Names of the tranzit people?

Tridalo

I apologize if this isn't allowed but I'm seeing some spoilers on here, not much but I'm kinda assuming this is allowed and I apologize if it isn't once again..

Anyway, unless I'm deaf or something were the names of the 4 tranzit characters said? Because me and a friend have been playing since midnight basically, and we haven't heard any mention of the tranzit character names.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I heard some of there second names as well;

Misty Dempsy(my opionion)

Samuel Something(heard in quote)

Russel crossman

marlon(no idea)

but i want to know whois is this stu person they keep asking ammo from?

They stu guy is the Samuel, his last name is Stuhlanger I believe.

Marlton- Caucasian male genious, but a bit of a baby... I think the machines he builds last longer then the rest, but I can't be sure... Neutral relationship towards Samule, dislikes rusman, and has a unknown relation towards misty.

Samule- a torest :roll:, who is also a conspiracy theorist :facepalm:, and aperiantly can talk to richtofen through the voices in his head, Thinks of misty as a "bimbo", unknown relation with Marlton, and has a sort of rather-son relationship with rusman from what I have gathered...

Misty- the girl from the poster who is somewhat of a feminist, hates Samule, unknown relationship with rusman, and has a soft side for marlton... Unknown if they are brother and sister or husband and wife or no relation at all...

Rusman- the african American old man who is not afraid of a bit of work, is REALY discusting (not being racist, he is literally just discusting, once when I was trying to get the jet gun on solo I ran out of amo and kept having to hear him say: "I have no amo AND I haven't shit in a week? Gettin ol sucks!" )  father son relationship with samule(or Sammy), unknown with the others....