Very disappointed...

• Moderators

LMAO actually I only played 4 player on every map I went passed round 55 every map and as for my favorite Five round 63 and Shanghai La round 61 and if you think zombies is not difficult because the fact is all maps were a challenge you with out doubt were those people that only played 2 player that's EASY

Seems legit. :lol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO actually I only played 4 player on every map I went passed round 55 every map and as for my favorite Five round 63 and Shanghai La round 61 and if you think zombies is not difficult because the fact is all maps were a challenge you with out doubt were those people that only played 2 player that's EASY

Seems legit. :lol:

:lol::lol: +1

THE AMOUNT OF INDISPUTABLE LEGITIMACY IN THIS POST IS TOO DAMN HIGH!!

But seriously, you don't have to be such a downer about the game Zander. Also our own personal levels of skill are irrelevant to our understanding of why or why not the game is good. We "low round players" understand just as much *cough* *coughmorecough* *cough* as you do about how gameplay styles shift in the late rounds.

My opinion is... "How can a wonder weapon with infinite ammo and unlimited training possibilities on the most ambitious map yet be disappointing?" to me it isn't. Someone made a great point earlier about why flopper wasn't included, and they mentioned that the fire and explosion formula keeps you on your toes and forces you to play to the best of your ability. Honestly I think it's genius. We can agree to disagree, but just keep it open-minded here. We all have opinions.

Also, how about that? Round 61 with four people on "shanghai la?" good job! I got that round on the map "four" once, right after my 100 run on "kinsfolk under token." Afterwards I played some BOII tranzport, and a quick match of Shine no number. Afterwards I just stuck to playing knocked Cthulhu f'tagn. It was intense *so intense*

[

THE AMOUNT OF INDISPUTABLE LEGITIMACY IN THIS POST IS TOO DAMN HIGH!!

But seriously, you don't have to be such a downer about the game Zander. Also our own personal levels of skill are irrelevant to our understanding of why or why not the game is good. We "low round players" understand just as much *cough* *coughmorecough* *cough* as you do about how gameplay styles shift in the late rounds.

My opinion is... "How can a wonder weapon with infinite ammo and unlimited training possibilities on the most ambitious map yet be disappointing?" to me it isn't. Someone made a great point earlier about why flopper wasn't included, and they mentioned that the fire and explosion formula keeps you on your toes and forces you to play to the best of your ability. Honestly I think it's genius. We can agree to disagree, but just keep it open-minded here. We all have opinions.

Also, how about that? Round 61 with four people on "shanghai la?" good job! I got that round on the map "four" once, right after my 100 run on "kinsfolk under token." Afterwards I played some BOII tranzport, and a quick match of Shine no number. Afterwards I just stuck to playing knocked Cthulhu f'tagn. It was intense *so intense*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I laughed so hard I cried.

I'm so happy my opinion matters this is suppose to be a place where you say what you feel about COD zombies I didn't know I need proof of what I've done on zombies LOL. I'm a nobody don't let my opinions bother you so much the fact is there are hundreds of thousands of people who agree with me and there's hundreds of thousands who like this zombies. This was just to try to save people the disappointment I've been to a few gamestops and best buys and already people have traded there copies in well guys have fun playing BO2 and spending 14.99 times 3 for the next disappointing zombie maps I'll be on BO zombies hit me up if you want to have real zombie fun :D

I'm so happy my opinion matters this is suppose to be a place where you say what you feel about COD zombies I didn't know I need proof of what I've done on zombies LOL. I'm a nobody don't let my opinions bother you so much the fact is there are hundreds of thousands of people who agree with me and there's hundreds of thousands who like this zombies. This was just to try to save people the disappointment I've been to a few gamestops and best buys and already people have traded there copies in well guys have fun playing BO2 and spending 14.99 times 3 for the next disappointing zombie maps I'll be on BO zombies hit me up if you want to have real zombie fun :D

While I'm at it: *supposed *their

Alright, now that I'm done being a douchey grammar Nazi, I'll refer to the topic at hand. I'm sorry that you're disappointed with Black Ops 2 zombies. Truly, I am. I was at first too. But then I played it more, figured out how to survive on TranZit. There's always something new to discover - using the denizens to make teleporters: HUGE gamechanger for me on that map. You're right, it's not Black Ops 1 zombies. Black Ops 1 zombies was essentially running in a circle for hours - and I loved it. But this is something new. High rounds are much more challenging, and therefore those who achieve them will receive much more respect. TranZit was made for us, the hardcore zombies community. And if you prefer Black Ops 1 zombies to this, well then that's just ok. They're two entirely different games, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Either way, happy slaying ;)

@Zanders

Black Ops 1 zombies was essentially running in a circle for hours - and I loved it. But this is something new. High rounds are much more challenging, and therefore those who achieve them will receive much more respect. TranZit was made for us, the hardcore zombies community

see, in your original post on this thread, you listed several aspects of the game that you viewed as game-breakers. However, these elements can all be summarized in one phrase: "This makes the game more challenging!" looking at what dunby (resident über-boss) said, this is exactly what hardcore zombie's fans need and want. Looking at your posted rounds of over 50 on every map, you seem to be a hardcore fan yourself. So how is this a problem? Just saying.

He's getting passive aggressive. WATCH OUT.

Actually since you only have 4 posts and they're all negative and dickish... No your opinion means less than nothing to any of us.

You saying you got to a certain round again means nothing to us regarding your supposed "expertise" in Zombies.

Your complete lack of understanding of Tanzit's mechanics make you sound ignorant, noobish and quite frankly like a poor player who blames the game for being "too hard". Have a good life bud...Sorry about your luck.

I think of it this way. The first maps featured in the each Treyarch game will never be as good as the DLC's. NDU didn't have anything, but Treyarch learned from it and totally one-upping it after Verrukt. Kino didn't really have anything Big except for maybe the Tunder Gun.

I can understand what your saying but I Treyarch wanted to make it Challenging. Think of the Bus Depot on Surivor as NDU, Farm is kinda like Verrukt and The Town is like Der Riese. Each section is kinda based on difficulty.

But I'm sure that when the first DLC map comes out, its going to have Bigger Sections and newer features...maybe bring back old ones...like Teleporters.

I just hope they get rid of those LITTLE BASTARDS

I didn't know I need proof of what I've done on zombies LOL.

Where, pray tell, do you EVER not need proof of something?

This is the internet. one simple rule has always appliend to all *hearsay* in video gaming.

"NO PIC NO PROOF!!!!"

I will once again say this. The new black ops 2 zombies is focused toward pro zombie players. Round 50+ on BO zombies was eazy for most of us. Now on BO2 Zombies round 50+ is a dream for 95% of the players. 3arc gave us a true challange to over come and most of you guys think it should have been spoon feeded to ya.

ITS NOT! We now have a real leader board for Co-op and SOLO!!! if you think your better then everyone else, get the #1 spot on solo leader boards. THATS WHY THEY ADDED THAT!!! IF you and your friends think your better then everyone else. GET THE #1 SPOT ON Co-Op LEADERBOARDS.

IF you have any negative feedback about BO2 zombies, ask yourself this question.

WHY would a successful game developer, redeveloped the same eazy bullcrap for us pro zombie players and noobs alike?

THEY DIDENT. They gave us a REAL challange to actually be proud of having a Top 100 leaderbord on.

IF YOU DONT LIKE A CHALLENGE THEN DONT BUY THIS GAME.

Simple as that.

( i would like to say in my own defense that there are a few things 3arc forgot to add. 1 being Private matches. Yes they do have custom games, but they dont have the option of a Private online match that COUNTS, 2 they forgot to add the leaderboards in the lobby game finding menu thingy magiggy, and 3 what about a leaderbord for knife kills?)

LMAO round 50 easy for most of you ROFL it was rare to find people passed round 40 I only played 4 player for the difficulty and challenge your without a doubt a 2 player only person that's easy proof its there GM tag same I'm not worried about leader boards idgaf I like to play with my friends and have fun so solo means nothing to me that's easier than two player to each his own i guess

I'm sorry to say this. I have nothing against Zombies as I always loved it. But after watching Survival Mode videos on YouTube, I'm disappointed. You get stuck in a TINY area of the map and no perks. Not even Quick Revive! I'm rethinking buying this game tomorrow. TranZit better be worth it...

SAVE YOUR MONEY im a huge fan not worth it people just settle for garbage on here they say you just don't like change that's right why change a great thing if there's change it should be better not worse

LMAO round 50 easy for most of you ROFL it was rare to find people passed round 40 I only played 4 player for the difficulty and challenge your without a doubt a 2 player only person that's easy proof its there GM tag same I'm not worried about leader boards idgaf I like to play with my friends and have fun so solo means nothing to me that's easier than two player to each his own i guess

Actually I like 4 player only man. 3 is more of a breeze. I do love my solo now. And who dont like killing zombies with a lot of friends. I believe 8 is a good max. Even if they might add 8 player survivor :D

Can we all just accept that Zander is a troll who can't use punctuation and move on?

As heart-breaking it is, I do not think he is actually a troll, but just sorely mistaken. His lack of punctuation on the other hand is indisputable. But let's just move on.

I say there have been changes to BOII that make it more challenging in many ways, but nearly all of them do so in a good way. In fact, I can't name ONE that is simply there to piss you off. It keeps it so that you aren't spoon-fed high rounds. DON'T JUMP DOWN MY THROAT AGAIN PEOPLE! I'm not saying this was exactly the case in black ops, but infinite trapping and training was relatively easy and it was all you could even do past round 40. Your inability to EASILY traverse the map and PaP or use the box is yet another challenge to overcome in tranzit. Like Zanders said, if you don't want a game exactly like BOI don't buy it. If you want something just as good or even better I say go for it.

LMAO punctuation that's what you focus on electric jesus and troll what ever that means Im not a internet nerd so use words that mean something to normal people please im not here to worry about that if i was writing on a form that mattered like work then maybe i would care but im just here to write my thoughts just give me a grade already so you stop crying about something so stupid oh and by the way you really should use a better name than jesus that name comes from the jewish book of fairy tales

• Moderators

LMAO punctuation that's what you focus on electric jesus and troll what ever that means Im not a internet nerd so use words that mean something to normal people please im not here to worry about that if i was writing on a form that mattered like work then maybe i would care but im just here to write my thoughts just give me a grade already so you stop crying about something so stupid oh and by the way you really should use a better name than jesus that name comes from the jewish book of fairy tales

Could you just stop acting like that?

To me it looks like you only came to this site to tell everybody how much you dislike BO2.

All of your posts have been negative.

And your posts are a pain to read. :?

Please try to be a bit more friendly and we will do that as well.

And if you can't do that then just go. :|

Ok, so, using proper vocabulary, punctuation, and spelling, basically knowing your own language, makes you an internet nerd. Noted.

Clearly this person has run out of actual arguments, or has gotten tired/uncreative with his trolling, as he has started to simply insult us/our names. :cry: At least He remembered your name EJ :cry: I thought mine was clever :cry:

ANYWAY, once again, I suggest ignoring this guy.

I understand. If someone manages to produce more bullshit in 7 posts than I can manage in 1200 they aren't worth my attention. Umm... WAAAAAYYY???? UUNNNDEEEAAADDD???? LLLIIIIAAMMM??? BOBB??? AFROOOO??? CAN YOU WORK YOUR MAGIC AND "USE THE HAMMER" ON ZANDER'S? If you know what I mean....

Edit: let the record show that I am in fact an Internet nerd. However no claim made by yours truly against the defendant has held any legitimate substance to support this claim.

And NOBODY tells me "Electric Jesus" is a lame name. Jolteon and I will shock your asses right up.

Finally these children will leave me alone let me post my stupid thoughts and all you genius move on cause I know there's know point in trying to make a point with you little kids cause all of you say the same shit have the same thoughts and think everything that comes out your mouth is golden and for all you geniuses out there this was a section with a subject line labeled very disappointed so people could read about how shity BO2 zombies was so next time look for a site that the subject line is BO2 awesome

Finally these children will leave me alone let me post my stupid thoughts and all you genius move on cause I know there's know point in trying to make a point with you little kids cause all of you say the same shit have the same thoughts and think everything that comes out your mouth is golden and for all you geniuses out there this was a section with a subject line labeled very disappointed so people could read about how shity BO2 zombies was so next time look for a site that the subject line is BO2 awesome

Lololol. You're calling them kids when you can't even spell geniuses right. Or shitty. or use any periods ever. There isn't a single one. Seriously try reading what you just wrote OUT LOUD without pausing since you haven't put any periods in there and see how many times you run out of breath. Maybe if you want to be taken seriously you should actually try to use proper grammar. No it's not work. No it's not your grade 3 homework. You aren't being graded, but people will read what you write, which in and of itself is already a garbled mess of disconnected points, and when you write it with out a single period to separate thoughts we get the feeling we're talking to an imbecile.

And on the point of needing proof to prove your outlandish claims that you've made it past 60 on some zombies maps. When you make a claim to support an argument, people want the claim to have substance or evidence. Especially on a board like this. Look around at almost everyone's signatures, what do you see in them? Oh yeah...high scores. You're really going to question why you have provide evidence of such elite zombies play on a board like this? Come on bro. You just provide your gamer tag or take a picture of your high score. It is very easy work. When you quickly act like presenting proof is ridiculous, it sounds like you didn't actually do any of the things you claim.

And again, if you don't want people thinking you are just a pissed off little kid who can't handle the fact that zombies got a little harder, try not to resort to passive aggressiveness followed by immature name calling. We usually see crap like that in elementary schools.

If you think it sucks just say so and move on. Others have done so and it wasn't followed by such a ridiculous shit show.