Favorite map?

Tac

• Administrators

What's your guys' favorite map? So far, mine has got to be Hijacked. I love the feel of it and just the idea of being on a boat makes it a little more fun as well, different backdrop instead of a ton of cities!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Probably Estate. One of the nicest-looking, non-balanced, not-an-arena maps that I have played.

Bo maps were the worst, mw3 and bo2 have not-quite-as-bad-as-bo-maps, yet these are arena-like and have no secrets, why couldn't they make more maps like mw2 or even some of the giant WaW maps?

Oh well.

• Moderators

I really enjoy Cargo and Carrier. I don't know why but I feel they have the perfect mix of long range stretches and extreme close quarters. I probably like it because my main class uses a Sniper and an SMG... :lol:

Hijacked, Standoff and Carrier are probably my favourites.

I like small confrontations (heavy smg user)

You two are crazy.

Standoff is good but the rest...

:P

I really enjoy Cargo and Carrier. I don't know why but I feel they have the perfect mix of long range stretches and extreme close quarters. I probably like it because my main class uses a Sniper and an SMG... :lol:

Hijacked, Standoff and Carrier are probably my favourites.

I like small confrontations (heavy smg user)

You two are crazy.

Standoff is good but the rest...

:P

I'm guessing you're one for longer ranged weapons. There are still great long range points on both the maps (particularly on carrier, those camping snipers are annoying).

I just enjoy them because of the small corners and the chance that there is a person around every corner. I play alot of Domination and when the flag captures are so risky every single time it really makes you think about what you are doing.

• Moderators

I'm guessing you're one for longer ranged weapons. There are still great long range points on both the maps (particularly on carrier, those camping snipers are annoying).

I just enjoy them because of the small corners and the chance that there is a person around every corner. I play alot of Domination and when the flag captures are so risky every single time it really makes you think about what you are doing.

I use every single class on CoD. (except for lmgs)

And you can enjoy those maps as much as you like.

But Hijacked still has terrible spawns.

And Carrier...ugh...I don't how anybody could like that map.

But oh well...to each his own I guess. :P

I use every single class on CoD. (except for lmgs)

And you can enjoy those maps as much as you like.

But Hijacked still has terrible spawns.

And Carrier...ugh...I don't how anybody could like that map.

But oh well...to each his own I guess. :P

Common man! The spawns aren't nearly as trashy as something like Dome in MW3. Carrier is a great map because its large but it also has a great mix of large and small spaces.

Probably Estate. One of the nicest-looking, non-balanced, not-an-arena maps that I have played.

Bo maps were the worst, mw3 and bo2 have not-quite-as-bad-as-bo-maps, yet these are arena-like and have no secrets, why couldn't they make more maps like mw2 or even some of the giant WaW maps?

Oh well.

MW3 maps were turrrrible. black ops was great, bo2 is pretty good so far, but i wish there were more large open maps like Array from BO and afghan and fuel? i think it was in the last map pack for mw2.

problem is EVERYBODY loves nuketown and hijacked and mindless running around killing everybody maps like that, so most maps now are designed to cater to that

:edit: forgot my faves lol, i like slums and raid the best. dislike aftermath, drone, and turbine