OTHER new perk.

vgplayer405

Okay. I'm getting quite a bit frustrated, and I don't like it. All I'm hearing about is TOMBSTONE! TOMBSTONE! TOMBSTONE! What about that other perk? I'm going to admit that I watched some leaked gameplay, and I saw someone with that perk. So I know it's there, I just don't know where. And for some mysterious reason, no one has any incentive to post anything about it, so I'm going to do the dirty work and ask for myself. Does ANYONE have ANY information about this new perk, THAT ISN'T TOMBSTONE.

Prease and thankyou.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I rather the old one. The new one looks way to orange, and stands out way to much on the Perk Machine itself. The symbol seems to imply that shooting 1 bullet shoots 2, like double speed. But we know Double Tap increases reduces time between shots by 33%, not 50%, unless...it was changed?

This is not confirmed since I have not actually bought Double Tap 2 in game, but one of my friends said that in addition to the usual increase in fire rate like the old double tap, it also allows you to fire 2 bullets for every one shot, effectively doubling the damage. Can anyone else confirm this?

I figure this makes sense due to the logo's design and the fact that there has to be something new added to the perk's effects, otherwise why would they bother changing the logo and name.

im a bit confused as to why they would make double tap #2...It probably doubles your ammo or something Ill buy it later when I get out of work if someone doesnt clear it up before then.

I'm pretty sure doule tap 2 was just liams way of saying its been redesigned. I'm pretty sure there is no extra bonus, at least none that I have noticed.

This is not confirmed since I have not actually bought Double Tap 2 in game, but one of my friends said that in addition to the usual increase in fire rate like the old double tap, it also allows you to fire 2 bullets for every one shot, effectively doubling the damage. Can anyone else confirm this?

I figure this makes sense due to the logo's design and the fact that there has to be something new added to the perk's effects, otherwise why would they bother changing the logo and name.

Yes it does fire 2 bullets for every one shot. Its double tap II. One bullet will fire as two, multiplying points without waisting ammo like you did with the root beer form. This is awesome, i like how they made it better bcuz they realized no one was really using DTRB. I also think they dropped the "root beer" and its just called Double Tap II. But yeah this perk is the one to use if you need points