[Beginner's Guide] Every info in one sheet

TOM : TOWER OF BABBLE NEXT STEP :

all players have to carry a turbine and one player an emp

all 4 players head to a big structure - a pylon . its in the middle of the corn-maze and hidden through fog. between bus-stop 3-farm and 4-dump/generator room.

2 players have to give the pylon power-> so put 2 turbines near it and take care of those 2, as the zombies try to destroy them - ---

- a voice can be heared, that tells u to kill the electric zombie.

DO IT! - dont shoot it - knife it or better - use the emp grenade- it instantly kills it.

the other 2 player go back. 1 has to put a turbine on the green light @ the dinner aaand the other player has to walk to the town and build the turbine directly to the green light at the bank area.

thats it - achievment unlocked

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump and can i maybe have a sticky for it *asking friendly*

Done. I have more to add.

How to give money to friends.

Go to Bank in town. Find a Deposit desk with 2 keys. You will need Galva knuckles. Use knuckles to punch that desk where keys are and a money sign (Z) will appear, any one can take that money. I believe it is $1000.

How to save money between games and withdraw it:

Use a nade to break open the safe door. Once inside you can deposit and withdraw money. To withdraw you be charged 100 points. But you can make transactions between games upto 50k.

How to save your guns between games:

In farm, Open the door that leads to Box. Go inside the room and you will find a fridge before stair case. Simply press x (On xbox or square on ps3) to save this gun. You can save these guns between games and swap them whenever you want.

Pap twice in survival:

This will only change your scope and camo for $1000. Not seen any case where it gives you actual ammo. You cant pap Mustang and sally and ray gun twice.

Parts needed for Air cannon with most commonly found locations:

Cables (Power)

Guage(NDT)

Jet Engine(M16)

Handle(Cabin)

Build Bench is located in BAR (Town)

Parts Needed for Nav cart:

Stone (Ovalisk?) - > By Box in Bus depot.

Air Cannon (see above)

4x EMP grenades

Add more... with locations

Bus Parts:

Grill/ Plow -> Bus depot (Room next to turbines)

Ladder (Bus depot or Town)

Latch (Bus depot/ Town)

Electric Trap: (Power room)

Battery

Cables...

Turbine?

Bus Parts:

Grill/ Plow -> Bus depot (Room next to turbines)

Ladder (Bus depot or Town)

Latch (Bus depot/ Town)

You can also find these at the Farm where the Claymore's are in the shed, and in at the Diner. It's a shed sitting by itself, next to a lamp post.

So really, all of these swap around between the Bus Depot, Diner, Farm and Town. If there's an empty place, it will definitely be in the other places than.

Also, to add on to the Weapon Fridge. I can confirm that a weapon which was stored in their on Solo, WILL appear in Co-Op. But I assume you must be online when playing Solo for it to work.

• Administrators

Anyone want to tell me (and add to the document) how to open the bank vault? I heard grenades, so I tried it in Survival and it didn't work. I assume that means it's TranZit only, but how many grenades does it take?

• Administrators

Anyone want to tell me (and add to the document) how to open the bank vault? I heard grenades, so I tried it in Survival and it didn't work. I assume that means it's TranZit only, but how many grenades does it take?

Its only for tranzit Tac :) 1 nade is enough.

Fantastic, thank you! This will help me tremendously with finding out what exactly is in there.

Actually not. But it got already corrected as it looks.

Way most of what u said is already in there. Just the thing with giving points to friends isn't yet. I will add that tomorrow, cause it's quite late now. Can u PM me your google account email (think this is the same like on youtube), so you can edit directly. As well, everyone elese that wanna edit just inside the sheet, feel free to PM me your email, so I'll give you the permission.

Thanks a lot for the sticky.

Gj I love it, couple additions though, an EMP grenade will also reset box spins,had a troll who would use all his EMP's to cancel my spins and waste my money, also I have boughten jugg numerous times using a turbine and it seems to work fine w.o the actuall machine needing to be continously powered.

Also if someone leaves the game, you might as well quit with them as it will not save high rounds. On the other hand, kills, revives, head shots, doors, etc... Will be saved

Also if anyone knows what "Gibs" means in the leader board section I would love to know.

• Administrators

somewhat related, but exactly what does double tap II do? i assume its an additional effect in conjunction with original DT x2 fire rate... bought it a couple of times just didnt really notice anything...

Instead of increasing your rate of fire to 133% like usual, it splits every bullet into two so basically doubles the damage of your weapons to 200% effective (assuming my math is correct). I am not aware if there are certain weapons it will not work with.

somewhat related, but exactly what does double tap II do? i assume its an additional effect in conjunction with original DT x2 fire rate... bought it a couple of times just didnt really notice anything...

Instead of increasing your rate of fire to 133% like usual, it splits every bullet into two so basically doubles the damage of your weapons to 200% effective (assuming my math is correct). I am not aware if there are certain weapons it will not work with.

ahh i see. interesting. seems like that would be especially useful at higher rounds (that is depending on if your aim is good or not lol :lol: )

Hmmm.... Well my firerate went up with DT2. You can see it well with the Ray. However, Damage feels indeed like doubled. It's way better than DT1. Gonna do some testing soon on that. Well, can test actually right now.

€: Fire Rate is increased by 20%-25% (video analysis with measurement error :D). But I haven't gotten more hit points with double tap. Without double tap, my pistol hits up to 5 targets (5x10pts), the FAL hit up to 6 targets. But with double tap, I didn't get more hits. If the bullets splits up, I should have gotten up to 12x10pts, but didn't. So I don't know if the bullet really splits up.

Maybe just the damage is increased?

Is anyone playing this evening? Really want a decent game with experienced zombie slayers. I'm tired of playing with winey kids that leave you downed or block the doorway to the bus! Please add me; my tag is:

Jimmytwohats

I am an experienced and dedicated killer of the undead, it would be an honour to fight with you!

Let's do this!