out on the next episode of Mythbusters! ...or not...

Awards

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct - regarding all site regulations and guidelines as a user of the website - can be found here. Failure to comply with the CoC will result in account disciplinary action.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .