Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

I remember my sister telling me about this scene.

Still haven't given BB a shot. I should do something about that. x)

7 minutes ago, Slade said:

Borsato?

My mother loves his shit. xD

Hmm.

Well, I can see that the "Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts Club" post has been dead for almost a month now.

To hopefully alleviate this in some way, here is a chicken sandwich.

web-crispy-chicken-sandwich.jpg

On 9/8/2017 at 6:10 PM, Electric Jesus said:

So i got my first tattoo ;)

IMG_2309.JPG

But, what happens when the Afterlife meter runs out?

o.o

I just listened to Elena's album and I gotta say, it is pleasantly surprising.

Edit: I also had to think about 5 years ago.

image.png

@PINNAZ @MegaAfroMan and of course the one and only @Undead I really hope, the next 3arc game will be good and has no silly contract with Sony/Microsoft, so this place can really flourish again.

Never forget, yo.

Edited by Lenne

Spoiler

I miss you @Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade. I miss you Slade.

Increase the medication. FFS

I met up with three friends today and had a chicken sandwich.

Today was good day.

I had a McChicken today, it was passable. Also I pinned this topic, due to its historical significance. 

Image result for mcchicken