Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

To fix what?

EDIT: Btw, Delta, 2020's Death Machine woo! 1960's pretty good to. Meat Grinder even better.

Issues with my girl :(

Want to talk about it? Perhaps ask for some advice?

To fix what?

EDIT: Btw, Delta, 2020's Death Machine woo! 1960's pretty good to. Meat Grinder even better.

Issues with my girl :(

Want to talk about it? Perhaps ask for some advice?

well idk wat to ask ...even though it wasnt all my fault it hurt me too cause her to cry..itll be ok though ,I love her and will prove it tommorow

By what means is it dead? You can easily buy new batteries for the cars. Does the transmission need to be fixed up? Are the belts properly working/in good condition? Is the oil tank cleaned out, as well as the crud in the engine itself?

By what means is it dead? You can easily buy new batteries for the cars. Does the transmission need to be fixed up? Are the belts properly working/in good condition? Is the oil tank cleaned out, as well as the crud in the engine itself?

The muffler is rotten, wheels are rotten, engine doesn't work, carburator is dead, the inside needs alot of work, radio is dead and yeah.

Awards

I was playing BOI and i thought to myself "Alex Mason's voice actor almost sounds like he is covering up a slight english accent." later watching Terminator: Salvation i thought the same thing about Sam Worthington (main character's actor.) then it clicked that they might be the same person (which they are.) I'll never be able to play BO without thinking of mason as the guy who hooked up with a blue alien in Avatar. :?

That would be an Australian Accent Mr Jesus. Sam Worthington is Aussie. I think he's a pretty good actor. He has done very well to make it in Hollywood & also in Call of Duty.

Edit - sorry, I just read that he was born in England & his parents moved to 'Stralia when he was 6 months old.

The muffler is rotten, wheels are rotten, engine doesn't work, carburator is dead, the inside needs alot of work, radio is dead and yeah.

If you can replace the engine (costly), then your main problem is out of the way. Of course, working on any old, broken down car is a difficult project. The carburetor can be replaced, and whatever inside-work can be inspected by a mechanic so you at least have a general guideline of what you may need to work on.

It's a good project to do during your lifetime. If you really want to fix it up and make something badass out of it, do it. :)

My grandad wants to send that car to the junkyard, but I told him one thing. No. My friend's dad work on old cars. He said he would help me, only the car is 400 kilometers away from my house.

Awards

well idk wat to ask ...even though it wasnt all my fault it hurt me too cause her to cry..itll be ok though ,I love her and will prove it tommorow

I think you're too young to understand love, but I can relate to some of that. I've made a girl cry before, but it was via a text/e-mail, so I didn't know. She didn't even tell me until months later. I was like "Whyyyyy, didn't you tell me? I won't know what I did wrong unless you tell me." But by then she didn't really remember... or so she claimed.

Just show and tell her that you care, even if you make mistakes. Try to get her a present. Just make sure it isn't expensive. If you made it yourself, that's even better. You want to try to make amends by showing her you care, not buying her forgiveness.

A truly worthwhile girlfriend will understand that you are not perfect and that you will make mistakes sometimes, as long as you understand this as well.

I need more t-shirts like that, EJ.

If I had money, I'd probably buy it.

EDIT: I honestly like the 60's Death Machine better. Sounds more powerful for some reason. Or maybe I just refuse to let it go.

I think you're too young to understand love, but I can relate to some of that. I've made a girl cry before, but it was via a text/e-mail, so I didn't know. She didn't even tell me until months later. I was like "Whyyyyy, didn't you tell me? I won't know what I did wrong unless you tell me." But by then she didn't really remember... or so she claimed.

Just show and tell her that you care, even if you make mistakes. Try to get her a present. Just make sure it isn't expensive. If you made it yourself, that's even better. You want to try to make amends by showing her you care, not buying her forgiveness.

A truly worthwhile girlfriend will understand that you are not perfect and that you will make mistakes sometimes, as long as you understand this as well.

1.I dont,I think we always learn more about things,including love :)

2.Yeah well I had to speak my mimd to her.

3,Its ok know i hope, ill see her soon

4.Thanks for advice, sorry mate I havent listened through that vid yet :| will do so tonight

These love problems. Can't take them. One of the reasons I don't want a wife.

So bring it on b***h, I'm Batman.

Awards

Let me guess:

"We're breaking up!"

"No! Please! We can do it!"

"Okay. You're right."

[Next Day]

"We're breaking up!"

"You only gave it one day."

"It was a bad day."

"You slept through half of it!"

Something like that?

I got Black Ops II for PS3. All you PS3 homeboys can add me now and we can slay some zambies.

I got Black Ops II for PS3. All you PS3 homeboys can add me now and we can slay some zambies.

GENTLEMAN.