Written Guide to Tower of Babble EE - Updated for 2 players

way2g00d

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not completed EITHER of the quests (I've got to the final steps in both (separate games)) but I would say YES. If your very very lucky.

I would also say complete the Maxis side as you won't have perks activated.

However, I would also recommend building the table & the jet gun first in the early rounds (get all players to collect a piece each & build the table) before you start the Maxis quest, that way you have completed half of the steps for the Richtofen side before you even start Maxis.

(also buy perks if you have the points (at least Jugg) - even with the power turned off. It will help you later)

Once you complete the maxis side, then all you have to do is turn the power back on & get to the crop circle/tower, use the jet gun & kill zombies under the tower & deactivate the teleporters

Collecting all the parts for the table & gun in higher rounds would be quite difficult

I have not completed EITHER of the quests (I've got to the final steps in both (separate games)) but I would say YES. If your very very lucky.

I would also say complete the Maxis side as you won't have perks activated.

However, I would also recommend building the table & the jet gun first in the early rounds (get all players to collect a piece each & build the table) before you start the Maxis quest, that way you have completed half of the steps for the Richtofen side before you even start Maxis.

(also buy perks if you have the points (at least Jugg) - even with the power turned off. It will help you later)

Once you complete the maxis side, then all you have to do is turn the power back on & get to the crop circle/tower, use the jet gun & kill zombies under the tower & deactivate the teleporters

Collecting all the parts for the table & gun in higher rounds would be quite difficult

Thanks for the tips, I am going to attemp to do both easter eggs now and will let you know if anything happens.

Hey I read through most of this thread. So forgive me if this has been mentioned. But a buddy of mine was playing Tranzit and said he came across an area that said on screen "Wrong Tranzit Card" I asked him where he found that, thinking it was at the tower, but he mentioned that he was in town, where the box shows up in the bar. He said he jumped out that top floor towards where the PaP machine is normally when you play survival towards the lava in the middle of the street. So basically towards the street light in the middle of the intersection.

So I think on this board I've seen it mentioned during one of the 2 easter eggs, there is some dialog regarding the "light". As far as I know nobody has been able to figure out what that means all together. Wondering if this is another part of one of those EE?

I'm not sure if your getting lost in your conversation with your friend?

1. At the table under the Tower, it will say 'Incorrect Nav Card'.

2. Where the box can spawn in town, near the dumpster, is where you can find the 'Nav Card Reader'

I don't think anyone has figured out the traffic light or the correct Nav card.

What you mentioned just seemed to be the incorrect interpretation of what your friend was telling you?

Though I could be completely wrong?

Nope, I asked him, and he specifically, it was the box room, upstairs in the bar. You know it has that big hole you can jump through to get back down to the street. Well apparently instead of just falling down towards the street, he jumped towards the street light. While in air, on screen it said, "Incorrect NavCard" or something along those lines.

Now, one thing I have noticed about playing on tranzit, is that things are a bit glitchy. For example, I can run by a window that is fully boarded up, and for a split second I see on screen, the option to close it. But when I turn back to close the window it is already closed.

Also, I know for a fact that he did not complete the easter egg.

So, if this is true. I'm wondering if he stumbled across a glitch that showed on screen, leading me to believe that jumping out that window, when the easter egg is complete, that you may be able to use the street light in some way.

My other thought is one that has shown up on this board and that is, you cannot use the Nav-pass until we starting getting some new maps. This may be a way in the future to change map locations, or have the bus driver change bus locations. Remember also that the bus will drive directly underneither that street light in the intersection. So maybe when the easter egg is completed, everyone gets on top of the bus as it goes under that central street light, and then you would use the NavCard to move to another area.

Oh it just may be a glitch. But I am pretty sure, I've seen mentioned on this board something regarding the street lights in town as a possible part of the easter egg.

I don't know if this has been said already or not, but here goes:

You cannot do both Easter Eggs. Well you can, but there's a catch. When you help one of the two, you are hurting the other. You cannot simply help both, that cancels it out. The game remembers which one you helped out LAST. If you help Richtofen, but then go and help Maxis, then Richtofen will ask for your help again. If you help him, then Maxis will ask for your help again. It's a continuous struggle, and you are indeed forced to choose one.

I just found that from doing them myself.

I'm ashamed to say i am struggling with the Maxis EE.

If the turbines break do you have to start again? Pulling my hair out :(

You don't need turbines by tower, only by 2 random street lamps. Be sure to NOT turn OFF the power until you encounter Avogadro so you can have perks until then. Then, leave few zombies at end of round, turn off the power, lead him to the corn field by tower and EMP him.

Nope, I asked him, and he specifically, it was the box room, upstairs in the bar. You know it has that big hole you can jump through to get back down to the street. Well apparently instead of just falling down towards the street, he jumped towards the street light. While in air, on screen it said, "Incorrect NavCard" or something along those lines.

Now, one thing I have noticed about playing on tranzit, is that things are a bit glitchy. For example, I can run by a window that is fully boarded up, and for a split second I see on screen, the option to close it. But when I turn back to close the window it is already closed.

Also, I know for a fact that he did not complete the easter egg.

So, if this is true. I'm wondering if he stumbled across a glitch that showed on screen, leading me to believe that jumping out that window, when the easter egg is complete, that you may be able to use the street light in some way.

My other thought is one that has shown up on this board and that is, you cannot use the Nav-pass until we starting getting some new maps. This may be a way in the future to change map locations, or have the bus driver change bus locations. Remember also that the bus will drive directly underneither that street light in the intersection. So maybe when the easter egg is completed, everyone gets on top of the bus as it goes under that central street light, and then you would use the NavCard to move to another area.

Oh it just may be a glitch. But I am pretty sure, I've seen mentioned on this board something regarding the street lights in town as a possible part of the easter egg.

I was also thinking this... and now you add the streetlight, there is a lightning monster that maybe we can kill near it and the bus can reach 88 mph? The new time travel/teleporter.... richtofen even has a 1.21 Gigawatts quote in the game....

Just want to say, i successfully did this. Now when I play transit sometimes red sparks circle around the gun in the box and around the lights in the town.. probably other spots too haven't noticed. I heard if you do the Rictofen one there are glowing orbs that do the same.