Denizen Teleporter

raza416

Hey guys, just found a little something and since i haven't seen it anywhere on the forum i thought i'd post it. Anyways, i was venturing through the fog when a Denizen attacked me, and while it was attacking me i walked under one of the green lights spread across the map and it jumped off and started digging.

Then, it looked like it created a teleporter of sorts so i jumped onto it and it teleported me to another one of the green lights. Unfortunately I cannot record this occurinh and I haven't found anything on Youtube but if someone could perhaps test this out?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Done.

Once the power is turned on the Green Street Lights are lit, then if your in the Fog the Denizen will attack you, get close to the Green Light & the Denizen will jump off you & bury a hole under the light, Thus creating a Teleporter.

Also, If you stay on the Teleporter, the denizen's won't attack you.

Just to let everyone know, at the spawn point/Bus Depot, if you place a power turbine at the street light at the back if the bus, this activate the street light & you can lure a denizen & teleport straight away.

I forgot about that, any of those lights will turn green when you use the turbine

Just to let everyone know, at the spawn point/Bus Depot, if you place a power turbine at the street light at the back if the bus, this activate the street light & you can lure a denizen & teleport straight away.

I forgot about that, any of those lights will turn green when you use the turbine

I tried that but it did not teleport me. The turbine was in front of the light and it was lit green, the denizel also made a hole near the lamp... But I didn't get teleported.

I tried that but it did not teleport me. The turbine was in front of the light and it was lit green, the denizel also made a hole near the lamp... But I didn't get teleported.

Once the Denizens burrows the hole & the teleporter opens, you have to jump when your on the teleporter.

It definitely works as I did this with about 4000 points & I teleported to the town, I was like "I can get Jugg" but because I used my Power turbine, I therefore didn't have it to power up the Jugg machine, and I was stuck in the town by myself with only the Pistol! I didn't last long.

If you use someone elses Power Turbine & your lucky enough to teleport to the town, you may be able to get Jugg early in the game.