Written Guide to Tower of Babble EE - Updated for 2 players

way2g00d

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK THE MORSE CODE = PART OF THE SECRET PLAN, THAT DR. MAXIS HAD IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM.

I quote: "Due to his suspicions of Richtofen, Maxis had an emergency plan should Richtofen kill him and try and take control of the zombies. When Richtofen activates the zombie-controlling device, a recording of Maxis can be heard saying he can help stop Richtofen. At the end(???) of this plan, missiles from the moon are launched at Earth, incinerating it"..... [source]

MORSE CODE #1: "STAY CLOSE TO ME"

I quote: ....."Samantha Emilia Abigail Maxis was born to Ludvig Maxis and his unknown wife. After his wife died, Maxis made sure SHE WAS ALWAYS CLOSE TO HIM"..... This might be a clue to who the messager of this morse code is. Probably Dr. Maxis speaking to Samantha (because he once told this to Samantha)..... [source]

Also the light is red/orange, so that is also pointing to Maxis or Samantha.

MORSE CODE #2: "GO TO THE LIGHT"

Did you notice the pyramid between diner and farm? This thing looks (according to the shape and its size) an awful lot like the pyramid Samantha was trapped in on Moon. My theory is that either Dr. Maxis OR Samantha is trapped in this thing and we can get him or her out by loading the pylon and/or pyramid with element 115. The sparkling orbs around the traffic light might absorb the element 115 that is needed. We maybe have to start to try interact with this thing?

MORSE CODE #3: "POWER IS KNOWLEDGE"

Since Dr. Maxis was 'head scientist' of the Group 935 (Richtofen was of a lower rank: assistent), Maxis might have more knowlegde than Richthofen and some of this information he might have shared with Samantha. And if that's true, maybe she can help us, if she can get her body back... OR if we free Dr. Maxis, if he's the one in the pyramid, he might be the one able to help us. Both of them might know something what Richtofen DOESN'T know and what possibly helps us!...

MORSE CODE #4: "HELP ME SO I CAN HELP YOU"

Either Samantha gets back her own body and she is able to help us in some way OR if we free Maxis from the pyramid (if he's the one who's in there) he might be the one that helps us....

MORSE CODE #5: "THE FUTURE IS OURS TO DESTROY"

"The future is ours to destroy" -> Richtofen is in control over the zombies and therefore in controle of the future of mankind. We need to 'destroy' him" to survive and save mankind...

MORSE CODE #6 ENERGY CAN ONLY BE TRANSFORMED

Might refer to (Einsteins Theory of Relativity) the fact that Dr. Maxis/Samantha might be in another form now, but her/his 'energy' can't be wiped out and therefore she/he is not yet defeated.

MORSE CODE #7 "WE SHALL PREVAIL"

The determination (commitment) of Samantha and her father to punish Richtofen and the everyone involved in the betrayal.

This is starting to make me believe this "commitment" mentioned by Jimmy Zielinsky, is refering to the commitment Samantha Maxis has to get her body back and Dr. Maxis' and Samantha's will to destroy everyone who was involved in betraying them (and all those who have helped).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL SOURCES:

*http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Samantha_Maxis

*http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Maxis

*http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Edward_Richtofen

*http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Moon/Quotes#Samantha_Maxis

Has anyone tried doing the Richtofen EE without building the nav card reader? It doesn't make sense to be necessary, as his instructions to the player is to build a jet engine and heat up the obelisk (tower), and he really doesn't mention the Nav card or nav card reader until you actually build it, and it doesn't really lead up to jet gun part either, it just kind of sits by itself. If anyone doesn't have the Nav card table saved into their game, they should try to do the EE without the table and see if it works.

Thanks, im glad someone is listening now. Ive been testing in solo offline with the navcard table and when you are told to use it. Best scenario i can come up with is make sure you use Stu. That way you can hear both sides if you need to. So far i've only done maxis side solo up to where i turn off the power, and build the whole table. And he says nothing so far.

ok first thing ya dont need 4 players and ya dont need to use explosive weapons either

Ok... elaborate? How do you do it without 4 players?

Well richtofens side can be done with 2 players you just need to activate two of the lamp post portals have 2 EMP`s and throw a EMP jump in the portal and throw another one but you have to be quick and be really accurate in timing

Sorry guys just seen the reply to my quote but i guess by now ya all know that both sides of the easter egg can be done with 2 players, i completed it with 2 of us if u still need me to elaborate ill be happy too but i somehow think thats not neccasary now lol

PLEASE PLEASE explain Maxis side i would really apreciate it

HELLO GUYS

i have a question, first i done Maxis EE and tower get orange firework on it also maxis stop talking to me , then i decide to do richtofen EE and when i finish it the tower get a purple lighting only and maxis talked to me again , So is it a bug OR i can't hold both of them and if so which one should i keep ?

Is that it then?

Sigh, if this is all they can come up with...

So nothing happens at all really at the end of this goose chase?

They could have at least unlocked a third map. You know PARIS maybe...

WTF Treyarch, I'm losing hope here.

Regards, Alpha.

you shouldnt. we havent deciphered the entirety of the easter eggs yet. think...obvious.... how many of the previous easter eggs were obvious? and how obvoius do these easter eggs seem? there is much still hidden and the maxxis easter egg is longer than what we know! orbs can still be activated after the mission is completed so perhaps u can try figuring it out.

Is that it then?

Sigh, if this is all they can come up with...

So nothing happens at all really at the end of this goose chase?

They could have at least unlocked a third map. You know PARIS maybe...

WTF Treyarch, I'm losing hope here.

Regards, Alpha.

you shouldnt. we havent deciphered the entirety of the easter eggs yet. think...obvious.... how many of the previous easter eggs were obvious? and how obvoius do these easter eggs seem? there is much still hidden and the maxxis easter egg is longer than what we know! orbs can still be activated after the mission is completed so perhaps u can try figuring it out.

alphasnake is almost a god around these parts he actually predicted shangri-la and moon map months before they came out we actually thought he was working for treyarch at one point lol and has great info and knowledge about alot of stuff

My friends and I did the Richtofen Easter egg a couple weeks ago and I just now tried doing the Maxis side 2 players. My friend and I

1. Turned on power

2. Turned off power

3. Captured electric zombie (we remembered to put our fans down)

4. Placed our fans at Town and Diner

Then Maxis told us to get the Spire online and asked if we were circumcised... what did we do wrong????????

My friends and I did the Richtofen Easter egg a couple weeks ago and I just now tried doing the Maxis side 2 players. My friend and I

1. Turned on power

2. Turned off power

Then Maxis told us to get the Spire online and asked if we were circumcised... what did we do wrong????????

Did you take too long to put the fans by lamp post? Just a guess.

1. Turned on power

2. Turned off power

Did you take too long to put the fans by lamp post? Just a guess.

We figured it out, electric zombie wasn't COMPLETELY under the tower. :p

I don't wanna beat a dead horse here, nor do I wanna start a new thread about it. So I decided to post this question here. Has anyone tried surviving in Nacht Der Untoten for a bunch of rounds after the EE has been completed on either side? Maxis has a quote about returning to such a beautiful place (or something like that.) Anyway, just a thought.

I don't wanna beat a dead horse here, nor do I wanna start a new thread about it. So I decided to post this question here. Has anyone tried surviving in Nacht Der Untoten for a bunch of rounds after the EE has been completed on either side? Maxis has a quote about returning to such a beautiful place (or something like that.) Anyway, just a thought.

Never did that. I am gonna try that tonight.

Few things added to Original Post. Thanks to Infest.

You can do either side with two people.

If you decide to accomplish Richtofen's side, one person MUST be Samuel, as only he can hear Richtofen.

Maxis side: Turbines are not needed under the tower, and be focused on the Diner and Bus Depot after EMPing the Avogadro. Achievement get.

Richtofen side: Create a portal in the Depot and Diner. Toss the EMP, then immediately jump into it and toss your last EMP right at the streetlight you just teleported near.