Nuketown Zombies Loading Screen

I'mmmm baccck! :lol:

Sorry for the late arrival to the party guys. Some of you might know that I play on amateur pool leagues on Monday and Wednesday nights, and we are currently heading into playoffs for a chance at nationals in Las Vegas. Needless to say, billiards has been my life lately. Anywho, I've been following this thread very closely the last day or two, and have reached many of the same conclusions.

Firstly though, I gotta say we don't have any clear identifier of what this machine is, so this might be impossible to actually pinpoint. I've gone over a multitude of options of what this could be, most of which was covered by you guys:

From Positive Ion Accelerators like the one used in Operation HENRE at the BREN Tower in 1966 at Jackass Flats:

To the ORNL Bare Reactor used during Operation BREN years early in 1962 at the Yucca Flats.

I've also gone over the possibilities of things previously discussed like Tesla's Death Ray or the Orion project. The tough part about it is the picture is an artist rendering, so any comparison must be taken with a grain of salt. We really need to find some sort of identifier on that thing. Which brings me to my next point.

Have any of you been able to figure out the point of the 4th image? It looks like there's a symbol or something, but it's pretty illegible. Mix should probably be able to tell us in his analysis though.

This symbol bugs me every time I load the map. There's definitely some sort of symbol there. It's extremely hard to make out, about all I can make out is a square or circle of some sort. I've tried to edit the image to try and identify what it is, but the resolution is terrible. Lol I know that doesn't help, but I have a feeling this symbol could be a big piece of the puzzle. That last box just baffles me completely.

Personally, I'm not sure if Nuketown and the BREN Tower are in the same vicinity. Although it would make sense somewhat, it's really hard to say. However, looking into it more, I have found a listing of the specific areas being tested during Operation Latchkey. It appears test were done at a variety of sites from all parts of NTS. interstingly enough, some do occur in Area 10, the same location of the Sedan Crater and the BREN Tower's first location (with the ORNL Bare Reactor).

Here is a link to an article for you guys that provides a detailed list of all 928 tests performed at the Nevada Test Site. It includes all dates, locations (coordinates and test area), yields, and any complications during the test. The file is quite extensive, but it's got everything you'd need if you're interested.

http://www.nv.doe.gov/library/publicati ... _REV15.pdf

does anyone know what means this symbol ? with a friend we noticed it's the same as in the hamr laser aim when packapunched twice on nuketown.

to me it looks like random drawing left by radiation on photo film when a nuke is pictured (x rays insolation), but i'm not sure at all...

I am french and a bit tired so sorry if you don't understand this post, ask me and I will try to explain better.

thx.

I've yet to indentify the symbol. The third(center) symbol appears to be the logo for the AEC (Atomic Energy Commision), making me believe this symbol could be possibly be a real life logo for a specific group. It could also just be a image with no relevance created by Treyarch.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the paragraph that describes the map.

SURVIVAL- Mass-Energy equivalence, secret tests ...

I googled it because I didnt know what Mass Energy Equivalence meant and it's E=MC2. Einsteins theory of relativity. The wiki page had a picture that was interesting. I have no clue how to post pics so sorry, but it has Future light cones and Past light cones and the hypersurface of the present .

The paragraph describing the map states"where the past and future come together".

I just thought it was interesting and thought I'd share it.

The Mass-energy equivalence is a concept often utilized and seen in nuclear fission (nuclear weapons, nuclear power), among other things. The "past and present come together" could be a reference to tying the past (Black Ops) to the present (Black Ops 2). Nuketown has extreme significance in the transition between the events of Moon, and the story of TranZit. Just what exactly happened is still yet to be determined.

I take it no one has been able to get outside of Nuketown Zombies to no-clip? I'm not sure if there would be any major differences, but I'd love to have a definite answer. I feel as if there's something we've missed that will tie this all together :( .

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let us know when you find what means this first symbol, the coincidence of it being on a weapon's laser aim is weird enough to excite my curiosity.

do you know that in the classic nuketown map on BO1, using a sniper lens you can find some books written by edvard richtofen in one of the houses' bookshelves.

there are some videos showing it on youtube.

this can proove nuketown was already considered in treyarch future zombie maps, and part of the story since BO1...

i also noticed when you select the map, that the area that enlightens is bigger than what you can actually play on... like if you were blocked on a third of the map...

moreover my friend who played a lot of zombie told me it was the first time in a zombie map that you can see zombies getting out of ground in a non playable area (behind the fence/barricade)... but since the game is new and it's the first map of this kind on it, this cant be a good comparison.

i'm new here and have already understood lots of new things thanks to you members.

i am pretty sure this map is an important clue to understand what happens between moon and tranzit, sorry if i repeat things that have already been written here before but if i can help...

do you know that in the classic nuketown map on BO1, using a sniper lens you can find some books written by edvard richtofen in one of the houses' bookshelves.

there are some videos showing it on youtube.

this can proove nuketown was already considered in treyarch future zombie maps, and part of the story since BO1...

Hate to Mythbust you, but the Richtofen books are all over the place. Basically anywhere in the BO1 game where you see a bookshelf with books on it, you'll find the Richtofen books. I've even found them on campaign maps. So it's not just Nuketown and zombie maps. That's why many of us don't even mention the books in our storyline theories.

Frustrates me to no end when I see the dev's carelessly sprinkle props like this all over the maps without any concern of how it'll be interpretted by us storyline researchers. That prop felt like it meant something on Verruckt. But after seeing it on so many different maps, even ones not zombies related, I just *sigh* and tell myself they're just books and nothing more.

- Mix

ah ah i can see those developpers.... need a book in your game ? use richtofen ones, they're the best. :D

what you say don't surprise me at all, it was the less attractive answer (most credible) i thought since i heard of these books... another false clue ! thank you anyway, now i am sure this isn't where i have to search... :geek:

I think everything is fixed and reset. No hating on other sites this time. Now go and unravel these mysteries. Your sovereign Afro commands you! :twisted:

THANK YOU!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED

My current fav thread is back

This thread's been calling me...

Perhaps this the Death Ray that the Soviets and Americans stole from the late Nikola Tesla.

+1 on that idea. I've been feeling the same way too as a possibility for explaining this thing.

Have any of you been able to figure out the point of the 4th image? It looks like there's a symbol or something, but it's pretty illegible. Mix should probably be able to tell us in his analysis though.

I messed with the levels in photoshop to bring more of the image out...

I'm guessing it's the wing of a jet-fighter plane?

I mean, the previous planel is of a jet-fighter pilot. And the area is known for experimental aircraft and it's Airforce bases, amiright.?

No seriously, that's all I got... :roll:

Also, be warned what you post here guys. This thread is the first thing to pop up on google when typing in the thread title. I must've been one of the first to upload it.

Anyway, Mix, your post about Michlantecuhtli, someone's basically copied what you wrote and added it to the Trivia section of Nuketown Zombies in CoDWiki (I don't go on it, I swear... :roll:)

Well if it's on CoDWiki, then you know it must be true ;)

does anyone know what means this symbol ? with a friend we noticed it's the same as in the hamr laser aim when packapunched twice on nuketown.

I've been wondering the same thing myself.

Can anyone get a screenshot of that gun reticule in-game? I haven't seen that one (yet).

Another question I have is.... The image has been there since BO1 Nuketown. Why are we just now trying to figure this logo out?

PINNAZ wrote:If the sedan detonation did not have a bomb at the top of the tower structure, then the 'Sedan' detonation is not the location of Nuketown as it was an underground detonation?

I personally believe that to be incorrect. In Nuketown, we've got a large clock yes, but I have never believed that to be a bomb-housing structure. In the image you post of the Sedan crater, you do see what appears to a clock-like structure. That would not be there as a bomb-housing tower if it was an underground test, which makes me believe it may be a clock/timer like in Nuketown. MixMasterNut would more about that, possibly meaning I am incorrect.

(Ugh, I wish my Oppenheimer - Manhattan Project, Trinity, Brahmastra & MJ12 thread was still online --- admins, hint hint)

I've assumed that the tower was meant to resemble the Trinity Tower. And the Treyarch devs decided to it attach a clock to it for fun.

Trinity Atomic Bomb Site Trinity Tower.

Site Of Real Test Of Trinity Gadget. July 16, 1945.

White Sands Missile Range. New Mexico

Goes along with my theory that Nuketown was designed to emcompass the entire nuclear testing era in Nevada. This definitely presents a problem for theories trying to pinpoint any specific time and place for this event. It's a whole bunch of crazy nuclear tests rolled into one.

I can totally see the resemblence. I LOVE this theory of yours, Shooter.

The third(center) symbol appears to be the logo for the AEC (Atomic Energy Commision)

I've been thinking the same thing too...

DeadMike wrote:Does anyone have any thoughts on the paragraph that describes the map.

SURVIVAL- Mass-Energy equivalence, secret tests ...

I googled it because I didnt know what Mass Energy Equivalence meant and it's E=MC2. Einsteins theory of relativity. The wiki page had a picture that was interesting. I have no clue how to post pics so sorry, but it has Future light cones and Past light cones and the hypersurface of the present .

The paragraph describing the map states"where the past and future come together".

I just thought it was interesting and thought I'd share it.

The Mass-energy equivalence is a concept often utilized and seen in nuclear fission (nuclear weapons, nuclear power), among other things.

Nuclear fission is the process for exploding H-bombs. A subterranian H-Bomb is what created the Sedan Crater. Just sayin.

Might be time to invest in those Gamma-Ray Specs.

That's all for now

- Mix

I just wanted to give my opinion on some things:

I really hope they do. As dark as this is gonna sound, this is the end of zombies. The end of BO2 will be the end of this zombies mode. I truly do believe it. So I'd really appreciate if Treyarch would bring this story full circle and tie up those loose ends with HAARP and the Death Ray.

I disagree. Completely. Zombies is too popular.

I'm not sure if it would be as simple as blowing up the Moon. If it was that simple, you would think Maxis would have just blown up those 3 rockets right there and then.

He could possibly use the HAARP devices to kill all the undead. I can imagine that using a certain frequency could blow up all the dead heads similar to how a sonic zombie from Shangri La does it. But that's just me being a little too creative.

Whatever Maxis does, it's going to have to be a permanent solution. You could kill all the undead but 115 can always raise more. So I really think that he will try to dethrone Richtofen from his position in Aether.

Keep in mind that the MPD is Vril-Ya technology. We don't know if a nuke would even crack that thing. I agree with your final paragraph. But the exact methodology he is going to do I think remains a mystery.

Wow...how could I have missed that too? That's a great find Mac!

Well...it's definitely not one of Maxis' rockets like I thought. This...thing, machine, whatever you want to call it, is creating a hole in the desert. I don't believe it is the same hole in Nuketown though. That was created by the nuke, hence the cloud.

Agreed. I heard a theory where the machine is hiding in the mushroom cloud, but I highly disagree with it. I think the machine is long gone, wherever it went. Although, is it possible that this thing, which earlier you guys implied to be a nuclear spacecraft, acted as a nuke and caused the explosion?

No matter, this was obviously a test of some sort. Most likely done in the Nevada Desert in Groom Lake, but it doesn't appear to be anywhere near Nuketown.

This thing is obviously flying around, and seems to be either drawing something from the ground, and spreading it out at the sides, or is drawing in something, and directly shooting it at the ground. Can't really tell till we know what exactly that yellow beam is.

? Why must it be drawing in something? Looks equally possible to be emitting something without any drawing.

Btw, yellow = electricity or vril. Vril's the only yellow substance we know of. Electricity is also typically depicted as yellow.

I don't think there's going to be anything known for it. It's just too vague.

Also, be warned what you post here guys. This thread is the first thing to pop up on google when typing in the thread title. I must've been one of the first to upload it.Anyway, Mix, your post about Michlantecuhtli, someone's basically copied what you wrote and added it to the Trivia section of Nuketown Zombies in CoDWiki (I don't go on it, I swear... :roll:)

I don't think that's really necessary. Every post should be made as if everyone can see it easily. This is the internet, after all. And about the CoD Wiki, yeah... THE number 1 cause of Zombies misinformation.

There are a few Flaws in both Shooter's & my locations/theories (Though I don't think Shooter specified a location?)

MINE - The Sedan Blast was an 'underground' detonation, Though I haven't researched exactly how it was conducted. All I know is that the 'Clock Tower' was built to house the Bomb & also fed hundreds of metre's of cableing to detonate said device.

In the Screenshot I posted (in the Bren tower thread) of the 2 towers you can see from the backyard of Nuketown, the closer tower (that is clearer to see in the pic) that is same square tower that is used to drop the bomb. (like the bent over 'clock tower' in the street) I'm not sure if this method contridicts the sedan detonation or not?

If the sedan detonation did not have a bomb at the top of the tower structure, then the 'Sedan' detonation is not the location of Nuketown as it was an underground detonation?

The video below is a 'No-clip' of the Black Ops 1 multiplayer Nuketown Map. This also shows the Detonation Tower, but the towers we see in BO2 Nuketown zombies may just be power line towers?

8gId6Qo5r08

(I'm sorry I didn't discuss this with you Shooter)

Shooters Thread - Based on Latchkey & Trinity Streets.

Even though Operation Latchkey had multiple detonations in the Nevada Test Site, the Trinity detonation was conducted in the state of New Mexico, not Nevada.

I found a really good site detailing all the Nevada Test Site Areas (1 to 30 anyway) see what you can find.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Nevada_Test_Site_Areas_and_Facilities.html

Maybe Nuketown is not an actual real life location, but based on 'survival town' & The Nevada Test Site in General - as previously stated by MixMasterNut.

I must also say a big thank you to Mix, Tac & Mac for pointing out the 'dark feature' on top of the loading screen.

Highlighted by the RED outline.

(I'm a musician, not a graphic artist, so forgive me for my awesome 'paint' job)

This post is a mix of 3 Threads, Nuketown Loading Screen, BREN Tower & BO2 Breakthroughs. You guys know where to find them.

On second thought... maybe I'll just let you guys talk about this... I have a headache. Tac, Shooter, Mix. I mean to be involved in this discussion, but I'll have to give input later. Not thinking too straight. Getting confused by all this tower talk.

• Administrators

Btw, yellow = electricity or vril. Vril's the only yellow substance we know of. Electricity is also typically depicted as yellow.

I assume you come to this conclusion based on the fact the V-R11 shoots yellow? That is odd since its supposed to be invisible xD I had forgot about the yellow, as that busts my theory of George being filled with VRIL, whcih I had thought was blue because of the electricity coming from George :/

(Ugh, I wish my Oppenheimer - Manhattan Project, Trinity, Brahmastra & MJ12 thread was still online --- admins, hint hint)

You mean... This one?! http://callofdutyzombies.com/vBulletin/ ... a-amp-MJ12

Hey guys. Could someone give me a simplistic overview of all this tower stuff? I never researched Nuketown since it had nothing to do with Zombies. So I'm a bit clueless. I'm hoping a brief overview of what you guys are talking about will help me understand the more detailed stuff in a timely manner.

@MixMasterNut: I disagree. I think the Richtofen books are canonical; they just shouldn't be taken too seriously. Richtofen did A LOT of stuff. 935, Nazis, 935 rebellion, Illuminati, Weimar, plastic surgery, Aether. Just add writer to the list. Perhaps it was a ploy to make the Wunderwaffe DG-2 more known in order to try to get it mass produced? I think looking so specifically as to which maps contained it is too much. I think that the fact the book existed is evidence for its existence, wherever.

@Tac: I've never heard of vril being invisible. I read the Vril novel, and while I obviously cannot recall every word, I can vividly re-imagine the events of the book, and in my mind, it has always been yellow. That I think is reflected in the V-R11. Even when upgraded, it shoots yellow (vril) mixed with red (115). About George, since the electric side-effects of 115 are continuing to be more pronounced, I think 115 might've been to blame for the electric George, although I wouldn't rule out vril.

So I've found quite a contradiction in what Treyarch or Activision is telling us about Nuketown Zombies. I know this doesn't have to do with the loading screen, but I thought it was too big to not let you guys know.

Going onto the official CoD site, specifically the Black Ops 2 Collectors Edition part (for some strange reason, they still have this page up), they have a statement about Nuketown Zombies.

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/ce

I already thought that was wrong. 1950's? The original was in the 60's, and I'm pretty sure Zombies skipped the 50's. But that's not the problem.

Now, I ordered the Collectors Edition. Within the game case was a small 2 page booklet, detailing what extras I got, how to unlock it and the pass code. It has a small description about Nuketown Zombies that's exactly the same except one small difference. Sorry about the quality, it's a picture I took myself haha! :lol:

This one says 1960's. So we have been given two individual decades, but I'm positive the 1950's was a mistake (although it should've been edited or updated at least).

What are your thoughts on this everyone?

PS. MMX, I'm sorry I haven't been in your thread lately even though I said I would. I've just been very busy at work, so when I do get the chance to come on here, it's only for a limited time. So I've only been replying to threads that only require a short post, or I felt needed a post. Not really sure what I could've posted in your thread, so I've just been waiting till the weekend till I can. Just know I am reading it, even if I can't reply.

Your lucky to have gotten ahold of the CE, I had BO2 preordered way back when they first let you preorder, before the different editions were announced. When they announced the different editions finally within 3 days you couldn't preorder any edition other than standard. I was trying to up my edition on the 4th day after the announcement as I tend to pay things completely off when I preorder and couldn't. Our systems stated all copies had been already claimed. So now I am stuck waiting until they actually state when in December they are releasing Nuketown Zombies for Season Pass holders. Oh if anyone gets any new info on this please let me know.

Good find there Rissole.

I have H.E. too & never noticed that. Someone's made a mistake.

@ Zelkova

Both Rissole & myself live in Australia, I don't think the Hardened Edition even sold out here?

Back on topic. Lets solve this! Hopefully

I'm really a starting to think this is some type of 'Partical Accelerator'. Element 115 was formed/found by bombarding americium-243 with calcium-48 ions. think of this machine doing the opposite.

Seeing the zombie in the left corner 'worshipping' this device, think of it like being like a monkey bomb, he is attracted to it. I wonder if thing is going to extract E115 from him?

IDK? Thoughts?

• Administrators

Hey guys. Could someone give me a simplistic overview of all this tower stuff? I never researched Nuketown since it had nothing to do with Zombies. So I'm a bit clueless. I'm hoping a brief overview of what you guys are talking about will help me understand the more detailed stuff in a timely manner.

Er. Lets see. The tower stuff is really just theorizing that base on the Jackass Flats radio, we learned there was a large tower by the name of BREN. The Tower of Babel EE we are dealing with now gives us the idea that it's the battle of Towers for a while. That's all I know about towers involvement, and I think that's it so far. Hope this helped. :)

Oh yeah it's definitely attached to a spacecraft of some type. Thanks to Mac, Tac & Mix who pointed that out.

With regards to the tower link, I dont think I can explain it well enough, but the ORNL (Oak Ridge National Laboritory) Bare reactor was used on the BREN Tower at Jackass Flats

Since the 1962 experiment, the tower has been used for many other scientific purposes: to study data on shielding against radiation, neutron activation in soil, and radiation measuring techniques.

The linear accelerator was designed and fabricated by Oak Ridge National Laboratory in cooperation with the Armed Force Radiobiology Research Institute and the AEC's controlled thermonuclear research program. The fusion reaction was used to obtain 14 million-electron-volt neutrons. The accelerator was installed on the tower in much the same manner as was the BREN unshielded research reactor and large cobalt-60 gamma radiation source.

The ORNL Bare reactor resembles the loading screen machine, this is why I said I think it has something to do with being a 'Particle Accelerator'

I've gotta say, this loading screen is really getting to me. I've been looking over a few different things lately, and began looking closer into the Project Orion, like Mix and PINNAZ had mentioned above. The project involved using nuclear propulsion to power a spacecraft. The program was cancelled early in it's development, and never reached the testing stage.

So after a bit of cross referencing and searching, I came across this:

NERVA or Nuclear Engine for Rocket Vehicle Application, was a joint program of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and NASA managed by the Space Nuclear Propulsion Office (SNPO). The program began in 1952 as scientist at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) began researching nuclear rockets. I'm sure Los Alamos sounds familiar. The Los Alamos National Laboratory was also the central location for the Manhattan Project, the program responsible for the Trinity Test which occured on July 16, 1945.

"Project Rover

Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory began researching nuclear rockets in 1952, accelerating into Project Rover in 1955 when the deputy director of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Herbert York, postulated a way to shrink reactor weights considerably. By 1961, after unexpectedly fast-paced progress on the part of Project Rover, NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center began to use nuclear thermal rockets in their mission plans. Marshall planned to use a nuclear-powered rocket from Los Alamos to power a RIFT (Reactor-In-Flight-Test) nuclear stage to be launched as early as 1964, and the need for planning and oversight led to the formation of the Space Nuclear Propulsion Office. SNPO was formed so that the AEC and NASA could work together, and H. B. "Harry" Finger was selected as its first director. Finger made a decision to delay RIFT, and he defined strict objectives for nuclear rocket engines to achieve before RIFT would be allowed."

Which leads into the NERVA program.

Almost all of the NERVA research, design and fabrication was done at Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory in New Mexico. The first NERVA engine was tested at an unclosed location within the NTS. But it was the second NERVA engine developed that caught my attention.

NERVA XE

The second NERVA engine, the NERVA XE, was designed to come as close as possible to a complete flight system, even to the point of using a flight-design turbopump. Components that would not affect system performance were allowed to be selected from what was available at Jackass Flats, Nevada to save money and time, and a radiation shield was added to protect external components. The engine was reoriented to fire downward into a reduced-pressure compartment to partially simulate firing in a vacuum.

The NERVA XE engine test objectives now included:

[*:27x8uetg]Demonstrating engine system operational feasibility
    [*:27x8uetg]Showing that no enabling technology issues remained as a barrier to flight engine development.
    [*:27x8uetg]Demonstrating completely automatic engine startup.

The objectives also included testing the use of the new facility at Jackass Flats for flight engine qualification and acceptance. Total run time was 115 minutes, including 28 starts. NASA and SNPO felt that the test "confirmed that a nuclear rocket engine was suitable for space flight application and was able to operate at a specific impulse twice that of chemical rocket system." The engine was deemed adequate for Mars missions being planned by NASA. The facility was also deemed adequate for flight qualification and acceptance of rocket engines from the two contractors.

During the NERVA program, one major accident had occured:

The most serious injury during testing was a hydrogen explosion in which two employees sustained foot and ear drum injuries. At one point in 1965 the liquid hydrogen storage at Test Cell #2 during a Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory Test was accidentally allowed to run dry; the core overheated and ejected on to the floor of the Nevada desert. Test Site personnel waited 3 weeks and then walked out and collected the pieces without mishap. The nuclear waste from the damaged core was spread across the desert and was collected by an Army group as a decontamination exercise.

If we are under the belief there are two men in one of the comic boxes, this could be a strange connection. I'm not saying any of this means anything, it could just be small coincidences, but it doesn't hurt to throw it out there.

I'm just offering this as another possible option, but it's still impossible to identify. What can I say, this is really bugging the hell out of me what that machine is.

I found a pretty cool link about Jackass Flats if anyone's interested.

http://www.area51tourist.com/2011/a25.php

Also, it seems a variety of different tests were conducted at the Jackass Flats site.

"In the following decade, it oversaw a series of reactor tests: Kiwi-A, Kiwi-B, Phoebus, Pewee, and the Nuclear Furnace, all conducted by Los Alamos to prove concepts and test advanced ideas. Aerojet and Westinghouse tested their own series: NRX-A2, A3, EST, A5, A6, and XE-Prime (Experimental Engine). All were tested at the Nuclear Rocket Development Station at the AEC's Nevada Test Site in Jackass Flats."

I'm not sure if the image we're seeing could be pinpointed to any of these exactly, but again just thought I'd throw it out there.

Interesing that both the BREN Tower and the NERVA program were being conducted at Jackass Flats in 1966.

One last thing, last night in theater mode my game froze as I was waiting for it to load, and I had a chance to snap a picture of that annoying symbol in the bottom right box. It's horrible quality, but you can see the general shape of it.

It almost looks like a cartoon blockhead with a grin on it's face :lol: Seriously though, it's pretty hard to tell what it is. Or it's a triangle with a circle on each side of it inside a box lol. I can't seem to identify it, and boy does that erk me.

Er. Lets see. The tower stuff is really just theorizing that base on the Jackass Flats radio, we learned there was a large tower by the name of BREN. The Tower of Babel EE we are dealing with now gives us the idea that it's the battle of Towers for a while. That's all I know about towers involvement, and I think that's it so far. Hope this helped. :)

Thanks. The talk of multiple towers and Nuketown was confusing me a bit. I appreciate it.

One last thing, last night in theater mode my game froze as I was waiting for it to load, and I had a chance to snap a picture of that annoying symbol in the bottom right box. It's horrible quality, but you can see the general shape of it.

It almost looks like a cartoon blockhead with a grin on it's face :lol: Seriously though, it's pretty hard to tell what it is. Or it's a triangle with a circle on each side of it inside a box lol. I can't seem to identify it, and boy does that erk me.

Looks like a drawing of an retro robot head to me

Example...

Good catch Shooter.

- Mix

i looked again at this loading screen and i begin to think this thing above the crater is coming UP. i am seing some comic symbols (in the first image) : speed effects, vertical drags...

now i'm thinking maybe there is something underground ? i'm seing a kind of spaceship due to the shadowed top of the first images, with a really geometrical shape.

now i'm wondering why there would be a battle opposing the spetnaz and the black ops on a nuclear test site.

is it a real test site or a makeup : making the proofs disappear before the russians or whoever gets them ?

(in fact this bunker really makes me think of the dragon ball z babidi's spaceship, which is burried except for the door at the top of it.)

wouldnt it make sense to say the crater is a result of a meteor...and they are using this mystery device to either access/harvest whatever lies beneath? Otherwise, its just a crater from a nuke...why would they be pointing this device at the center of an empty crater?

either the device appears to be RECEIVING signals and transferring that energy/whatever it is to the crater...OR its extracting and sending the signal/energy elsewhere... what makes me lean towards the theory that the device is trying to penetrate the ground this is the last frame of teh comic book...It could bvery well just be an aircraft part...but something about it looks as if it could be some sort of flat access panel that appears to be opening...it could also just be another part of the device itself.

other questions that float through my head:

Whats the connection with this and Tranzit? with MARLTON?

Is that a reflection of a space rocket on the device in Frame 1?

Is this for sure, a HUMAN standing in that high tech looking spacesuit thing?

How is this related to Moon?

Another thing, I really am beginning to wonder about time travel... "the past and the future come together" i just cant shake it...

even with all of this, i still would have no way of being able to logically put forth a tangible 'theory' of causation or purpose.

I can tell all of you one thing. That explosion wasn't from the nuke. If I remember in regular nuketown the nuke is slightly on the right of the map. The actual explosion in nuketown zombies is more to the left.

My theory is that whatever that "thing" is on the nuketown loading screen caused the explosion. You can already see the effects of it hitting the ground.

Might as well add my 2 cents.

I think the device is the Americans version of a zombie control device. By the time of the testing, Zombies are known to most of the major players in the world. So who wouldn't want a way to control them(yea free army!) But obviously something went way wrong. Maybe based on the radio message from the TV in TranZit and all the talks of their being a split in the group one for Maxis and the other for Richtofen, once the shooting started, the tower was destroyed, thus why the EE in Tranzit is all about getting THAT tower up and running. Either for controlling the Zeds(Richtofen's side) or destroying them(Maxis's side).

I CAN CONFIRM THAT THERE IS A EASTER EGG! The logos at the bottom of the nuketown sign match up with objects and other stuff around the map! The atomic symbol or the 3rd logo (my friend and i believe the logos are the prder of the steps) is on the gears of the population counters in the nuketown sign. You can see it by looking at the right side of the nuketown sign (the side that is cracked open). Also after Richtoven takes over at round 25 he speaks and says something about power (possibly the generator at the yellow house), and something about a gate (possibly the front gate at nuketown). This is true and i will try my best to get footage of the quote by richtoven mentioned above and the atomic symbol