Nuketown Theory

Hey guys,

Recently been playing Black Ops 2 and ,of course, zombies, and came thinking about Nuketown and I have some theories.

Nukestown is taking in the same time as moon, you can tell from the live feed from radios of Richtofen talking, and the zombies eyes changing mid game with an explosion.

Now how did the zombies get there?

Well I got to thinking, and I think it might of been Miscalculation, the radiation must of spread farther than they expected, and got them.

And now for the comic, It shows a big crater with a machine, this is probably post the explosion and it seems like someone is extracting something into some machine, powering it, what it is, time will probably tell.

This is my theory after playing a few hours on Nuketown :)

Hope you enjoyed

Regards Yellow-card8

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some thing going on on this map, some of the things noticed

- People trap in bunkers

- Big timer in the middle of the map resetting it self

- Loud sound letting now spawn perks and possibly relates to big timer

- Dialog from moon easter egg

-heard people saying zombies turn to blue eyes haven't seen it though

well there's EE written everywhere on this map, lets make it happen guys, if they haven't already, things going so fast these days

• Administrators

Some thing going on on this map, some of the things noticed

- People trap in bunkers

- Big timer in the middle of the map resetting it self

- Loud sound letting now spawn perks and possibly relates to big timer

- Dialog from moon easter egg

-heard people saying zombies turn to blue eyes haven't seen it though

well there's EE written everywhere on this map, lets make it happen guys, if they haven't already, things going so fast these days

The last two you mentioned are just there to show that Nuketown Zombies is at the same time as Moon.

Well, we know that the counter starts at 00. Then during the beginning of round 1 it goes to 99. Then after you defeat 99 zombies, a perk machine (or the PaP machine) appears. We know of the song Easter Egg by hitting the 3 teddy bears. One is in the bus, one is on the top bunk of the bed in one of the houses, and one is behind the fence in one of the back yards. It plays the Moon loading screen music. I haven't heard or done anything else yet...so yea, let's get this Easter Egg solved..if there is one.

I'm fully onboard with the theory that Nuketown is happening simultaneously with the events on Moon. It's not even a theory to me; It's a fact!

Now how did the zombies get there?

Remember that there is already a full-blown zombie outbreak in the state of Nevada at Area 51 (No Man's Land). My guess is the zombies came through the teleporter in Hanger 18. The Nevada Proving Grounds is only about 100 miles away from Area 51, if you took a straight path through the desert.

- Mix