Written Guide to Tower of Babble EE - Updated for 2 players

way2g00d

For Richtofen side, 4 players is not needed, just 4 EMPs. Since each player will earn 2 EMPs when they get them from the box, in theory only 2 players are needed to complete the Richtofen EE, however, it becomes harder as players must toss an EMP, teleport and toss their second EMP quickly.

I can't say exactly what the window is, but I can say it's possible as I did this with only 3 players. All 3 of us tossed one EMP and then our third player teleported and tosses his second EMP within 30 seconds of the first toss. As I already had ToB complete with the Maxis side, it was verified by our third player, who hadn't done either side, receiving the achievement pop.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried the Rochtofen many times. But after we used the jet gun Rochtiofen talks kill zombies blah blah. Then we never hear him say reduce the power by four. Do we have to stack all the zombies under the pylon? Or can we kill them one by one. Do we have to use explosives?

Yes, once Rick talks to you about killing zombies.. Just kill zombies under the pylon. We used explosives but it is proved that you can do this with any weapons. After a certain zombies killed he tells you to reduce it by 4. You don't have to stack them or train them, even though it wouldn't hurt much in low rounds to do it. Just let the white player run and be sure to get the monkeys and mustang and sallys for emergency.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a tip for those trying this with two players - don't forget about mic lag. I have a feeling people don't take this into account when they do a countdown for the EMP throw.

The counter this, just countdown normally on three. Tell your friend to throw it when they hear "two" but you yourself throw it on "one". Simple counter.

Just a little heads-up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a tip for those trying this with two players - don't forget about mic lag. I have a feeling people don't take this into account when they do a countdown for the EMP throw.

The counter this, just countdown normally on three. Tell your friend to throw it when they hear "two" but you yourself throw it on "one". Simple counter.

Just a little heads-up!

A lot of people miss this key element and get very frustrated. Although, when counting down the person counting throws on three. By the time the other player hears "two", you are already saying 3 since you are lagging to them.

Go to Tower and place 2 turbines and Capture Avagadro using EMP underneath the tower. Maxis says he needs more power. [We waited for Avogadro by Diner with power on and we led light him to the tower instead of waiting there without perks. While 2 players do this, the other two can stay by Power so when he is about to be captured next to tower one of them can then turn the power off. This is a less painful method.

I wanna know..Why their 4 players ????

• 8 months later...

From the top of my head, yes you can leave the power on. You just need to turn off the power during that one step as discussed in Original post.

Step 2: Go to Tower and place 2 turbines and Capture Avagadro using EMP underneath the tower. Maxis says he needs more power. [We waited for Avogadro by Diner with power on and we led him to the tower instead of waiting there without perks. While 2 players do this, the other two can stay by Power so when he is about to be captured next to tower one of them can then turn the power off. This is a less painful method.]

• 7 months later...

Richtofen side: one player. Sounds impossible? Maybe, haven't tried. HOWEVER...the only step that seems impossible to do is the EMP step.

How to do it:

1. Get EMP's.

2. Throw EMP at a teleporter (not the one you're about to jump in to)

3. Throw EMP at teleporter (the one you ARE about to jump in to)

4. Jump into teleporter

5. Luckily acquire a Max ammo when you come our at the next teleporter.

6. Throw EMP at a teleporter (one in the distance somewhere)

7. Throw EMP at the teleporter you came out at.

8. Done

Possible? Find out on the next episode of Mythbusters! ...or not...