User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Donor

Clan":2qjzo3qc]I know I rarely get angry, but Im truly sick of my threads being took down.Three in a couple months. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Because irrelevant, poorly written threads aren't allowed on the site. You don't need to make a thread about why you don't want to change your username.

And no, it isn't because you called WKZ a "movement".

It's simply because you don't need to make a thread about why you're not changing your name.

Clan":3l52hg7u]I know I rarely get angry, but Im truly sick of my threads being took down.Three in a couple months. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Because irrelevant, poorly written threads aren't allowed on the site. You don't need to make a thread about why you don't want to change your username.

It's simply because you don't need to make a thread about why you're not changing your name.

poorly written?and I had talked about this to lenne and others so i figured best way to show why im not was to make a thread.Whats wrong with that?And whyd u take down my will codz die thread a while back?Can I please have those 2 restored friend.I understand why you took down the Warriors thread, but these are unnecessary.Please mate, I worked on those, couldnt U atleast tell me why before U remove them?

May I also inquire where his 1000 posts thread went? Unless I'm just blind.

That one too! :evil: Dear Lord.Bob, is there an issue?IDK what I did mate.Do u not like me?or is it not personal?

Clan":vd0yd77f]I know I rarely get angry, but Im truly sick of my threads being took down.Three in a couple months. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Strwrsbob, I can see the argument for grammar, but what is ridiculous is to use the argument of the subject matter. We have had all sorts of things in the Community Center from simply telling how someone's day was to a suicide notice. The subject matter did not violate CoC and is thus irrelevant.

If his grammar was not up to par, I do believe though a warning would've been a more suitable response than just deleting the thread and ignoring the user. Simply asking WKZ to get his threads proofread in the future would have been enough.

Clan":lwrlootr]I know I rarely get angry, but Im truly sick of my threads being took down.Three in a couple months. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Strwrsbob, I can see the argument for grammar, but what is ridiculous is to use the argument of the subject matter. We have had all sorts of things in the Community Center from simply telling how someone's day was to a suicide notice. The subject matter did not violate CoC and is thus irrelevant.

If his grammar was not up to par, I do believe though a warning would've been a more suitable response than just deleting the thread and ignoring the user. Simply asking WKZ to get his threads proofread in the future would have been enough.

Agreed,Im glad the community like me :)

Donor

Kitchens are back…

Sadly...

Donor

Because irrelevant, poorly written threads aren't allowed on the site.

Damn Strwrsbob, that's a bit mean isn't it? From another perspective, ThrowAmonkeyBomb or DropThatPerk or just WKZ got incredably BURNED!

It's not really worthless when it's informative, either. It means it was worth enough for me in my opinion to look at and comment on if I chose to.

Honestly, if that's worthless, this entire thread is, Forum Games is… half this website is.

No disrespect meant, but, while he could use a little help in grammar sometimes, if we care enough to respond, nothing is truly worthless.

Admin

Allow me to explain the best I can. I don't speak on the behalf on Strwrsbob, but I understand what his motive was in removing the thread.

We have a perfectly good milestone thread here. When you post "this is my 1000th post", that itself just go into there. This issue has come up in the past before, but there has always been some form of redirecting to the the thread.

A post as minor as someone stating why they didn't change their username could be done in a different topic, or even this one. That's like posting a whole thread to explain why I logged in at 9:40 am instead of my usual 9:20 am. If we really wanted to know why WKZ was or was not going to change his username, it could have been done in various ways other than a whole thread dedicated to the situation.

The fault, however, is indeed in removing his threads and not telling him what the reason was behind it. Whether it is myself or someone else, an apology is due. As for the grammar and proofreading notice, that alone shouldn't be a factor in determining the worth of a post. At least I can understand what is being said, unlike a few others that post in this community where I cannot even make out a phrase let alone a post.

Donor

WKZ, in the future, when posting a new thread, feel free to send it over to me and I personally will proof read, fix any spelling mistakes and grammar errors. I am more than happy to do that for you, if you are happy to let me.

-Jolteon

Donor

WKZ, in the future, when posting a new thread, feel free to send it over to me and I personally will proof read, fix any spelling mistakes and grammar errors. I am more than happy to do that for you, if you are happy to let me.

-Jolteon

I have never seen such kindness ever before. You are my hero Jolteon.

-Jolteon

its more the fact it was removed due to subject that that bothers me and thank you friend . Btw dropthatperk is different person

Twitter: Where famous accounts follow you for a day in hopes that you follow back and get them to a million followers.

Donor

Twitter: Where famous accounts follow you for a day in hopes that you follow back and get them to a million followers.

Reddit:Where dudes pose with naked girls to get Reddit karma.

My friends, this is my final words regarding the matter of my post being deleted.

[email protected] respect you, but your logic is flawed.My topic did not violate Coc.It was, in either deep thought or off topic, both known for randomness regarding threads.Is me explaining why im not changing my username and the story behind WKZ clan any stupider topic,then, say my friend jolteon posting a topic called Fatedtitan, where they argue about pokemon :lol: (No offense my friend just an example).Also, a couple months ago or so my "Will codz die thread" was removed, with no explanation behind it.It had sparked a good discussion, why it was taken down seems a mystery.Was it due to the music video attached :lol: .If i had been warned I could have removed said music.I would greatly appreciate it if my threads are restored.Locked perhaps,but restored please mate.

[email protected] I was SCORCHED! :lol: .

[email protected] else.Thanks for your support.CodZ is awesome :D

Thank you, monkey out

Donor

Totally in love with my new avatar, just saying. And yes, the writing is bad on purpose.

I feel like I could give it a sassy quote with that look. Not sure what though haha.

Donor

Totally in love with my new avatar, just saying. And yes, the writing is bad on purpose.

I feel like I could give it a sassy quote with that look. Not sure what though haha.

When I first looked at it, I thought it was some Muy Macho Werewolf, but then I looked at the writing and understood everything.

I laughed when I first saw it. ^.^

Donor

Clan":v2s8kftu]My friends, this is my final words regarding the matter of my post being deleted.

[email protected] respect you, but your logic is flawed.My topic did not violate Coc.It was, in either deep thought or off topic, both known for randomness regarding threads.Is me explaining why im not changing my username and the story behind WKZ clan any stupider topic,then, say my friend jolteon posting a topic called Fatedtitan, where they argue about pokemon :lol: (No offense my friend just an example).Also, a couple months ago or so my "Will codz die thread" was removed, with no explanation behind it.It had sparked a good discussion, why it was taken down seems a mystery.Was it due to the music video attached :lol: .If i had been warned I could have removed said music.I would greatly appreciate it if my threads are restored.Locked perhaps,but restored please mate.

[email protected] I was SCORCHED! :lol: .

[email protected] else.Thanks for your support.CodZ is awesome :D

Thank you, monkey out

The "Will CoDZ Die" thread was probably taken down because it seemingly indicated that CoDZ was weak and dying. As MMX said in that thread itself, "everything is dying, so there's really nothing to fuss about. It will happen to everything eventually" (I'm paraphrasing him of course). Although it did have soon good discussion, as I remember it, it turned into a launch platform for those who believe CoDZ is already dead vs. people like you and I who are here everyday (thus proving its not dead). In the end, every time I saw it, it reminded me of the dire circumstances. I can understand why it was taken down, and I hope you can too WKZ.

Also, in regards to the 1000 posts - c'mon man! I even posted in here the other day when you said you were going to make a thread!!!

Clan":v2s8kftu]I intend to reach 999 posts today so you guys are waiting for days in anticipation of my 1000 thread! :lol::D

Never made a 1000 posts thread. Guess I'll make one at 1500, or 1250.

Remember guys, we've got a post milestones thread in the "deep thought" section! :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=117&t=23271

^^^^^^ just sayin' I tried to give you fair warning.

Also WKZ - if I may, I believe you should change your name BECAUSE that way you won't have to correct people anymore. If you really are ThrowAMonkeyBomb - then dammit man, take those reigns and own them. You've already said WKZ is done (for now), I understand that you don't want it erased entirely. In the end - years from now, people are going to remember who posted the thread. I'd rather you doing it yourself because its you (Clint aka TAMB) that I know, and not "WKZ".

Anyway - hope that gave you some answers (my opinion at least) and maybe a little direction. If its able to be said in a sentence, then it's probably NOT worth making a thread about :lol:

Donor

I laughed when I first saw it. ^.^

As did I. Sorry for the 2x post, gents.

Donor

Clan":2euaokcv]Of course.I am ThrowAmonkeyBomb.I pm StrwrsBob NOW. :D

WOOOOOOOOO