Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

What would mother think if she saw my online order history? 

... or big brother for that matter? 😉

EF4437B4-72E0-4DCF-95CD-3535A9BCB1B3.jpeg0DA768B4-A786-407F-84E2-17D3846F0584.jpeg

I think I’m gonna stick a spring thru the top of the Wehrmacht cap, and attach a laminated little yellow “Revive” tag so that the word appears to be floating above my head. 

I’m not gonna wear a swastika arm-band because ew, but i’ll probably make the smiley-face armband from Ascension or like a black 935 arm-band. 

working on some makeshift glasses to give me glowing blue eyes, we’ll see how they turn out. 

Not pictured: gloves, belt, suspenders. I’ll post a pic soon of me wearing all the pieces I’ve got thus far. 

Any ideas for more zombies-specific props? Probably gonna make a juggernog bottle, among other little stuff. 

14 hours ago, Electric Jesus said:

Any ideas for more zombies-specific props?

I'd say get a Monkey Bomb (I have one from those Pop! figures, dunno if there are other brands) and keep it in your pocket, so you can throw it on the ground whenever there are too many people around you, to add some comedic value, whenever you are scared of groups. 

You should absolutely do that 'REVIVE ME' tag. HAHA!

I once made a wooden Mystery Box out of light pallet wood, including a steel lock and with the help of a template painted questionmarks. Fairly easy to make, and still use it as my gamedisc storage box, so might be a practical idea.

Good ideas.

I’ll post a pic of the full get-up around 5pm est, so uh, 8 hours from the time of this post. 

Edit: OOF i still have some fake blood mixed up, i should get a teddy bear. 

HYPED!!!

That little revive tag is just a piece of cardboard I cut out and hand-painted, with precision the likes of which has never before been seen on this earth. Just a ruler and eye-balling proportions. i’m kinda proud of that. 

I’ll post the full get-up when i’m off work. The final piece should be arriving in the mail by the time i’m home. It’s the leather pouch that hangs on Ultimis Doc’s Belt.

One Does Not Simply Become Enthused About Chicken Sandwiches... Its a Gift.

eyes advice animals GIF

8 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

One Does Not Simply Become Enthused About Chicken Sandwiches... Its a Gift.

eyes advice animals GIF

We're special

On 5/23/2019 at 2:12 AM, Electric Jesus said:

feelin cute might blow up earth l8r.

Thx for the giggle.

Looks sick as hell in the most possible beautiful way.

Is that "CoD pose" intentional?

ZE BLOOD! ZE BLOOD IS EVERYWHERE!

Donor
On 5/29/2019 at 5:59 PM, Lenne said:

It’s cool this game is finally releasing, but a rumour I heard stated The Last of Us 2 was pushed back to early 2020, so it doesn’t compete with Death Stranding, and that just makes me upset. ;(

6 hours ago, Spider3000 said:

It’s cool this game is finally releasing, but a rumour I heard stated The Last of Us 2 was pushed back to early 2020, so it doesn’t compete with Death Stranding, and that just makes me upset. ;(

Vorfreude ist die schönste Freude, which roughly means: Anticipation is the greatest joy. 🙂

But I agree, it is time for TLOU 2 to release as well, can't believe in 10 days it will be 6 years since it's release. Ö_Ö

14 hours ago, Lenne said:

Vorfreude ist die schönste Freude, which roughly means: Anticipation is the greatest joy. 🙂

But I agree, it is time for TLOU 2 to release as well, can't believe in 10 days it will be 6 years since it's release. Ö_Ö

These games are the reason I want to (and eventually may very well) get a PS4.

I still prefer Xbox a fuck ton, and I'm bound to probably buy a PC first, but I eventually do want to play the games heralded as "the greats" of PS4.

...and god knows I don't like Gears of War as a console exclusive... so I'm sure this will be far better on that end.

8 hours ago, The Meh said:

These games are the reason I want to (and eventually may very well) get a PS4.

I still prefer Xbox a fuck ton, and I'm bound to probably buy a PC first, but I eventually do want to play the games heralded as "the greats" of PS4.

...and god knows I don't like Gears of War as a console exclusive... so I'm sure this will be far better on that end.

A normal PS4 slim with one controller and 500 GB is 259 € on the german Amazon page, so I am just going to guess it is roughly the same in the states. You surely want to play the first TLOU game before the 2nd one, right? It should be like 20 bucks or even below that and the 2nd game and Death Stranding will probably be 60 bucks each, which puts you at 399. Like if you were to purchase all of that as soon as it comes out. Which is still a bit much, if you ask me.

I'd suggest waiting until the 5 is out and then the price for the 4 should drop even further.

Unless of course you have a lot of money to burn. haha

14 hours ago, Electric Jesus said:

*laughs in russian*

1479B4B0-5D9A-4F8D-8912-C7138C20306D.jpeg

From Russia with great affection!

On 6/15/2019 at 4:30 PM, Electric Jesus said:

HE COMETH

9C89F139-8423-46FE-A97C-46A3B297B00F.jpeg

Looks like Esbjaerg or Absolut Vodka bottle. Think Absolut. (Another idea: the Nacht der Untoten Mystery Closet for all your cosplay suits)

Instead of saying fuck me, while being on a cactus, I should really try to say fuck you, to the people, that bother me. Now if it only wasn't so hard.

Anybody can relate? Can anybody relate? Relate anybody can?

If the people shoved that cactus under your arse, yes, definately fuck them. But I know the feeling of ''they might not mean this like this, they have a good side as well'' which is something good I guess. Dilemma!!!

12 hours ago, anonymous said:

Dilemma!!!

My life these past 7 years summed up with one word.

I always try to treat people the way I would like to be treated, but more often than not, a lot of folks don't play along. Instead they yell at me, play (mind-) games with me, make fun of me, don't take me serious. Which makes me want to just tell them to go fuck themselves. Instead I am fisting myself with a Morning star. One could say, I have to stop giving a shit about those folks. 

But I can't.