User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

I just signed up at a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu academy to help supplement my Superhero training. Good times!

Good luck with that.

Guys guys GUISE. I have a twitter. Go follow me. :P

Give me some chicken sadnwiches and I might think about it.

Done.

It's okay, perfectlemonade. I hope things turn out better. (When I went to prom I forgo the whole girl thing, and now I will never regret it, unlike all those others who break up with their dates the next week. ;) )

But your situation is not unrelatable. My best friend that I care for very much is female. I was really hoping to find out what's been going on in her life and for me to tell her my life, however I asked so many times for her to call that when she did was just angry the whole time. Needless to say it wasn't fun for anyone.

So yeah, have my sad story console yours. Btw, primary candidate for my animation is now the least of my problems.

Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.

My pre calc test wasn't as hard as I thought it would be today. Oh, and I recorded a commentary today, first go, with minimal stuttering.

No problem. :) Congratulations. A lot of the time when I record my voice, I have to make a second go at it. It's strange to, because when I am talking, live, I typically do pretty well articulating. I guess that time-limit of recording audio just psychologically messes me up.

Admin

I'm kinda late but congratz to the two of you.

Thanks, friendo. :)

So I can have up-to-date details on your latest ragequitting? ;)

Donor

I'm kinda late but congratz to the two of you.

Thanks, Crimson! It means a lot.

And, Lithium, no.

Donor

I would like to officially congratulate InfestLithium & Flammenwerfer for becoming the new green guys.

You know, green is the new red?

Donor

I like my bacon evil. Eeeeeviillll!

Donor

Does anyone know an evil god who has a cool name? Thanks.

Electric Jesus

:P

Donor

EJ is evil? Nice!

Right then *Cracks knuckles*

Egyptian

[*:bv8u7f8h]Set/Seth/Siet -- God of Storms, Deserts and Chaos[*:bv8u7f8h]Sobek-- Crocodile headed god of the water, which in some stories is evil and in some is helpful.

Christianity
    [*:bv8u7f8h]Satan[*:bv8u7f8h]Lilith-Satan's wife (correct me if I'm wrong)

Greek

[*:bv8u7f8h]Hades- He's often portrayed in things to be evil but he's not that evil really
    [*:bv8u7f8h]The Titans -- These are guys before the Olympian gods and the victor (the Olympians) wrote about how evil they were. Their names are Gaia, Kronus, Oceanus, Rhea, Hyperion,Coeus,Eos, Helios, Selene, Prometheus, Epimetheus. There are more as well but I can't remember them at the moment.[*:bv8u7f8h]Ares--God of war

Norse

[*:bv8u7f8h]Loki-- The trickster god is always portrayed as evil( see Avengers Assemble), but he is more like a force of nature. It's almost like calling a tornado evil.[*:bv8u7f8h]Nidhogg- I'm a bit sketchy on this one but its basically a huge snake that eats on the tree that all of the universe, the heavens and hell rest on. Thank god he's a slow eater.[*:bv8u7f8h]Hel-- Goddess of the underworld

Aztec
    [*:bv8u7f8h]Mictlantcuhtli-- everyone knows old Micky [*:bv8u7f8h]Huitzilopochtl-- God of war and human sacrififice

Hope that this is good anough, if anyone spots any mistakes be sure to let me know

Donor

Thanks! This is more than I excepted! I like the last one. It sounds AWESOME!

Admin

My backsides hurt from just standing. Who would have thought that standing is so much exercise? :cry:

Donor

My eyes hurt after an 8 hour long gaming exercise.

Afterlife = Resurrection + Electricity.

Electric Jesus has the powers of Resurrection and electricity.

Afterlife = Electric Jesus mode.

You're welcome.

Donor

You're welcome.

Now I get it. I don't know. Maybe.

Admin

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

No.

Admin

You're welcome.

No.

Aww c'mon, who wouldn't want to see what it's like in Electric Jesus mode? For all we know, EJ could've been in that mode this whole time. That's why he disappears before our very eyes only to surprise us once again.