Very disappointed...

For those of us that like to play solo, Tombstone is absolutely 100% useless. It's not even there. Deadshot I rarely used, but Mule Kick I used all the time on Moon. And Flopper was a must-have.

Taking out 3 good perks (no matter how many random people you asked said they didn't use them... or what the "youtube pr0s" use) to add one that can't even be used in all modes is extremely disappointing.

Would you stop insulting me based on the few examples I used (not even all of them) to help prove my point? The only people who care about Mule Kick and Deadshot being gone are the people who used them, and you just have to face the fact that you're in the minority, and thus, will be put lower on the priority list. Ask ANYONE online. Seriously. Go online, find as many people as you can, and ask how many people care that DS/MK are gone or if they used them all that often.

"Meh, sometimes" or "If I'm just playing around" and the like aren't valid yesses either.

EDIT: I was unaware there was a fridge you could store guns in! :evil:

THAT'S where Mule Kick obviously went! Come on people...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of us that like to play solo, Tombstone is absolutely 100% useless. It's not even there. Deadshot I rarely used, but Mule Kick I used all the time on Moon. And Flopper was a must-have.

Taking out 3 good perks (no matter how many random people you asked said they didn't use them... or what the "youtube pr0s" use) to add one that can't even be used in all modes is extremely disappointing.

Would you stop insulting me based on the few examples I used (not even all of them) to help prove my point? The only people who care about Mule Kick and Deadshot being gone are the people who used them, and you just have to face the fact that you're in the minority, and thus, will be put lower on the priority list. Ask ANYONE online. Seriously. Go online, find as many people as you can, and ask how many people care that DS/MK are gone or if they used them all that often.

"Meh, sometimes" or "If I'm just playing around" and the like aren't valid yesses either.

I just dont understand how you think that you dont need 3 guns after round 40. That 3rd weapon slot helps A TON after round 40.

You'd be surprised at how bad this game is for high rounds without Mule Kick. You know how awesome Mule Kick would be on Survival? High rounds might actually be... FUN. Instead of this endless monotony.

Mule Kick is needed on maps without power guns. Mule Kick would be #1 priority on these maps, behind Jug and Revive, if it were in there. Deadshot is pretty 'meh'. It would help, but I'm pretty sure you can get permanent Deadshot anyways, so it doesn't really matter. But Mule Kick... well, I'd rather have Mule Kick than Flopper on these maps, tbh.

Jussayin.

I just dont understand how you think that you dont need 3 guns after round 40. That 3rd weapon slot helps A TON after round 40.

....How? By round 40 you're either using the wonder weapon or traps. Any other gun is really just for getting more points. And if you're so insistent on using regular guns, what does a 3rd gun do that purchasing ammo off the wall or hitting the box then PaP'ing doesn't?

....How? By round 40 you're either using the wonder weapon or traps. Any other gun is really just for getting more points. And if you're so insistent on using regular guns, what does a 3rd gun do that purchasing ammo off the wall or hitting the box then PaP'ing doesn't?

wonder weapon + m&s/raygun + wall gun for points farming

it helps a lot

at this point its pretty obvious that your opinion won't be swayed so i think its safe to just say agree to disagree at this point

You'd be surprised at how bad this game is for high rounds without Mule Kick. You know how awesome Mule Kick would be on Survival? High rounds might actually be... FUN. Instead of this endless monotony.

Mule Kick is needed on maps without power guns. Mule Kick would be #1 priority on these maps, behind Jug and Revive, if it were in there. Deadshot is pretty 'meh'. It would help, but I'm pretty sure you can get permanent Deadshot anyways, so it doesn't really matter. But Mule Kick... well, I'd rather have Mule Kick than Flopper on these maps, tbh.

Jussayin.

there's at least 3 people right there, it's pretty obvious that it's a bit more popular than you're giving it credit for

there's at least 3 people right there, it's pretty obvious that it's a bit more popular than you're giving it credit for

You honestly think 3 people liking it is a valid argument for it's popularity after saying things like "it doesn't matter how many people you've asked/talked to"?

Ugh. Stuff like this is part of why I left.

We'd be fooling ourselves to say mule kick is not missed as well as flopper. Thing is.. With the box so accessible mule kick is almost redundant. Just cycle your empty gun out for a new one. The only real place it hurts is in tranzit where it's a little harder to get to the box or the fridge.

Getting rid of flopper made sense for two reasons. One is that it would remove the lava dynamic (I know, not loved by all) but it would make the existence of the lava crevices, pools, fire and exploding zombies pointless and that special "keeps you on your toes" dynamic would be lost. The second reason and hate all you want it is true is the fact many people used it as a crutch. You now have no gun thy can "save your ass" when you make a mistake and get pinned in a corner. You literally have to be aware at all times and you are forced to make wiser decisions long before the zombies get all up on ya all a sudden. This increases skill in my opinion.

Deadshot was a great idea in concept but functionality wise I don't think it worked as well as intended. I think adding it in another form via a permanent type perk was a much better utilization of this perk. It's not useless I just don't think it's functionality was up to par with the other perks.

I loved flopper and mule kick just as much as the next guy but I also appreciate the challenge of not having them.

I have no doubt that they will be in future dlc in a different atmosphere.

SAVE YOUR 59.99 especially if your a zombie fan. This game is nothing like the zombies we all feel in love with here are a few examples to save you from the disappointment. Everything is limited from weapons to perks to mystery boxes. Farm is a very small map you cant run anywhere then on top of that weapons are weak at least if they gave you weapons so you could hold your ground its crazy and no pack a punch LOL and nothing really to explore. Town is pretty much the same it has a pack a punch but the BIG flaw in the level is the lava you have to jump to avoid it cause if not you take damage and once you get past round 20 when the zombies start to gain more strength its LOL you have to worry about zombies and lava just jumping and shooting and half the time the Lava kills you cause one zombie slap turns your screen red and bam lava takes you out fun times. I was always looking at news about the new zombies before it came out cause I love the series and article after article was on how much time they spent on this new mode Tranzit it was a whole new world so much to see and explore well it would be nice if you could actually do that. Wall weapons are a joke box locations are a joke pack a punch a joke. They are all spread out between 5 different stops which sounds awesome until you try to run to the next stop cause you missed the bus. They added these stupid things that come out the ground jump on your face attack you blind you and slow you down which come out literally every 2 seconds so if you have zombies chasing you your toast.

SAVE YOUR 59.99 especially if your a zombie fan. This game is nothing like the zombies we all feel in love with here are a few examples to save you from the disappointment. Everything is limited from weapons to perks to mystery boxes. Farm is a very small map you cant run anywhere then on top of that weapons are weak at least if they gave you weapons so you could hold your ground its crazy and no pack a punch LOL and nothing really to explore. Town is pretty much the same it has a pack a punch but the BIG flaw in the level is the lava you have to jump to avoid it cause if not you take damage and once you get past round 20 when the zombies start to gain more strength its LOL you have to worry about zombies and lava just jumping and shooting and half the time the Lava kills you cause one zombie slap turns your screen red and bam lava takes you out fun times. I was always looking at news about the new zombies before it came out cause I love the series and article after article was on how much time they spent on this new mode Tranzit it was a whole new world so much to see and explore well it would be nice if you could actually do that. Wall weapons are a joke box locations are a joke pack a punch a joke. They are all spread out between 5 different stops which sounds awesome until you try to run to the next stop cause you missed the bus. They added these stupid things that come out the ground jump on your face attack you blind you and slow you down which come out literally every 2 seconds so if you have zombies chasing you your toast.

Someone doesn't like difficulty. I assume Ascension was your favourite map?

LMAO actually I only played 4 player on every map I went passed round 55 every map and as for my favorite Five round 63 and Shanghai La round 61 and if you think zombies is not difficult because the fact is all maps were a challenge you with out doubt were those people that only played 2 player that's EASY

LMAO actually I only played 4 player on every map I went passed round 55 every map and as for my favorite Five round 63 and Shanghai La round 61 and if you think zombies is not difficult because the fact is all maps were a challenge you with out doubt were those people that only played 2 player that's EASY

Your opinions are biased beyond any validity, your perception of Triple Ex's highly logical response was skewed and responded to with unnecessary slander, and your level of comprehension of the subject is clearly visible by your responses (and I am utterly unimpressed.)

also, I find your lack of grammatical structure disturbing.

basically what I'm trying to say here is that you really need to stop refusing to look at things any way but yours. As you said you like challenge and think BO zombies was challenging.

The point triple made was essentially "SO ARE THESE!" this argument explains why all if these aspects you sought to complain about do t actually "suck" and are not "a joke." They are made to be tricky. How can that disappoint you based on your own testimony?

63 on FIVE? 4 player? Do you have leaderboard proof for that? Because you understand that would've taken over 20 hours, right?

Were you trapping at that point? Or were you using guns? How many Ray Guns were you burning through at that point? Or, if you were trapping, what strategy were you using?

I am curious, because a 4 player round 63 co op would blow any and all records out of the water and would be, easily, the most impressive Zombies feat I've ever seen.

...I agree with the poster who said he shouldn't have to buy an incomplete game and then purchase a bunch of DLC to complete the game. But thats NOT what's going on here. They created the base game and with Tranzit there is more to this game than the original 2 maps of Kino and Five you got with BO1. Think about it and appreciate for what it really is instead of judging by your limited scope of understanding its entirety. This sets an amazing cornerstone in which the future DLC's will expand on. I would be willing to put money on the fact that we will see some amazing new maps, features, guns, etc.. in the DLC's moving forward.

Let's get some things straight.

Number 1: Use all of the articulate words you want and all of the grammatically correct spellings and punctuations you want, but that doesn't make you better than me, or the guy who says "I LUV BLAC OPZ II CAUZ ITZ AWESME".Now I don't know if it was just me, but I got the impression that you thought you were better than everyone else, but I could've been mistaken. *shrug* I'm not saying correct grammar is bad, it's just the way I read it.

Number 2: I have played the game, so I do not have said "limited scope of knowledge" and you misunderstood me when I was speaking of companies abusing DLCs, I wasn't speaking of Treyarch, I was just placing my opinion on DLCs per the previous poster wanting to compare a games entire value on its DLC and not what was shipped with the game.

Number 3: There is a difference between disagreeing and insulting people by saying they have a lack of skill, or that they are crybabies.

Now, there will always be haters, and I understand, but insulting them is brings no change.

Wait what?

Number one: I was agreeing with your particular comment.

Number two: I didn't say anything at all about grammar.

Number three: nothing I said insinuated o was better than anyone.

I simply put a positive twist on this emo thread to encourage the OP to give it some time before making such a harsh judgement.

I'm not sure why you singled me out to write me a reply that didn't pertain to anything I wrote but anyway.

Good day to you sir.

Wait what?

Number one: I was agreeing with your particular comment.

Number two: I didn't say anything at all about grammar.

Number three: nothing I said insinuated o was better than anyone.

I simply put a positive twist on this emo thread to encourage the OP to give it some time before making such a harsh judgement.

I'm not sure why you singled me out to write me a reply that didn't pertain to anything I wrote but anyway.

Good day to you sir.

I'm sorry if I offended you sir, I misunderstood your post

I agree though, this game is awesome :D

good day sir

You honestly think 3 people liking it is a valid argument for it's popularity after saying things like "it doesn't matter how many people you've asked/talked to"?

Ugh. Stuff like this is part of why I left.

Any high round player will tell you 3 guns is direly needed. There's a reason it's a priority on Call of the Dead. You need Scavenger, Ray, and Sally's/Awful Lawton. On maps with an Insta-Kill weapon/traps, yeah, it's not needed. But on Call of the Dead? And also Der Riese (Waffe, Ray Gun, Thommy) and Kino (TG, Awful Lawton, MPL)? It is a necessity.

I don't understand why all these low level people are replying cause if your truly a high level you would totally agree to what people are saying about the weapon layout of this zombies game is a joke it took 15 plus hours to reach high rounds which was so much fun zombie after zombie after zombie now it will take days lol since you have to run 3 miles for a gun thru the fog those ground enemy's make the game annoying you cant even explore stupid way to go Treyach.

I don't understand why all these low level people are replying cause if your truly a high level you would totally agree to what people are saying about the weapon layout of this zombies game is a joke it took 15 plus hours to reach high rounds which was so much fun zombie after zombie after zombie now it will take days lol since you have to run 3 miles for a gun thru the fog those ground enemy's make the game annoying you cant even explore stupid way to go Treyach.

Dude, what's your GT so I can check your leaderboard? I'm still waiting for the details of your game. :)