~Post Your BOII Zombies Experiences~

This thread serves one purpose and one purpose only. Once you've played to your hearts content, come and share whatever specific experiences you've had in the game. Whether it is a specific visual effect you liked a lot but was too specific to make a thread about, a bit of fun you had goofing around and defending the bus, or a wild goose chase you went on looking for the Easter egg, post your memorable zombies experiences here!

Bu the way,I am retiring from the forums in effect immediately, lasting 72+ hours unless otherwise noted. Kthxbai.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing right now. omg.

Green Run Tranzit is literally the hardest thing ever right now. It's so big, you have no idea where to go, where things are. I found the Mystery Box at the Diner, but didn't find any perks. Next stop was Farm, didn't have time to get anything. Than I stopped just outside of this town. Opened up what looked like this outhouse, but it was a passage to an underground labatory! All white and unexpected! Clearly that will play a part in the easter egg in which I have no idea where it is.

The time you have at each place before the bus leaves is short though. Only about 1-2 minutes for me. Only had time to grab the MP5 in the Diner, and that was it. All other stops I could only kill them while exploring.

With the buildables, each workbench only works for one buildable. They all have different blueprints I believe, because I grabbed a part, ran up to a bench and it said wrong part. Oh boy it's going to take a long time before we Tranzit down to the dot :D

BTW, go into the fog. I dare you. ;) You will literally be surprised at what awaits you.

Survival versions of Green Run are hard too. You play as CDC though.

Only have Farm and Town right now. Farm has the original perks and power-ups, but no PaP Machine. It's literally the smallest map, inbetween Nacht and Verruckt I'd say. Actually, the whole map is about the size of Shi No Numa's main building and outside area by Flogger.

Town has 5 perks, the original 4 and Stamin-Up. This has the PaP machine though, but it's located in the middle of the lava. So you literally have run across it and put it in, than run back and grab it. Quick Revive isn't in the starting area, it's upstairs in one of the buildings, so you may have trouble locating it.

Multiplayer is nice too, haven't touched Campaign. Just waiting on Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was just sitting in tranzit perk with quick revive and Jug and then the bus stops in the fog and im like "What the hell?" I turn around and the electric zombies grbbing the front of the bus...i died

That was the first time I played Tranzit on solo :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.... sorry, :twisted:

The blasted denizens, they've been the downs of me many times, the first game I had on TranZit the first thing I did was run out into the fog, damn I regretted that, my brother turns around from the computer & says:

"What's happened now?"

"THERE'S A THING ON MY FACE!", yeah... not fun. I've gotten over them now after I've seen how cool they look & that is what they only do. Of course the electric zombie still makes me jump every now and then,

"Hmm the bus has stopped *turns around* *dies*"

As in little visual effects I love the box & its new animation along with the teddy bear noise when the box goes, the music for the perks also sounds like it has a lower tone than in previous games which I also really like.

Got to 50 on solo tranzit and my first down was looking down the hatch on top of the bus and l was looking at the zombie when it jumped up and knocked me up in the air, getting me down, and hearing the teddy bear laugh. Final down was suiciding at 50 into the lava pit at the power room. Also I don't know if it was a glitch or a game mechanic but while I stayed in the tunnel for the majority of the game, the electro zombie never spawned in there and I only saw him in the early rounds before i started my tunnel strategy.

Got 1 hit by the electric zombie while I was soloing tranzit yesterday, pissed me right off I had jugg too, also been downd numerous times to two hits even with jugg, I think they changed the game mechanics to randomly kill u to piss u off, little things contrary to how the game works has been happening to all my friends find me on Xbox live and watch some clips of utter BS if u wanna start hating zombies :(

And I'm fully aware u need power for perks to work, but the sad truth is this game make no sense they added a broken ranking system ( had a terrible game, I got promoted, my buddy did great, he got demoted?) just to mess with u, it will block entrances and doorways like there's a wall there at random times, got sniped in the Face from the electric guy about 60 yards away ( with all team mates between me and him) things randomly save or don't, they updated a glitch in farm and they watched all who took part then kicked them outta the game right after withdrawing large sums from the bank to update ( this update would choose ppl who were In a game where the glitch took place, watch them and kick after withdrawing, this happend at different times for everyone I knew who did this glitch, ALWAYS after a large withdraw)

This is just a very small example of the zombies I have been experiencing,

Sincerely, losing faith.