BO2 Midnight Release Pics!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that's getting it delivered :P

Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow, although I'm not going to be back until the night so yeah :cry:

Time: 20:45 one I'm a celeb, one sleep, one day at college, one evening class then a night of Nuketown Zombies!!! Then another day at college... :| well at least I have four days off after :twisted:

I'm just gonna pick up my HARDENED EDITION after school tomorrow. I've been the stage manager for my school play and I've been really busy (which is why I've been pretty inactive on the site as of late) but by some miracle of God there's no rehearsal tomorrow, so I'm in the clear for some zombie slaying good times! :D

I guess I'm one of those few who will be picking up their copy tomorrow after school :P

Get this, I have to go to school then to a 2 hour wrestling practice, all the while praying that my procrastinating father was able to pick up the game while he was near the only GameStop within 100 miles from where I live...

I feel disappointment in my near future...

Well guys want it to post my bo2 realease pic but my wife and my baby decided to be in labor., iguess baby also wants to play some zombies who knows.. so this is the pic in hospital instead at gamestop

LOL are you serious? So you're saying the birth of you kid is more important then BO2 Zombies? I mean, we aren't talking about BO1 zombies..

Jk, Congrats!

LOL are you serious? So you're saying the birth of you kid is more important then BO2 Zombies? I mean, we aren't talking about BO1 zombies..

Jk, Congrats!

Lol come on man dont make it harder than it is ..is leaving my wife at hospital to play bo2 would make me a bad man?lol