Tower Of Babble Guide

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tower of Babble..... Sounds to me like a reference to the Tower of Babel from the Book of Genesis.

This only further supports the theory that the events in this game are part of a cosmic holy war between Hell and Earth

Uh oh, there goes MMN with that religious occult shit again...

- Mix

lol @MMN. He is on the money again. (Waiting for that thread)

Just had a thought.

Is the Nuke town zombies bus the one we see in TranZit?

I've heard that it honks at you in NTZ.

Regards, Alpha.

• Administrators

Tower of Babble..... Sounds to me like a reference to the Tower of Babel from the Book of Genesis.

This only further supports the theory that the events in this game are part of a cosmic holy war between Hell and Earth

Uh oh, there goes MMN with that religious occult shit again...

- Mix

It appears you may have missed this thread then. viewtopic.php?f=120&t=24409

... Pkaying as Samuel in solo is a possibility by the way... Ahem

I'll wait awhilw to spoil anything :)

Very. VERY cool.

By the way when i played nuketown i got to around lvl 21 i heard richtofen speak of powering up a machine

Might write full guides for each if no one beats me to it

Great work Liam.

Getting that far into the EE & you where only on Round 2!

I managed to build the Table with the radio & Purple Meteor in solo, but didn't get build the weapon.(prior to watching your video, so Im stoked I worked that out) Though I didn't hear Richtofen's voice. I was wonderng why sometimes I heard him when turning the power on. It's a mission collecting all the pieces by yourself!

Thanks for showing me the next part :)

Hopefully you don't have to build the weapon again & kill Fire Zombies under the Tower?

But I think it might be?

Thanks very much. Great Work!!!

... Pkaying as Samuel in solo is a possibility by the way... Ahem

I'll wait awhilw to spoil anything :)

Very. VERY cool.

By the way when i played nuketown i got to around lvl 21 i heard richtofen speak of powering up a machine

Might write full guides for each if no one beats me to it

It's a possibility yes, but the step after this requires 4 people.

@ Liam

Do you know what triggers the Electric Boss to come out? I've turned the power on in so many games, but he's only come out 3 or 4 times? I got rid of him by punching him with the Knuckle buster thing once. And I think you can do something if you throw an EMP Granade at him.

Just curious as to what triggers him to come out? And if you can get him to the tower at the Crop Circle? I know Richtofen says you need 115 (bringing the zombies to the tower) but is there a step that involves the Electric Boss?

@ Liam

Do you know what triggers the Electric Boss to come out? I've turned the power on in so many games, but he's only come out 3 or 4 times? I got rid of him by punching him with the Knuckle buster thing once. And I think you can do something if you throw an EMP Granade at him.

Just curious as to what triggers him to come out? And if you can get him to the tower at the Crop Circle? I know Richtofen says you need 115 (bringing the zombies to the tower) but is there a step that involves the Electric Boss?

He appears randomly when you turn on the power.

I'm not sure if there's a step with the electric boss, I'm guessing there is, because Maxis was very happy the electric zombie is free when you turn the power on.