NACHT DER UNTOTEN IN TRANZIT

TheBrockstah

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't found it yet, but are we sure this is Nacht der Untoten? Or them just reusing old models?

The reason being is that it says we're in the Northern Hemisphere, the signs, buildings, etc, all look American, as well as the playable characters. Where as Nacht der Untoten takes place in Germany.

Just food for thought.

I haven't found it yet, but are we sure this is Nacht der Untoten? Or them just reusing old models?

The reason being is that it says we're in the Northern Hemisphere, the signs, buildings, etc, all look American, as well as the playable characters. Where as Nacht der Untoten takes place in Germany.

Just food for thought.

It is undoubtedly Nacht, it is exactly like it. You can't go up the stairs though.

Just food for thought.

It is undoubtedly Nacht, it is exactly like it. You can't go up the stairs though.

It is Nacht, I saw a leaked video before game came out with it, and it is exactly nacht with the HELP doors closed and the staircase ruined. Basically it's the vision of Nacht after the rockets hit the Earth during Moon.

Yeah it's definitely Nacht,I dont think it changes the storyline we already have in any way though as the map didn't have any links to storyline anyway and they just stuck it in there so they could somehow work it into the storyline. I think it was a brilliant idea though as now nacht isn't just a developers toy that started it all it actually has meaning in the story now.

Awesome little map insert care of 3arc. Tieing the original map into TranZit. I played NDT the other day & seeing the powerlines & towers in it is such a good work into the Tower of Babble Cheevo.

NDT is located in the cornfield between the Power Station & the Farm. There are 2 tight entrances that lead to it. (going from the Farm to the Power station, it is on your right-hand side. The easiest entrance is when you see 2 cars, one of these is white.) You can also see the other areas in the fog at the map select screen. You can see a crop circle - there is a big power/radio tower in the center of it where you build a table (the table is/can be found in the tunnel between the Bus Depot & the Diner) for the start of the tower of babble EE. There is also a radio within NDT which is equitable. Just have to work out all the steps.

Sorry if any of this was a spoiler

• Administrators

I fail to believe that the fact that Nacht Der Untoten is in TranZit has no story implications, or that they aren't different from what we already know. This is something that could be very large to the overall story if we end up figuring it out.

I found a path to the cornfield but it was on the left and ran back to the road, but there was a split and I didn't check the left path yet.

-Update-

Found it! Coming from the farm house

there is an opening on the right after the lava, and then it bends around a corner and there is a narrower path on the right

Hmmmm there has to be a reason NDT is in this map.

*dusts off theorist hat*

It's good to be back.

As for the building it is definitely nacht. Couldnt catch a glimpse myself as i was sprinting for my life ans those damn things were on me. I ran through the field but went in a circle and booked. I saw it in a video just now though. Could it have something to do with the nacht comic page? Something that also comes to mind is the idea of when you teleport, your surroundings come with you.

Almost like shangri-laand the mountains, no? Somethings VERY screwy here. Can someone confirm that nacht is there from the start? (although i guess theoretically it has to be)

I sure this was answered somewhere else on the forum. But here's the directions anyway:

With the power on, take the bus from the farm heading to the power house. When you see the first green street light on the right, you will see a path leading into the corn fields. The path will turn to the left. On the right hand side you will notice a very small path, leading to NDU. It is a small path and is easy to miss, so keep an eye out.

If you make a second left turn in the corn field, you went to far, and will now be heading back to the road.

It also helps to have stamen-up and jug because you will have to fight off the little monster things that jump on your head.

• Administrators

isnt nacht in germany? I recall someone proving it. maybe they rebuilt it for some reason or a replica?

It has not been proven to be in Germany from anything I have seen in the last three years, only the mere assumption based on the obvious Nazi symbols and vehicles.

isnt nacht in germany? I recall someone proving it. maybe they rebuilt it for some reason or a replica?

It has not been proven to be in Germany from anything I have seen in the last three years, only the mere assumption based on the obvious Nazi symbols and vehicles.

Agreed. It's date and location have never been confirmed.

This is the strange thing about NDU being in the Green Run Map. The German Trucks are gone, the Crashed Plane is gone (obviously because of time gone by?) but all thoughout the Map there are Volkswagen Combi Vans? There is 1 or 2 Combi Vans inside the fenced wall of NDU where the Trucks use to be?

There is also a piece of the Plane Afterburner engine for the weapon inside of Nacht, was this from the original crashed plane? (Though it's only the handle)

@ Tac,

referring to your other post about about the old Guy "Samuel", the Girl "Misty" & Tank being from the Framhouse, isn't it strange that Nacht is located next to the Farmhouse?

• Administrators

This is the strange thing about NDU being in the Green Run Map. The German Trucks are gone, the Crashed Plane is gone (obviously because of time gone by?) but all thoughout the Map there are Volkswagen Combi Vans? There is 1 or 2 Combi Vans inside the fenced wall of NDU where the Trucks use to be?

There is also a piece of the Plane Afterburner engine for the weapon inside of Nacht, was this from the original crashed plane? (Though it's only the handle)

@ Tac,

referring to your other post about about the old Guy "Samuel", the Girl "Misty" & Tank being from the Framhouse, isn't it strange that Nacht is located next to the Farmhouse?

I wasn't aware of the plane afterburner, but that adds to my belief it's not just in there for the hell of it. Has anyone checked if outside the TranZit lines, there is a mountain range like in the original Nacht?

Just food for thought.

Maybe it is just a funny little easter egg Treyarch added. :D