location of one missle from moon confirmed

scoop1215

nuketown while playing nuketown sam is still in control as the rounds progress u hear richtofen doing the easter egg steps on moon then when u die in nuketown a missle from moon hits nuketown. so in short this sucks cause it was a pre order bonus and it has story related content in it that only people with prestige or hardened get to see 1st hand while others cant get it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Arh well. Lesson learned, save for Hardended. You will only end up paying for DLC anyways.

This is good, this means that future DLC zombies will be story related.

I'm sure those who can't get Hardended+ will just have to wait like I did last year for the classics.

They could just look it up on youtube I guess.

Regards, Alpha.

• Administrators

I'm a little disappointed in the maps so far, not very storyline related from what I see at this time. But this was a nice post, I added this to my Time + Location thread at like 1 this morning xD. Good post!

I'm a little disappointed in the maps so far, not very storyline related from what I see at this time. But this was a nice post, I added this to my Time + Location thread at like 1 this morning xD. Good post!

I believe these all maps are tied together, and link to the story. I mean, c'mon Tac, especially you should know not to judge the game yet. The game is out one day and people already say it's hopeless.

On a side note, sucks that ps3 hardened owners must wait... I CAN'T SHTAND ZIS, I NEED ZE NUKETOWN! NOW!

• Administrators

Oh I know, I mean I'm not trying to judge the entire game. I believe as well that every map plays into the story one way or the other, you just have to find it, I was just hoping for a little bit more Nazi-esque maps because that's just my forte, I LOVE those haha.