Very disappointed...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..fuck i cannot even play this game..have it on steam since release and it just keep crushing..i am not the only one with this problem...i really want to struggle someone..

they been saying that they test the game for hours and hours..i think its a lie..i think they tested their small cocks instead...

this is a smack in the face..will never pre order treyarch game in the future again..

actually i want my money back for this piece of useless shit...

i am not saying that the game is bad..cause i didnt even have chance to play it yet..but i already paid £55 for it...rip off...

Common guys we got more than we had for black ops 1 and still you cant compare BO1 + Dlc's with BO2, its not fare, lets wait for the dlcs to fairly compare it. So far i like it very much hope u guys gite it a chance

I guess everyone is disappointed because we were expecting 3 different modes with completely different maps, feel, etc. Everyone is dissatisfied with what we got. When it boils down to it, we pretty much just got tranzit with the option to only play parts of it. Also people are disappointed with the fact that the survival maps are quite small and some lack some perks and pack a punch.

Common guys we got more than we had for black ops 1 and still you cant compare BO1 + Dlc's with BO2, its not fare, lets wait for the dlcs to fairly compare it. So far i like it very much hope u guys gite it a chance

I haven't got the game yet, because I'm poor :lol: .

But I'm very anti DLC, I shouldn't have to pay $60(for an incomplete game)and then $15 more just for the game to get good.

Now, not every company abuses the DLC like I described above, but sometimes I feel like we, as customers, just get ripped off with DLC.

But as I've said, I don't have it yet, but I'll probably like it.

Because I like zombies. :D

The game as a whole is epic. I don't know how Infinity Ward will compete with this game next year..I don't even know if Treyarch will be able to top this one in two years lol. But I'll admit, the zombies part of the game is a teeny weeny itty bitty little bit disappointing. The survival maps are smaller than we're used to, and the box doesn't have any Wunder Weapons except the Ray Gun. Plus some maps are without perks, and Pack a Punch. I guess Treyarch was looking for that Nacht Der Untoten feel again because Black Ops Zombies made zombie mode more campy. Though Tranzit's characters say some campy things, it remains much darker in atmosphere than BO1 zombies.

Nuketown Zombies is really what I consider to be the "next" zombie map. It really captures that hopeless feeling that zombie's started with. There's a mushroom cloud in the sky for pete's sake. It's gotta be the darkest, most terrifying zombie map to date. It feels a bit different too. I dunno, I'm really impressed with that particular map. I just really hope that Black Ops 2 delivers with zombies when the DLC's start dropping next year. I'd like to see some Wunder Weapons (like the Thunder Gun or Wunderwaffe) and our original cast. We hear a lot of Richtofen in BO2 zombies, but I miss Nikoli, Takeo and Dempsey....not to mention Elena Siegman!!! So yea, I hope the DLC's blow our minds.

Zombicidal

The game as a whole is epic. I don't know how Infinity Ward will compete with this game next year..I don't even know if Treyarch will be able to top this one in two years lol. But I'll admit, the zombies part of the game is a teeny weeny itty bitty little bit disappointing. The survival maps are smaller than we're used to, and the box doesn't have any Wunder Weapons except the Ray Gun. Plus some maps are without perks, and Pack a Punch. I guess Treyarch was looking for that Nacht Der Untoten feel again because Black Ops Zombies made zombie mode more campy. Though Tranzit's characters say some campy things, it remains much darker in atmosphere than BO1 zombies.

Nuketown Zombies is really what I consider to be the "next" zombie map. It really captures that hopeless feeling that zombie's started with. There's a mushroom cloud in the sky for pete's sake. It's gotta be the darkest, most terrifying zombie map to date. It feels a bit different too. I dunno, I'm really impressed with that particular map. I just really hope that Black Ops 2 delivers with zombies when the DLC's start dropping next year. I'd like to see some Wunder Weapons (like the Thunder Gun or Wunderwaffe) and our original cast. We hear a lot of Richtofen in BO2 zombies, but I miss Nikoli, Takeo and Dempsey....not to mention Elena Siegman!!! So yea, I hope the DLC's blow our minds.

Zombicidal

+ 9001. Get out of my head you fiend!

Just "five" alone from BO1 was better than all these maps survival mode already. But I'm done bashing the survival mode in this game. For now its dead to me. I'll stick in the multiplayer and tranzit when my buds are online.

I have friends that are really disappointed in the zombie maps as well. I'm trying to stay positive until I play more games. The first game I played on Town, I hated it. I thought the fire was extremely annoying and overall it just didn't feel like a step forward from Blops1. Then yesterday I got grouped with some decent randoms and we made it too Round 20. I started getting use to the fire and thought it presented a nice/new challenge.

Oh and Nuketown zombies gets additional perks as you get to higher levels.

The ranking system in zombies is hard to make sense of. You can't tell when you go up a level and you can't see how much experience you need. I'm not even sure what the ranking system does in zombies, there isn't anything you can unlock. And with the leaderboards, they do not show what your highest round is for each map, just pointless stuff like the amount of perks.

They do show you the rounds per each map. It breaks it down as 1, 2, 3, and 4 player. Just scroll down.

One thing that is missing is leaderboards for players in your lobby. Im dissapointed in matchmaking. I wish you could choose to only play w/ someone who has a mic.

At first, I didn't like this game. I thought the controls were tough to deal with. I didn't like the sounds the guns made; I didn't like Tranzit; I didn't like the atmosphere; and I sure as HELL didn't like the fact they took out 3 perks and removed Wunder Weapons.

That being said, I've given this game some more time. I've probably invested about 20 hours or so into Zombies now, and I have to say, it's grown on me. I said this in a comm, which I will be posting along with an in depth strategy guide for both Farm and Town, but this game, in all honesty, reminds me of NML. I think any other NML player here will agree with me on this front. There is no Flopper; no power gun; lots of ground spawners. Instead of racing against the clock, you're racing against the rounds. And, yes, I can see why this has pissed off some people, they're doing this because Treyarch didn't like people reaching unspeakably high rounds. One could argue that this is just their answer for the game failing us for high rounds (resets; game-breaking glitches; etc), but I think Treyarch's reasoning behind putting extreme limitations on the rounds we can reach is that this game was never designed to be played for more than seventy, eighty rounds tops. I don't think, when Zombies was conceived by the mind of God-knows-who, they pictured people dropping 100's and, in World at War's case, 1337's, left and right like it's no big deal. They wanted people to panic, to be clawing for ammo, to really have to struggle in the high rounds. And I think they wanted there to be a point where it was just impossible to go on any longer. Because, you know, you can't ever win. You can only lose slower in Zombies.

It started with traps going away. In Call of the Dead, they wet their feet. For this game, they just finished what they started.

Now, that being said, I would like to see a return of an Insta-Kill weapon. I'd actually like to see something like the VR-11 again, where you really have to get creative. The VR-11 was the coolest thing Treyarch has ever given us, in my opinion. I want to see something like that return. But guns like the Thundergun and Wave Gun? Well, there's just no fun in that.

This game is fun. It's a big learning curve. The reason a lot of people don't like it, I've realized, is because it's not Black Ops. But there will never be another black ops. They're taking this game in a different direction, and, you know what, I don't think what they've done isn't half bad. They've gone back to the roots of Zombies, and that is something I can respect.

Have faith, people, and have an open mind. This game is not meant to be more Black Ops DLC. It's meant to be Black Ops 2. And I think, on that front, they've gone above and beyond.

It's Zombies Season! Lighten up and have a good time! I know I sure am!

-perfect

I was gonna say, where the hell are the wonder weapons? The Ray Gun is the only one I've seen in nuketown zombies.

Anyways, finally got my hands on the game. Only tried TranZit a couple times. Played a handful of Nuketown zombies, then have been playing Multiplayer with my amigos.

I was gonna say, where the hell are the wonder weapons? The Ray Gun is the only one I've seen in nuketown zombies.

Anyways, finally got my hands on the game. Only tried TranZit a couple times. Played a handful of Nuketown zombies, then have been playing Multiplayer with my amigos.

You have to build the wonder weapon on TranZit, you have to find 3 pieces, A jet engine, String and some handel thing

Regards Yellow-card8

You have your opinion now I'll state mine.

This thread is horrible, uninformed, lacking of patience and skill, and gives no credit to those who worked hard to bring you a next level experience. You barely gave it a chance before trashing it. This forum is flooding with more info about Tranzit-1 map that has more in it than over half of the last game. Don't be lazy and don't spread your hatred when you can't do your homework.

A few tips that make this game beautiful.

-Everything wasn't just laying there out in the open for every noob to complete the day the game came out.

-Accumulating game play. To get far in Tranzit you will need to accumulate points in the bank, hide guns, learn to properly use the wonder weapon, and learn how to control the bus instead of crying when it leaves you because you haven't figured out the tricks and mechanics of it.

-Touching on the retro- maps that limit perks and guns to force you to innovate your survival without having everything handed to you.

-straying from the original format while still holding true to the original gameplay. They did this quite well actually, they could have changed a lot more and completely flopped the game, but they kept things subtle.

-Set the groundwork for DLC. I agree with the poster who said he shouldn't have to buy an incomplete game and then purchase a bunch of DLC to complete the game. But thats NOT what's going on here. They created the base game and with Tranzit there is more to this game than the original 2 maps of Kino and Five you got with BO1. Think about it and appreciate for what it really is instead of judging by your limited scope of understanding its entirety. This sets an amazing cornerstone in which the future DLC's will expand on. I would be willing to put money on the fact that we will see some amazing new maps, features, guns, etc.. in the DLC's moving forward.

-Wonderweapon was tricky. Everyone thought it sucked but once you realize it has infinite ammo and will not break into pieces if used correctly they're starting to get it. Another underrated badass gun you get from the box is the war hammer. It sucks? Grenades take forever to blow up? Pack a punch it. Have fun.

Sorry for the rant but I love this game and felt the need to defend it a bit to the uninformed comments I read within. There's still so much more we have yet to discover...

You have your opinion now I'll state mine.

This thread is horrible, uninformed, lacking of patience and skill, and gives no credit to those who worked hard to bring you a next level experience. You barely gave it a chance before trashing it. This forum is flooding with more info about Tranzit-1 map that has more in it than over half of the last game. Don't be lazy and don't spread your hatred when you can't do your homework.

-Everything wasn't just laying there out in the open for every noob to complete the day the game came out.

Oh right, because in black ops 1, everything was right there so as soon as you picked up a controller in five minutes you would be done. Of course :roll: .

-Accumulating game play. To get far in Tranzit you will need to accumulate points in the bank, hide guns, learn to properly use the wonder weapon, and learn how to control the bus instead of crying when it leaves you because you haven't figured out the tricks and mechanics of it.

Damn, right again. Not like black ops 1 ever made the game feel like you need to learn how to survive. Hell no, not that game. No one ever killed themselves with a wunderwaffe, you've never gotten idiot team mates either. Not on black ops 1, no way.

-Touching on the retro- maps that limit perks and guns to force you to innovate your survival without having everything handed to you.

Seriously man, Neither black ops 1 NOR world at war did either of these. Not a damn map in those games gave you limited perks, certainly didn't force you to innovate survival, and absolutely handed everything to you.

-straying from the original format while still holding true to the original gameplay. They did this quite well actually, they could have changed a lot more and completely flopped the game, but they kept things subtle.

Guaranteed. Hey lets make one huge map and give those survival players the exact same map broken into bite sized pieces. Could have been SO MUCH WORSE, it's not even funny.

-Set the groundwork for DLC. I agree with the poster who said he shouldn't have to buy an incomplete game and then purchase a bunch of DLC to complete the game. But thats NOT what's going on here. They created the base game and with Tranzit there is more to this game than the original 2 maps of Kino and Five you got with BO1. Think about it and appreciate for what it really is instead of judging by your limited scope of understanding its entirety. This sets an amazing cornerstone in which the future DLC's will expand on. I would be willing to put money on the fact that we will see some amazing new maps, features, guns, etc.. in the DLC's moving forward.

Of course, Compared to the new open world they've created, those SURVIVAL maps just flat out pale in comparison. Not only did they COMPLETELY fail to set the basis for DLC in black ops 1, but everyone who thinks otherwise has a limited scope of understanding. YOU SIR ARE A GENIUS!

-Wonderweapon was tricky. Everyone thought it sucked but once you realize it has infinite ammo and will not break into pieces if used correctly they're starting to get it. Another underrated badass gun you get from the box is the war hammer. It sucks? Grenades take forever to blow up? Pack a punch it. Have fun.

Indeed. Because a wonderweapon with infinite ammo is the best thing ever and thunderguns were so much worse than it. Which is why everyone hates the thundergun for making the game so easymode.

Sorry for the rant but I love this game and felt the need to defend it a bit to the uninformed comments I read within. There's still so much more we have yet to discover...

I completely agree man. These uninformed game owners that replied (the majority of the thread) had not even played it once before speaking their mediocre opinions. Tsk Tsk CoDz community.

Sigh, let's do this again.

Oh right, because in black ops 1, everything was right there so as soon as you picked up a controller in five minutes you would be done. Of course :roll: .

I mean, from der riese to kino der toten there were no new perks, and apart from highly specific map oriented strategies (where to run trains for instance) the same core strategies are all you needed to reach high rounds in KDT (trains, basic early round method, linking teleporters, When to use the box, etc.) if none of those were true you would be absolutely right (which you still are somewhat) but you are exaggerating and being very one-sided.

Damn, right again. Not like black ops 1 ever made the game feel like you need to learn how to survive. Hell no, not that game. No one ever killed themselves with a wunderwaffe, you've never gotten idiot team mates either. Not on black ops 1, no way.

He isn't saying that that was not present in BOI, but simply that it IS present here. Naturally it was fun in BO trying to master the new map-specific elements like the thundergun right? He just means that that new adventurous feel is present and not that it wasn't present before.

Seriously man, Neither black ops 1 NOR world at war did either of these. Not a damn map in those games gave you limited perks, certainly didn't force you to innovate survival, and absolutely handed everything to you.

Again, he isn't saying that these things weren't true in the past, just that they are true now. And there weren't many dramatically different elements from der riese to kino apart from the thundergun. Same teleporter, same train strategies, et cetera. from black ops to black ops two is like a culture shock with the bus and fog and Avogadro and the formula being mixed up a bit.

Guaranteed. Hey lets make one huge map and give those survival players the exact same map broken into bite sized pieces. Could have been SO MUCH WORSE, it's not even funny.

As was said before, it is to bring back CHALLENGE into the game, like with that cramped Verrückt or shi no numa feel. Tranzit is unique in gameplay Due to the new elements I described earlier, so it Also offers a new challenge, but the others offer a more classic challenge.

Of course, Compared to the new open world they've created, those SURVIVAL maps just flat out pale in comparison. Not only did they COMPLETELY fail to set the basis for DLC in black ops 1, but everyone who thinks otherwise has a limited scope of understanding. YOU SIR ARE A GENIUS!

It is likely they will release another mega map with each DLC, and several survival maps contained therein. In the past we have gotten a single map per DLC. It seems your lack of understanding of why the starting maps for black ops 2 don't "suck" is the basis for your inherent lack of understanding of why the DLCs are actually in fact set up beautifully.

Indeed. Because a wonderweapon with infinite ammo is the best thing ever and thunderguns were so much worse than it. Which is why everyone hates the thundergun for making the game so easymode.

This new weapon is not as overpowered as its concept paints it. It cools down slowly and only if it is in your hand, leaving you unable to attack at all for several long seconds. Also the statement "overpowered wonderweapon" is redundant. That's the point of a wonderweapon: to kill loads of zombies easily and quickly. So anyone who thinks any wonderweapon is unfairly OP is sorely mistaken.

I completely agree man. These uninformed game owners that replied (the majority of the thread) had not even played it once before speaking their mediocre opinions. Tsk Tsk CoDz community.

What is even worse is how biased and unfair of an opinion you manage to project even after playing the game. Have an open mind for once.

Also, enough if that damn "you are a genius" crap. Do you really think sarcastic passive aggressive comments directed at another member, on a public thread, are accepted or tolerated here? Tsk tsk indeed.

Sigh, let's do this again.

I mean, from der riese to kino der toten there were no new perks, and apart from highly specific map oriented strategies (where to run trains for instance) the same core strategies are all you needed to reach high rounds in KDT (trains, basic early round method, linking teleporters, When to use the box, etc.) if none of those were true you would be absolutely right (which you still are somewhat) but you are exaggerating and being very one-sided.

He isn't saying that that was not present in BOI, but simply that it IS present here. Naturally it was fun in BO trying to master the new map-specific elements like the thundergun right? He just means that that new adventurous feel is present and not that it wasn't present before.

Again, he isn't saying that these things weren't true in the past, just that they are true now. And there weren't many dramatically different elements from der riese to kino apart from the thundergun. Same teleporter, same train strategies, et cetera. from black ops to black ops two is like a culture shock with the bus and fog and Avogadro and the formula being mixed up a bit.

As was said before, it is to bring back CHALLENGE into the game, like with that cramped Verrückt or shi no numa feel. Tranzit is unique in gameplay Due to the new elements I described earlier, so it Also offers a new challenge, but the others offer a more classic challenge.

It is likely they will release another mega map with each DLC, and several survival maps contained therein. In the past we have gotten a single map per DLC. It seems your lack of understanding of why the starting maps for black ops 2 don't "suck" is the basis for your inherent lack of understanding of why the DLCs are actually in fact set up beautifully.

This new weapon is not as overpowered as its concept paints it. It cools down slowly and only if it is in your hand, leaving you unable to attack at all for several long seconds. Also the statement "overpowered wonderweapon" is redundant. That's the point of a wonderweapon: to kill loads of zombies easily and quickly. So anyone who thinks any wonderweapon is unfairly OP is sorely mistaken.

What is even worse is how biased and unfair of an opinion you manage to project even after playing the game. Have an open mind for once.

Also, enough if that damn "you are a genius" crap. Do you really think sarcastic passive aggressive comments directed at another member, on a public thread, are accepted or tolerated here? Tsk tsk indeed.

That made me laugh. You were so butt hurt that I was spreading some positivity over this negative emo thread here you actually took the time to pick apart every other line of my post to what? Prove that a game sucks? The only thing you proved buds was that you were one of the ones I was talking about to begin with.

EJ's post just logically picked that weak shit apart like I would have, so I didn't have to waste my time. That's a good admin.

Anyway, glad someone understood what I was saying.

Is this game the best game ever made? No.. and who thought it would be? Nobody. Over all is the new Zombie experience worth the purchase of the game? For me it is. For you? Possibly, if you give it a chance.

Have a good one everyone!

I'm reserving my judgement until all the DLC is released. Once the story is told, and the maps have been played - I will be able to sit down and say "well, was it worth it?"

... and hopefully I will be saying "damn right it's worth it".

At this point, I'm just glad I have new zombies-centric maps to play. If they would have done Kino & Five all over again, then people would be complaining about that as well. Perfection doesn't exist, there is only change - and those who fear change are often punished. Grow a pair. Get a perk. Ride the bus.