[Beginner's Guide] Every info in one sheet

• Administrators

somewhat related, but exactly what does double tap II do? i assume its an additional effect in conjunction with original DT x2 fire rate... bought it a couple of times just didnt really notice anything...

Instead of increasing your rate of fire to 133% like usual, it splits every bullet into two so basically doubles the damage of your weapons to 200% effective (assuming my math is correct). I am not aware if there are certain weapons it will not work with.

Hmmm.... Well my firerate went up with DT2. You can see it well with the Ray. However, Damage feels indeed like doubled. It's way better than DT1. Gonna do some testing soon on that. Well, can test actually right now.

€: Fire Rate is increased by 20%-25% (video analysis with measurement error :D). But I haven't gotten more hit points with double tap. Without double tap, my pistol hits up to 5 targets (5x10pts), the FAL hit up to 6 targets. But with double tap, I didn't get more hits. If the bullets splits up, I should have gotten up to 12x10pts, but didn't. So I don't know if the bullet really splits up.

Maybe just the damage is increased?

That's what I'm thinking. I think it is just for those high rounds when you really need help, not for helping with point whoring :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.... Well my firerate went up with DT2. You can see it well with the Ray. However, Damage feels indeed like doubled. It's way better than DT1. Gonna do some testing soon on that. Well, can test actually right now.

€: Fire Rate is increased by 20%-25% (video analysis with measurement error :D). But I haven't gotten more hit points with double tap. Without double tap, my pistol hits up to 5 targets (5x10pts), the FAL hit up to 6 targets. But with double tap, I didn't get more hits. If the bullets splits up, I should have gotten up to 12x10pts, but didn't. So I don't know if the bullet really splits up.

Maybe just the damage is increased?

That's what I'm thinking. I think it is just for those high rounds when you really need help, not for helping with point whoring :(

The bullets are doubled. Just fire at a wall and you'll see two bullet holes. However, they probably prevented you from instantly doubling your points. That'd be a bit too much. But damage increase remains, yes.

Hey Tom. I was wondering exactly how confident are you in your Pack-A-Punching section? The thing is, I was going to make my own independent testing. But now I see how hard it is. You have to Pack-A-Punch like 10 times just to see if you missed anything or not. Not to mention how hard it is to identify which attachment you have. So I was wondering if you are super confident in your results. If so, I might just accept what you say instead of doing it myself.

Thanks a lot Delta. I'm currently also thinking of expanding the sheet for all zombies, not only TranZit.

Please state your feedback on the [wip - work in progress] Sheets. The vertical scroll IS a pain and I'm already thinking 2 weeks about it. With the opinion of some anonymous users, I now decided to test a splitting into multiple sheets. The old version is still what you see first, so just switch the sheet.

What do you think of it? And please do also say, if you don't know how to access other sheets than the first one.

Link again here so you don't have to go back to the first post:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akx9iCAz57g3dFdpcTVRMjJNX3BaVHBTOWQyclVBZ1E

Feature plans for the sheet: Navcard location(s?) / what they are good for. And really, Richtofen says loud and clear "good, you got the reader, now insert the navcard, tiny things, find them". So why is so much mystery going on? Why do I not find Info about this? Think it's time to do the EE myself :mrgreen:

Hello. Good work on the sheet, very informative. You can add this to the Perks tab if you want.

These are the character quotes when you achieve a persistent upgrade, in case you miss the "green orb".:

Misty: Hmm, now that sounds like it might be important!

Marlton: Odd... I never heard that before!

Samuel: I knew that was there all along!

Russman: Well, would you listen to that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...