Nuketown Zombies Loading Screen

I have theory on this all for you.

Looking at the machinery reminding of a picture I was saw.

http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/ ... 00x349.png

This is the Large Hadron Collider. The theory behind this was that it was that powerful, it would create a black hole or rip some weird space continuum thing. My theory is that the Americans try to recreate the large hadron collider. Except when they produced theirs, this ripped a hole in the sky as shown in Nuke town. My theory is that when the 115 rockets launched, they launched into this dimension but the hole covers up the our original heroes world because they see through the dimension hole. Richtofen thinks he controls this new world. If you remember back to the moon easter egg, not all rockets hit at the exact same time. I am going to release my own thread on who is in the bunker.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may have already been said but, When playing co-op the first thing to drop is ALWAYS PaP. I've tested this with my friend around 10 times. It may just be with 2 players, If it were 4 it might be something different.

Negative. Played 2 player last night and first perk was QR (wasnt paying attention to rounds :oops: ) then came jug then PaP then DT2. Never got Speed which is what we wanted. Died on round 21 and the countdown seems to have NOTHING to due with the perks.

The clock resetting, starting at the 45 minute mark (I think it starts there. If I have it mixed up, doesn't really matter. Still achieves the same thing) then going to midnight and so on, reminded me of The Doomsday Clock.

Click.

With this being Nuketown and such, I feel there is probably some sort of connection with the Doomsday Clock and the clock at Nuketown.

Just a thought. :)

Remember the terminal said there was 115 in Nevada, but it didn't say where - we all assumed it was going to be Area 51, which is sort of was, but this is the main source perhaps?

I would say that using real events, the Sedan experiment was a ruse to excavate the large deposit of 115 situated there.

Remember the terminal said there was 115 in Nevada, but it didn't say where - we all assumed it was going to be Area 51, which is sort of was, but this is the main source perhaps?

I would say that using real events, the Sedan experiment was a ruse to excavate the large deposit of 115 situated there.

That's a very good point. The 'SEDAN' blast was for peaceful purposes. Research into 'Cratering' to be used for Infrastructure, I.E. to build highways through mountains. (Also in the single player campaign, Afganistan missio, you use an explosive which says "used for cratering" on top of it?)

The Plowshare project developed the Sedan test in order to determine the feasibility of using nuclear detonations to quickly and economically excavate large amounts of dirt and rock. Proposed applications included the creation of harbors, canals, open pit mines, railroad and highway cuts through mountainous terrain and the construction of dams.

Storyline wise, this may have been an Excavation of Element 115?

I have theory on this all for you.

Looking at the machinery reminding of a picture I was saw.

This is the Large Hadron Collider. The theory behind this was that it was that powerful, it would create a black hole or rip some weird space continuum thing. My theory is that the Americans try to recreate the large hadron collider. Except when they produced theirs, this ripped a hole in the sky as shown in Nuke town. My theory is that when the 115 rockets launched, they launched into this dimension but the hole covers up the our original heroes world because they see through the dimension hole. Richtofen thinks he controls this new world. If you remember back to the moon easter egg, not all rockets hit at the exact same time. I am going to release my own thread on who is in the bunker.

Regarding the 'Machine' on the loading screen, I think it's definitely something along these lines -

- Particle Beams

- Gammar Rays

- Cosmic Rays

- POLAR JETS

A while ago I found this picture. It was on a website that had lots of things to do with numbers, shapes & also had the Vrill Device. A very interesting blog page

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2011/12/15/the-sacred-cut-by-tons-brunes/

Heinrich Kunrath’s - Gateway to Eternal Wisdom

CERN Particle Collider

1st image was made in 1606 AD

Heinrich Kunrath’s - Gateway to Eternal Wisdom

2nd image comes about 400 years later.

The second image is in fact a picture of the modern Gateway to the Quantum Realm…The 21st century marvel of science, the CERN particle accelerator in Geneva Switzerland.

These pictures are almost identical.

The Majority of the 'Bus Drivers Locations Quotes' relate to Deep Underground Military Bases (D.U.M.B)

Remember that there was (up until recently) 4 'Particle Accelerators/Colliders' in the U.S.

A little bit off topic, but interesting.

Alright guys, I have a pretty solid theory so stick with me... In this video(http://youtu.be/MBGqwNUcTeY) Mr.RoflWaffles shows us a picture with three radio towers(one with a nuclear explosion on it) and the group 601 logo on it. Now these towers aren't all what they seem, one is the tower from tower of babble, another I don't think is a tower at all but something LIKE a tower and located in Nuketown(hence it being marked with an explosion. And the third is unknown yet .But these "towers" are transmitting or receiving signals from large,high-tech,pillar-like structures in the sky(like the one seen in the nuketown loading screen) Richtofen most likely wants to use them to spread "the flesh" (the zombie infection) while Maxis' need for them is unknown....these "skybound pillars" can be seen almost perfectly portrayed in 3D at the end of this video HERE http://youtu.be/m5AA8UxXT8Q

Thanks for unlocking this thread Mega Afro Man!

I was pi**ed when I saw this locked, as its one of a few decent threads around at the moment.

There's some really good posts in this. I'm just waiting for some of the legends to tell me what the hells going on!

Hint hint - MixMasterNut?

I would just like everyone to look above the nuketown device and recognize the huge shadow looming over it. This thing is COLOSSAL. It's obviously not being stood up by anything, this machine is flying ladies and gentlemen. Perhaps this the Death Ray that the Soviets and Americans stole from the late Nikola Tesla.

I would just like everyone to look above the nuketown device and recognize the huge shadow looming over it. This thing is COLOSSAL. It's obviously not being stood up by anything, this machine is flying ladies and gentlemen. Perhaps this the Death Ray that the Soviets and Americans stole from the late Nikola Tesla.

I'm a little worried though that this will be like Nuketown. There's some interesting stuff going on here, and you guys are coming to some interesting conclusions. But will this ever relate to the story in any way besides this image here? That's what worries me.

Was thinking the same thing the other day Monopoly Mac, when I read your post

Oh hey look at that. In the easter egg you power up the tower using the 115 in the flesh of the zombies. Now the note in SNN makes sense. "It could be used to power HAARP". Maybe some of you already connected those dots but that is pretty damn cool to me

When I read that, I wondered if the 'Death Ray' papers where referring to this thing?

Is Maxis' Plan B to wipe out the Zombies on Earth with a 'Death Ray' or as AlphaSnake said "Destroy Richtofen in the Pyramid on Moon"

I'm not sure if it would be as simple as blowing up the Moon. If it was that simple, you would think Maxis would have just blown up those 3 rockets right there and then.

He could possibly use the HAARP devices to kill all the undead. I can imagine that using a certain frequency could blow up all the dead heads similar to how a sonic zombie from Shangri La does it. But that's just me being a little too creative.

Whatever Maxis does, it's going to have to be a permanent solution. You could kill all the undead but 115 can always raise more. So I really think that he will try to dethrone Richtofen from his position in Aether.

Wow...how could I have missed that too? That's a great find Mac!

Well...it's definitely not one of Maxis' rockets like I thought. This...thing, machine, whatever you want to call it, is creating a hole in the desert. I don't believe it is the same hole in Nuketown though. That was created by the nuke, hence the cloud.

I'd like to point out something I don't think we caught onto before.

We all know about the guy right?

You can see him again in the next photo, but is that another person standing with him?

No matter, this was obviously a test of some sort. Most likely done in the Nevada Desert in Groom Lake, but it doesn't appear to be anywhere near Nuketown.

This thing is obviously flying around, and seems to be either drawing something from the ground, and spreading it out at the sides, or is drawing in something, and directly shooting it at the ground. Can't really tell till we know what exactly that yellow beam is.

Have any of you been able to figure out the point of the 4th image? It looks like there's a symbol or something, but it's pretty illegible. Mix should probably be able to tell us in his analysis though.

Also, be warned what you post here guys. This thread is the first thing to pop up on google when typing in the thread title. I must've been one of the first to upload it.

Anyway, Mix, your post about Michlantecuhtli, someone's basically copied what you wrote and added it to the Trivia section of Nuketown Zombies in CoDWiki (I don't go on it, I swear... :roll:)

I'll be editing the first post as well, making it more friendly and organized, whilst also adding theories and breathroughs to the OP. Of course credit will be given. But do you guys have any idea of what else I could do?

There are a few Flaws in both Shooter's & my locations/theories (Though I don't think Shooter specified a location?)

MINE - The Sedan Blast was an 'underground' detonation, Though I haven't researched exactly how it was conducted. All I know is that the 'Clock Tower' was built to house the Bomb & also fed hundreds of metre's of cableing to detonate said device.

In the Screenshot I posted (in the Bren tower thread) of the 2 towers you can see from the backyard of Nuketown, the closer tower (that is clearer to see in the pic) that is same square tower that is used to drop the bomb. (like the bent over 'clock tower' in the street) I'm not sure if this method contridicts the sedan detonation or not?

If the sedan detonation did not have a bomb at the top of the tower structure, then the 'Sedan' detonation is not the location of Nuketown as it was an underground detonation?

The video below is a 'No-clip' of the Black Ops 1 multiplayer Nuketown Map. This also shows the Detonation Tower, but the towers we see in BO2 Nuketown zombies may just be power line towers?

8gId6Qo5r08

(I'm sorry I didn't discuss this with you Shooter)

Shooters Thread - Based on Latchkey & Trinity Streets.

Even though Operation Latchkey had multiple detonations in the Nevada Test Site, the Trinity detonation was conducted in the state of New Mexico, not Nevada.

I found a really good site detailing all the Nevada Test Site Areas (1 to 30 anyway) see what you can find.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Nevada_Test_Site_Areas_and_Facilities.html

Maybe Nuketown is not an actual real life location, but based on 'survival town' & The Nevada Test Site in General - as previously stated by MixMasterNut.

I must also say a big thank you to Mix, Tac & Mac for pointing out the 'dark feature' on top of the loading screen.

Highlighted by the RED outline.

(I'm a musician, not a graphic artist, so forgive me for my awesome 'paint' job)

This post is a mix of 3 Threads, Nuketown Loading Screen, BREN Tower & BO2 Breakthroughs. You guys know where to find them.

does anyone know what means this symbol ? with a friend we noticed it's the same as in the hamr laser aim when packapunched twice on nuketown.

to me it looks like random drawing left by radiation on photo film when a nuke is pictured (x rays insolation), but i'm not sure at all...

I am french and a bit tired so sorry if you don't understand this post, ask me and I will try to explain better.

thx.

• Administrators

SEDAN & LATCHKEY; THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

I am going to format this like my Time + Location thread, in a way.

LATCHKEY

As you all know, we've got the street signs in Nuketown that display the fact that were fighting at the crossroads (it's a dead end street :lol: ) of Latchkey Rd. and Trinity Ave. The Trinity test was on July 16, 1945, in New Mexico, the first ever nuclear test. Operation Latchkey were nuclear tests in 1966/1967. Now, I would understand if the signs were displaying the first ever nuclear tests and the last, portraying the idea of "'survival town' & The Nevada Test Site in General" as PINNAZ puts it, via MixMasterNut's thoughts. That would make sense, however testing in the Nevada Test Site did not end until 1992, so there must be something to Operation Latchkey specifically.

Little to no information can be found about Operation Latchkey from my research. I have yet to find the specific Area within NTS that Operation Latchkey occurred in, so that yields nothing for now. Anyone want to find it? It'll help in all of this. That is the in-game evidence, so to speak, to look into Latchkey. I feel as though to have a street sign of an operation that happened in 1966, the map has to of taken place at that time or later.

Operation Latchkey: July 1966 to June 1967 in Area ? of the Nevada Test Site, Nevada, U.S.A.

SEDAN

On the flip side, we have got the Sedan nuclear test as a part of Operation Plowshare, with the intention of displaying how nuclear weapons can be used for cratering, mining, and other useful civilian things. It has radiated more United States residents than any other nuclear test and is the largest man-made crater in the United States. Sedan took place on July 6, 1962, as an underground nuclear test. As an underground test, this is described as literally putting the explosive under the ground.

If the sedan detonation did not have a bomb at the top of the tower structure, then the 'Sedan' detonation is not the location of Nuketown as it was an underground detonation?

I personally believe that to be incorrect. In Nuketown, we've got a large clock yes, but I have never believed that to be a bomb-housing structure. In the image you post of the Sedan crater, you do see what appears to a clock-like structure. That would not be there as a bomb-housing tower if it was an underground test, which makes me believe it may be a clock/timer like in Nuketown. MixMasterNut would more about that, possibly meaning I am incorrect.

You can see how similarly the Sedan crater and Nuketown resemble each other in the images below, retrieved by PINNAZ.

As for in-game evidence, you have the Sedan poster found in Green Run, which can be taken subjectively depending on your belief as that is not a clear, direct reference, but could be seen as one by some.

Sedan Blast: July 6, 1962 in Area 10 (Yucca Flat) of the Nevada Test Site, Nevada, U.S.A.

================================================================================================

Now those are the two options we seem to be debating between. As of now, I see more logical evidence for Latchkey but much more circumstantial evidence for Sedan, therefore I have yet to personally make my decision and in case someone else is in the same position as me, let's discuss another relative topic. Next up is the BREN tower.

Bare Reactor Experiment, Nevada (BREN) Tower

The BREN Tower reached a height of 1,527 feet high. That likely means nothing to you, so as a comparison, it was taller than the Empire State Building that reached 1,472 feet high. The BREN Tower was built by the Dresser-Ideco Company for the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, used for an experiment intended to improve understanding the effects of radiation in the atomic bombing of Hiroshima. Now that you have a general understanding, it's time to move onto the interesting part.

The BREN Tower was constructed in 1962 in Yucca Flat. Note that Yucca Flat covers a few area and the BREN Tower was not Area 10 Yucca Flat like the Sedan blast, it was Area 4. In 1966, the same year as Operation Latchkey, the same company that erected the structure transferred it over to Jackass Flats in Area 25 of the Nevada Test Site in Nevada, USA. We know that in Green Run, we activate the T.V. and hear audio transmissions from none other than Jackass Flats.

In the back of Nuketown, you can look out and see two metal structures, pictures via PINNAZ.

Some suggest that they are actually power lines do to them apparently being that in the multiplayer version of Nuketown in Black Ops 1. I can neither confirm or deny these things, however the second image looks like a clear boxed tower without any lines attached. Closer images would be appreciated. Now more interesting things come into play. Keep in mind that the BREN Tower is part of Area 51's restricted airspace that is mentioned in the Shi No Numa radio, R4808-N.

Groom Lake, a location mentioned by the bus driver and one we visit for No Man's Land, is a mere 15 miles from Jackass Flats, which I will say again houses the BREN Tower. Jackass Flats is an astonishing close distance of 3.5 miles from the Sedan Crater. If the Sedan Crater is Nuketown, then that means we are physically looking at the BREN Tower from Jackass Flats, mentioned in the radio. Keep in mind that the exact location or area of Operation Latchkey is unknown, so for all we know, we are just as close to Jackass Flats as the Sedan crater is. Also, please keep in mind that the BREN Tower is not directly mentioned anywhere in the game, but the control of towers seems like a likely theme and this is a great first step.

Now, lets add more to this. I mentioned how there was a lot of radiation from Sedan, and a specific chemical was released. In Green Run, the official one in 1949, they released around 10,000 curies of this element from Hanford, the location of Green Run. We all should know the connections to Chernobyl on that map, which released a crapload of this element into the air when the disaster happened. The Sedan blast did the same, releasing over 880,000 curies of this element. It's known as iodine-131, and with that you are given three common things between these maps. Feel free to put a 115 spin on it. However, Operation Latchkey may have had iodine-131 for all we know since there is so little of information about it, making it just as possible as Sedan, in my eyes.

================================================================================================

In case you have not noticed, I am trying to show all sides of this story in an unbiased manner for every member to make the decisions they feel are best. The circumstantial evidence for the Sedan blast is incredible, however I do not feel like the street signs saying Latchkey can be discounted. I will say what I said before: I feel as though to have a street sign of an operation that happened in 1966, the map has to of taken place at that time or later. If not, I don't know why it'd be there.

I hope you all appreciated this post as it took quite some time gathering all the information and organizing it, and I know we can create a great discussion as a result.

SEDAN & LATCHKEY; THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

I am going to format this like my Time + Location thread, in a way.

LATCHKEY

As you all know, we've got the street signs in Nuketown that display the fact that were fighting at the crossroads (it's a dead end street :lol: ) of Latchkey Rd. and Trinity Ave. The Trinity test was on July 16, 1945, in New Mexico, the first ever nuclear test. Operation Latchkey were nuclear tests in 1966/1967. Now, I would understand if the signs were displaying the first ever nuclear tests and the last, portraying the idea of "'survival town' & The Nevada Test Site in General" as PINNAZ puts it, via MixMasterNut's thoughts. That would make sense, however testing in the Nevada Test Site did not end until 1992, so there must be something to Operation Latchkey specifically.

Little to no information can be found about Operation Latchkey from my research. I have yet to find the specific Area within NTS that Operation Latchkey occurred in, so that yields nothing for now. Anyone want to find it? It'll help in all of this. That is the in-game evidence, so to speak, to look into Latchkey. I feel as though to have a street sign of an operation that happened in 1966, the map has to of taken place at that time or later.

Operation Latchkey: July 1966 to June 1967 in Area ? of the Nevada Test Site, Nevada, U.S.A.

https://www.osti.gov/opennet/servlets/p ... 004414.pdf

This was the research organization for Operation Latchkey, big document if you want to look through it with me.

http://toolserver.org/~geohack/geohack. ... gion:US-NV these are the supposed coordinates for the nevada test site.

Arrow points right on Mercury Highway.

37° 7′ 0″ N, 116° 3′ 0″ W

• Administrators

https://www.osti.gov/opennet/servlets/p ... 004414.pdf

This was the research organization for Operation Latchkey, big document if you want to look through it with me.

http://toolserver.org/~geohack/geohack. ... gion:US-NV these are the supposed coordinates for the nevada test site.

Arrow points right on Mercury Highway.

37° 7′ 0″ N, 116° 3′ 0″ W

I looked through that entire first document and didn't see the name Latchkey, am I missing something? And yeah I'd love look through it with you, however I don't feel like this is the thread to do it.

Mercury Highway, eh? Interesting.

Gotcha, 1st doc was a completely different test.

Just found this, january 1966-june 1966

http://www.nv.doe.gov/library/publicati ... RHL-37.pdf

Discussing the effect of radiation from the 29 underground explosions on milk.

I found the whole library I'll link it and see what we can find.

Here are the rest of the documents from the time period of Latchkey.

http://www.nv.doe.gov/library/publicati ... RHL-47.pdf

http://www.nv.doe.gov/library/publicati ... 410-15.pdf

http://www.nv.doe.gov/library/publicati ... RHL-37.pdf

http://www.nv.doe.gov/library/publicati ... 410-22.pdf

Does anyone have any thoughts on the paragraph that describes the map.

SURVIVAL- Mass-Energy equivalence, secret tests ...

I googled it because I didnt know what Mass Energy Equivalence meant and it's E=MC2. Einsteins theory of relativity. The wiki page had a picture that was interesting. I have no clue how to post pics so sorry, but it has Future light cones and Past light cones and the hypersurface of the present .

The paragraph describing the map states"where the past and future come together".

I just thought it was interesting and thought I'd share it.