User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Donor

I don't know where to post this so I came to the good old club-

Since WhEn did tHE MAIN STORY become a special edition preorder bonus??!

Supposedly, they're both important.

That moment when you can't pre order the Juggernog fridge edition because you are stuck in Verrückt and now it is all sold out.

At least EJ and Nemesis are back. ^.^

Donor

Paging @Naitrax I haven't seen you around in a while.

Ah it's not linking him or anyone else not sure what's going on haha.

I'm going to die if I can't get a Jug Edition. EB Games told me today they sold out in 15 minutes. They're just say to keep a look on there website, cause they have no news of restocks happening, although it seems likely since they've always gotten restocks before.

Edited by Rissole25

phew... Got lucky. I checked this morning and it is back for pre order.

It's goin to be siiiiiiiiiick. :3

Donor

I was gonna get Jug edition, but GameStop are charging 270 euro for it. That's roughly a 100 euro more than what it converts to. I was excited to get it, and it looked cool and all, but I'll pass on this price.

Donor

phew... Got lucky. I checked this morning and it is back for pre order.

It's goin to be siiiiiiiiiick. :3

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/07/07d69b01438698da0f2a3c8a341659b8917823b0f090ecfc21d2f7f9cf80d093.jpg

and I am one -_-

Edited by Rissole25

Donor

I want it soooo badly, but I can't afford to waste so much on it... Hopefully I'll find a way to buy it separately later on that isn't too expensive.

By the way... why are they not selling this stuff as merch online? There's definitely a market for it in us zombie fans. 

I don't know where to post this so I came to the good old club-

Since WhEn did tHE MAIN STORY become a special edition preorder bonus??!

Supposedly, they're both important.

I hope so! :S

That moment when you can't pre order the Juggernog fridge edition because you are stuck in Verrückt and now it is all sold out.

At least EJ and Nemesis are back. ^.^

hihihihiihi :D

Donor

I want it soooo badly, but I can't afford to waste so much on it... Hopefully I'll find a way to buy it separately later on that isn't too expensive.

By the way... why are they not selling this stuff as merch online? There's definitely a market for it in us zombie fans. 

Honestly I really have no idea. At least the posters should be officially sold, not limited to just give aways. Activision would make a killing selling these, very cheap to produce as well.

I'm probably going to get the digital deluxe editon.

It seems like a really good deal for £80.

The base pre-order editon for BO3 is £55 ALONE for Xbox One and the Digital Deluxe edition comes with the game (£55) season pass (£40) and The Giant (probably going to be £5) as well as the soundtrack and some MP camos. (????)

At least that's what it said on the X1 description.

I want The Giant and that's it.

Donor

I'm actually excited for the Weaponized 115 camo coming back, it came out late in BO2 life so I felt there was no point getting it. But I always grabbed others guns off the ground who had it cause I thought it looked so cool, way better than the Origins version.

Donor

I'm actually excited for the Weaponized 115 camo coming back, it came out late in BO2 life so I felt there was no point getting it. But I always grabbed others guns off the ground who had it cause I thought it looked so cool, way better than the Origins version.

Yeah, it's a pretty cool camo. I say we need more PaP camo's in Multiplayer. Doesn't make sense to me why they'd have Weaponized 115 and not Afterlife though. :/ I think I liked that one more.

I was bored so I'm learning how to import custom objects to GTA V.

So I did a "rushed" Speed Cola import.

CqbbKGv.jpg

Yes, it's clipping. But I rushed it.

Next up: Learn LUA coding to make them fully functional. :P

After I find some "safe" places that stops clipping issues. If that makes sense.

E:

LRl76gb.jpg

E2: Also working a fully functional Wunderwaffe with sounds.

Model: Yes

Weapon "strings": Kinda (Does the electric thingy but barely damages target)

Audio: Kinda

E3: Nearly done. Just gotta reposition the Wunderwaffe slightly.

ME75wiS.jpg

v2wiKUH.jpg

2M060dl.jpg

Edited by TheNathanNS

Don't think I already told you guys this, I finally bothered to get MotD working again.

It was actually really simple. I didn't need to delete and redownload any map packs since I just had to delete the texture files you could install optionally from the disc or so.

I got to round 27 on my first serious try back.

I am really feeling the zombies itch again and I love it. :3

Donor

Don't think I already told you guys this, I finally bothered to get MotD working again.

Wait you haven't played MotD since Origins came out? Damn man. (just assuming since then cause thats when Mob stopped working for me).

Wait you haven't played MotD since Origins came out? Damn man. (just assuming since then cause thats when Mob stopped working for me).

Yeah around that time.

Just glad I can play it now again and a bit mad at myself for not doing that easy fix earlier. haha

@ZombieOfTheDead Have fun.

Donor

@Lenne

Ah, that's Cinema/Gaming sins for you. Have to agree on that whole point A to B to C thing (and that alternate ending really should have been a thing, lol).

Btw, congrats on UOTM again!

@Lenne

Ah, that's Cinema/Gaming sins for you. Have to agree on that whole point A to B to C thing (and that alternate ending really should have been a thing, lol).

Btw, congrats on UOTM again!

Yeah when he said something along the lines of: People treat this like the greatest game ever. I instantly was like: Yup have to share this with ZotD. haha

Troy baker as a singer was funny as hell.

And Thanks a bunch.

Edited by Lenne

Donor

Oh shit 4 years in one week. I feel like I've only been here 2 at least.

Unrelated note but I'm not a fan of GameTheory. I can't stand him. Just his personality I think. I think what's more annoying is people start treating his theories for games as fact. But a lot of work and production goes into his videos so I can appreciate his work effort.