Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Lol thanks. Here's a fun fact I thought you might like, given the Soviet-'60's air 'n' all. I don't remember the exact names and dates.

It's one of the things that could've started World War III. The USA and USSR agreed to ban nuclear testing. So, the USA sent a satellite into space to keep tabs on the USSR to make sure they kept up their end of the deal. The satellite looked up and saw giant radiation-emitting explosions all around it. The USA then realized that the USSR was testing its nuclear weapons in space! They were flipping out. However, NASA realized that the explosions were kinda far away. It turns out that they were hypernovas, supernovas so bright that, eventually, the entire universe will see them at some point.

I had a thought today I thought I'd share:

"Welcome to the Couples Game Show! As some of you may know, we pit three couples against each other to win ONE MILLLIIIIIIOOOOON POINTS! Today, we have with us three of the most famous couples in video game history. They all played in Black Ops II which should hit the shelves next week! We have with us: the intelligent Marlton Jonhson and his lady, Misty! Going against the genius Doctor Maxis with Sophia! The third contestants consist of Doctor Richtofen and Nikolai Belinski! Good luck folks!"

LOL

Dude...I was about to drink something while reading this...I am glad that I didn't.

My keyboard probably would be broken right now. :lol:

Yo whaddup people, 'Lectric J-Dawg be my name,

I'm your lightning master; Killin' zombies be my game.

I command your circuits, tell yo 'lectrons what to do

I'm the Avogadro's idol, the inhuman DG2.

I've got burnin' plasma power, st Elmo's fire in my eyes.

Feel my static power charge, watch my thunder fly.

You think you've got power? There's a new thunder cat in town.

Hear my monstrous roar when I strike into the ground.

If you want a deity with power to conduct,

You're in for a shocker; you B$&@#es ain't outta luck.

Your thunderbolt messiah ain't got time for grantin' prayers,

Cuz I'm not just a god, I'm a master zombie slayer. 

I'll make you my amp'd up B$&@%es, my vicious voltage slaves.

Edison and tesla are Rollin' over in their graves.

I desecrate your chapel with my raw electric power.

Step aside messiah; it's electric Jesus hour. 

Word up. I'm so gangster. :mrgreen: I wish. Updated.

I'm sick.

Does anyone have any remedies for a sore throat, killer cough, and hoarse voice? :P

Well there is this cool new liquid medication I heard about. I can't remember it's name but I think it's called like HF. Anyway you just swish it around in your mouth and swallow it and it soothes a sore throat / cough almost immediately. You should look for some on the Internet.

Apart from that, there is an old fashioned remedy my mom told me her mom used to use. Take a hot coal from a fire and place it on your tongue so that the red side is facing up. Trust me; it won't burn. Your tongue will gradually get warm and when it is completely warm it means it is safe to swallow, so just go ahead an eat it. When you digest it in about an hour your throat will be healed!

That's all I can do to help. OOH! You could also hang yourself by your ankles from the ceiling for a few hours. When the blood rushes to your head it clears our the infection in your head / throat area faster.

Trust me dude. I'm an engineer.

Dun dun DUNNNNN..... Of destiny!

I'm sick.

Does anyone have any remedies for a sore throat, killer cough, and hoarse voice? :P

Well there is this cool new liquid medication I heard about. I can't remember it's name but I think it's called like HF. Anyway you just swish it around in your mouth and swallow it and it soothes a sore throat / cough almost immediately. You should look for some on the Internet.

Apart from that, there is an old fashioned remedy my mom told me her mom used to use. Take a hot coal from a fire and place it on your tongue so that the red side is facing up. Trust me; it won't burn. Your tongue will gradually get warm and when it is completely warm it means it is safe to swallow, so just go ahead an eat it. When you digest it in about an hour your throat will be healed!

That's all I can do to help. OOH! You could also hang yourself by your ankles from the ceiling for a few hours. When the blood rushes to your head it clears our the infection in your head / throat area faster.

Trust me dude. I'm an engineer.

Dun dun DUNNNNN..... Of destiny!

Well... that escalated quickly.

Speaking of absurdity, does anyone know a good brand for Capture Devices? I use this USB plugin that directly attaches to the computer from the component cables of the Xbox, however, the video quality is poor and so is the audio. :(

Speaking of absurdity, does anyone know a good brand for Capture Devices? I use this USB plugin that directly attaches to the computer from the component cables of the Xbox, however, the video quality is poor and so is the audio. :(

And you are sure that you are not doing something wrong?

Or is the device really just terrible?

How much money can you spend?

I followed the instructions given to me on the manual, and it still seems...terrible. I spent about $10 on the sucker. Nothing hefty like those professional capture cards, but heck - who could pass up a deal like that?

I followed the instructions given to me on the manual, and it still seems...terrible. I spent about $10 on the sucker. Nothing hefty like those professional capture cards, but heck - who could pass up a deal like that?

You can't expect good quality when you pay 10 bucks. :P

But what I did mean was how much money you can spend on a new one.

I have never even seen a Wendys in my whole life. :lol:

:shock:

Wherever you live, you need to go. Now. You march your fine rear over there and demand a crispy chicken sandwich with some spicy chicken nuggets and value fries for only $3.31.

Wherever you live, you need to go. Now. You march your fine rear over there and demand a crispy chicken sandwich with some spicy chicken nuggets and value fries for only $3.31.

Just looked Wendys up and it is safe to say that it doesn't exist in Germany anymore.

So...can't do that. :lol:

Ask a friend to mail it to you. I asked a friend of mine if there was something she wanted, and she said she was hungry and wanted a sandwich. So I'm going to mail her a sandwich for Christmas.

Ask a friend to mail it to you. I asked a friend of mine if there was something she wanted, and she said she was hungry and wanted a sandwich. So I'm going to mail her a sandwich for Christmas.

I can't tell if you are joking right now...well if it is a joke then I'll let you know that it is funny and if it isn't one I'll let you know that it is still funny.

I can't tell if you are joking right now...well if it is a joke then I'll let you know that it is funny and if it isn't one I'll let you know that it is still funny.

I just ate Wendy's yesterday, how ironic.

I ate the

a delicious double chesseburger with bacon on it

Awards

Lol. I was serious, but it is funny because it is true. I can do edible overnight mail, and it should be relatively good condition.

a delicious double chesseburger with bacon on it

I would be mad at you...but since I just ate a pizza I am not. :P

Lol. I was serious, but it is funny because it is true. I can do edible overnight mail, and it should be relatively good condition.

But...food via mail...sounds so strange. :lol:

Your friend will be surprised.

There is some kind of flying insect in my room right now I am mad because of that...and when I am mad I tend to talk to myself for at least half an hour...ugh...

I swear, I'm ashamed of myself almost every day... No, for once it's not based on killing zombies all day and wishing my school would be shut down the flu epidemic...

I expect many of you have or have had this problem before, and I since this is the "Post whatever you want" thread, I could vent a bit here, and hope nto to give you guys a post as long as some of the others I see.

Have you ever liked someone? Of course you have. Everyone has at some point. Now, you guys have probably heard of "love at first sight." This is what plagues me. Every day.

So, I've known this girl for a long time. Since we were children and went to church together (still do). School as well, and now we have the exact same classes. Have you ever had the feeling, you know, when you're around a bunch of good looking girls/guys, and thought that they would look good around your arm? I don't feel that anymore. Every day I'm surrounded by these great looking girls, and they mean nothing to me. Don't get me wrong, the girl I like is pretty, but you know the feeling that's like... Once you see the person for you, nobody else's beauty, talent, smarts, or anything else can hold a candle to theirs, because you know that's who you... "Love" I guess.

Now, I don't tell her. Nope. I spend almost all day in classes with her, and we're friends and all that, but nothing else. We go to church together, as said before, and, I know she's the one I'd like to spend the rest of my life. (Now, I know a ton of you would be like, "Oh you're too young, you don't know what true love is, now go get some sun." please reread the paragraph I wrote above if you believe so, it explains a bit.) I can't bring myself to tell her. Scared of rejection, disbelief, I don't know... I even tried what one of my other friends did to his "crush" and tell her that the reason I act kind of clumsy around her, and try and be safe, is because I like her, but I can't even do that.

Now, I'm sorry if this was completely random for some of you to read, but this helped me vent a little. I feel better. I think I might go slay some zombies now. But, for those of you who don't care and probably thought this would be another of EJ's meme posts, sorry.

Headache puppy is sorry for completely Off-Topic post (even though this is off-topic) and hopes you forgive him.

You guys who actually looked, have a nice day and keep killing! :)

This thread is like a nightmare to me. I have the strongest urge to go on a cleaning spree, but I know that preventing that was the very reason for the creation of this thread :lol: