Nuketown Zombies Loading Screen

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it matches up then i am sure that there is a damn good chance and why would they put all that work into a system that changes the powerup behind the yellowhouse alone, and sorry i am new to the forums and i did originally post elsewhere but i was told to find this thread and post it here

But what's with the giant nuke at the start than? Or would that be what Nuketown looks like after the nuke dropped in Black Ops 1?

Edit: You're right! Didn't notice the eye colour when I first played it, but now I see. Very interesting and cool of Treyarch to do that.

Nuketown is a Test area where they test nukes, this is seen when playing the multiplayer map, so moving from those events it is most likely that nuketown became like that duo to that, also note that there is a radio where maxis is talking about a american facility located in nevada where amerika has loads of 115 stored, combine that with a uncontrolled nuke and you have what you see outside nuketown

• Administrators

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has thought about this. But do you guys think there is any correlation between the Moon LS and Nuketown Zombies LS? They do take place at the same time, though this does not warrant that the Loading Screen's events took place at the same time.

I feel like the fact that the Moon Loading Screen says "Meanwhile..." denotes something along those lines but I don't know.

3 persons in white (astronaut?) suits? The O4, or technically O3 :P, just wondering?

Where are you seeing these men in white in the Nuketown Loading Screen? Am I missing something?

I must have been drunk to think so, well actually on a phone it looks possible but on a big screen there's no way it's the o4 because one looks like a female.

Bottom left and above the krater, 3 white suited guys (1 possibly a girl, above the krater)

Sorry for my stupid idea, I was tired and my small iphone screen didn't help alot xd

The bubble gum showing "UHTLI" could mean many things, all of which are related to Aztec Mythology. Below they are listed, *copy-pasted drectly* from a site called senseGates:

chalchiUHTLIcue: (also Chalciuhtlicue, or Chalcihuitlicue) ("She of the Jade Skirt") was an Aztec goddess of love, beauty, youth, lakes, rivers, seas, streams, horizontal waters, storms, and baptism. Reputedly universally revered at the time of the Spanish conquest, she was an important deity figure in the Postclassic Aztec realm of central Mexico. Chalchiuhtlicue was also patroness of childbirth. She was also called Matlalcueitl by the Tlaxcalans, enemies of the Aztecs.

mictlantecUHTLI: "Lord of Mictlan", in Aztec mythology, was a god of the dead and the king of Mictlan (Chicunauhmictlan), the lowest and northernmost section of the underworld. He was one of the principal gods of the Aztecs and was the most prominent of several gods and goddesses of death and the underworld (see also Chalmecatl). The worship of Mictlantecuhtli sometimes involved ritual cannibalism, with human flesh being consumed in and around the temple.

Two life-size clay statues of Mictlantecuhtli were found marking the entrances to the House of Eagles to the north of the Great Temple of Tenochtitlan.

tlahuizcalpantecUHTLI: "Lord of the Dawn"; pronounced [tɬaːwiskaɬpanˈteːkʷtɬi]) is the god of the planet Venus, the morning star. Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli was considered a dangerous and malevolent god, and was associated with Quetzalcoatl.

tlaltecUHTLI: is a pre-Columbian Mesoamerican deity figure, identified from sculpture and iconography dating to the Late Postclassic period of Mesoamerican chronology (ca. 1200–1519), primarily among the Mexica (Aztec) and other Nahuatl-speaking cultures. Tlaltecuhtli is also known from several post-conquest manuscripts that surveyed Mexica mythology and belief systems, such as the Histoyre du méchique compiled in the mid-16th century.

In one of the Mexica creation accounts Tlaltecuhtli is described as a sea monster who dwelled in the ocean after the fourth Great Flood, an embodiment of the raging chaos before creation. Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca, in the form of serpents, tore her in half, throwing half upwards to create the sky and stars and leaving the other half to become the land of the earth. She remained alive, however, and demanded human blood.

Although the deity's name is a masculine form in the Nahuatl language, most representations of Tlaltecuhtli exhibit distinctly female characteristics, and the figure is often posed in the characteristic position of a woman giving birth.

She is sometimes associated with Cihuacoatl, Tonantzin and Tonatiuh.

Recently a monolith of the goddess was unearthed in Mexico City.

tonacatecUHTLI: ("lord of our sustenance") was a fertility god, who was worshipped for being the power (tecuhtli) that warmed the earth and made it fruitful. He organized the world into land and ocean at the creation of the world. Ometecuhtli and Omecihuatl were the creators of the life, but he created them and the planet. He turned Chantico into a dog for violating a fast and eating paprika with roasted fish. His wife was Tonacacihuatl.

xiuhtecUHTLI: ("Turquoise Lord" or "Lord of Fire"), was the god of fire, day and heat. He was the lord of volcanoes, the personification of life after death, warmth in cold (fire), light in darkness and food during famine. He was also named Cuezaltzin ("flame") and Ixcozauhqui, and is sometimes considered to be the same as Huehueteotl ("Old God"), although Xiuhtecuhtli is usually shown as a young deity. His wife was Chalchiuhtlicue. Xiuhtecuhtli is a manifestation of Ometecuhtli, the Lord of Duality, and according to the Florentine Codex Xiuhtecuhtli was considered to be mother and father of the Gods, who dwelled in the turquoise enclosure in the center of earth.

The Nahuatl word xiuhuitl means "year" as well as "turquoise" and "fire",and Xiuhtecatl was also the god of the year and of time. In the 260-day ritual calendar, the deity was the patron of the day Atl ("Water") and with the trecena 1 Coatl ("1 Snake"). Xiuhtecuhtli was also one of the nine Lords of the Night and ruled the first hour of the night, named Cipactli ("Alligator"). Xiuhtecuhtli was the patron god of the Aztec emperors, who were regarded as his living embodiment at their enthronement. The deity was also one of the patron gods of the pochteca merchant class.

Stone sculptures of Xiuhtecuhtli were ritually buried as offerings, and various statuettes have been recovered during excavations at the Great Temple of Tenochtitlan with which he was closely associated. Statuettes of the deity from the temple depict a seated male with his arms crossed. A sacred fire was always kept burning in the temples of Xiuhtecuhtli. In gratitude for the gift of fire, the first mouthful of food from each meal was flung into the hearth.

yacatecUHTLI: "patron god" of commerce and travelers, especially merchant travelers. His symbol is a bundle of staves.

Hope this helps, I can't understand much any of this, but for those gifted with the skill of understanding history, Have at it.

Sites: http://multilingual.sensegates.com/

~BBGun

GT: xBBGunx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

In a transmission through a TV on Tranzit, there is a man (possibly working for the CDC or CIA) who gives out the coordinates of his location: 37° 07' N 116° 03' W Go ahead and type those coordinates into Google Earth, you'll end up in the middle of a barren field of craters and roads galore. This is probably not the exact location of Nuketown, because the roads from those coordinates do not match up with the overhead view of Nuketown when selecting a gamemode for Nuketown Zombies (Survival). I didn't see these coordinates in the post, so I hope this helps.

• 3 months later...

Found the picture below in "Origins" & created a thread in that forum.

Link to thread HERE

====================

In the starting room there is a map that shows the locations of the Power Generators along with pictures & details of what each part is.

Also on this wall is a picture of the machine that features on the Nuketown Loading Screen! This machine is actually a "115 Extraction Drill".

115 Extraction Drill

Text on picture

Body

Coupling

Clutch

Stabilizer

Drill Head

Drill Section

115 Extraction Drill