Nuketown Zombies Loading Screen

Right Click/View Image to see the whole thing.

This map is the only one so far to continue with the comic book tradition. What is interesting is that this map is modeled after Nuketown in Black Ops 1, not Nuketown 2025 in Black Ops 2.

What's interesting to note, is the strip of white to the left. It looks very much like ad page for you see in Moon. This would put Nuketown Zombies right after Moon. It is also interesting to note that this takes place in the same area as Area 51/No Man's Land.

I'll create a fully detailed thread on Nuketown Zombies later on, but for now, here are some photo's.

Again, Right Click/View Image to see it all.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

But what's with the giant nuke at the start than? Or would that be what Nuketown looks like after the nuke dropped in Black Ops 1?

Edit: You're right! Didn't notice the eye colour when I first played it, but now I see. Very interesting and cool of Treyarch to do that.

Basically, it seems like Earth is apocalyptic before the nukes. I'm assuming this is due to many years of Zombie infestations, and now the CIA and CDC is what's left for that map?

(Thanks to MrROFLWaffles and AlphaSnake for the image)

Not that confirmation was needed, but seeing NEVADA, U.S.A. on the loading screen further proves that Nuketown is indeed at the Nevada Proving Grounds nuclear testing site.

Did anyone else catch the Bazooka Gum reference here?

"...uhtli" What could this mean?

Mictlantecuhtli

In Aztec mythology, Michlantecuhtli is the God of the Undead, and the King of the Underworld. Worship to Michlantecuhtli can involve ritual cannibalism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mictlantecuhtli

I'll be adding more info on this loading screen later

- Mix

• Administrators

Wow that's really dark, but I think I see the excavator in the same location as on Moon, showing again how they are at the same time. Also, missed it the first time, but the top half shows the nuke hitting Nuketown xD

Wow that's really dark, but I think I see the excavator in the same location as on Moon, showing again how they are at the same time. Same with bottom right, showing what's looks like a surface with black backdrop and something in the sky, like Moon. Also, missed it the first time, but the top half shows the nuke hitting Nuketown xD

Sorry Tac, but I just don't see any of this stuff you're mentioning here :?

I don't see an excavator, I dont see the moon in the sky, I don't see nukes hitting nuketown.

Can you make me an image pointing these things out or something?

On the loading screen what's the bottom right pic of?

I'm guessing the wing of a jet fighter plane

- Mix

• Administrators

Yeah I messed up on the thing I said about the moon surface and bottom right, I edited my OP but you quoted it beforehand so sorry about that. As for the bottom left square of the right page, I believe I see something digging at the ground, but I could be mistaken. As for the top half of the right page, you can see the impact crater of what I believe to be the nuke from Moon hitting Nuketown. I will take a harder look, but these are things I saw on first glance.

Yeah I messed up on the thing I said about the moon surface and bottom right, I edited my OP but you quoted it beforehand so sorry about that. As for the bottom left square of the right page, I believe I see something digging at the ground, but I could be mistaken. As for the top half of the right page, you can see the impact crater of what I believe to be the nuke from Moon hitting Nuketown. I will take a harder look, but these are things I saw on first glance.

I do see Nuketown on the boarder of the crater now

I'm looking to tear apart this loading screen like I did for the Moon. With that said....

I'm looking for some help from anyone that has the PC version of BO2, w/ Nuketown Zombies installed. I need a screenshot of the loading screen in the highest resolution possible.

So what I need is for someone to go into their game's graphics settings and turn the resolution up to the max setting. Then take a screenshot of the Nuketown Zombies loading screen, and send it to me.

Please post the link to the high-rez image here or in a PM to me. Any help with this will be much appreciated

- Mix

Nuketown is DLC, so plug a USB stick into your console, go to memory/ storage and copy DLC pack to USB. Use 360 explorer to locate the USB content on your PC and transfer to a folder. Extract the content and locate the .bik file. Download Bink and Smacker tools and export the .bik to a .tiff. You should now have two high res copys of the Nuketown loading screen.

Any problems, just dropbox the DLC and I will have a look for you.