Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Can't wait for the Peggle 3 announcement at this year's E3.

Donor

Game of Thrones constantly tearing my emotions up and ripping them to shreds. :PLEURE:

Donor

Game of Thrones constantly tearing my emotions up and ripping them to shreds. :PLEURE:

​Don't worry, he might get revived. Too many loose ends with him IMO.

Plan for today? 

Watch all the E3 livestreams. :3

Donor

I loled

nRcupr5.png

I think we're all a little transfinancial.

@Lenne, for the love of god do not watch the EA conference unless you want to torture yourself.

Edited by ZombieOfTheDead

So… I got a new PC. (What to play Fallout 4? Pfft, there other reasons too. I'm sure.) Just wish I knew how to record gameplay on the thing. You wouldn't think a live dual commentary would be hard, but well. Crap.

Donor

So after E3 me and my friend went on a spree of watching E3 fails. Oh god some of them are hilarious. Someone did this about Peggle 2 and I can't stop laughing about it.

Btw, are there any E3 2015 failures or awkwardness? I know of the Aisha Taylor's Meme stuff.

I watched every press conference except for Bethesda and in my opinion there isn't really anything too awkward about them. (For E3 standarts that is)

The only thing that was cringe worthy was the dude in a zombie costume (from GW2).

I thought it was funny when the Uncharted demo glitched out, and the character was just standing there for like 45 seconds.

also, the Xbox exclusive interviews were pretty hilarious (in a cringe-worthy way). I think they were only available on the One (not sure about 360), but it was pretty much just Major Nelson and Acey Bongos being goobers. There was a crowd chanting "Xbox! Xbox! Xbox!" and stuff behind them, it was all pretty bad.

there is a great video of awkward e3 stuff I have to look up and post here, now.

Edited by GRILL

Donor
there is a great video of awkward e3 stuff I have to look up and post here, now.

​pls deliver.

Totally loving the return of coloured usernames and pink reputation. It makes it look pretty.

Donor

@Lenne Open up a bag of chips and try to sit through this IGN KH disaster.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2u7zuk

Donor

​Zenahort? Eraqeez? What in the hell were they thinking...

It's actually not as bad as people said it was, other than that and "oh, I thought that was agrabah for a second." How do you mistake a town defined by being in the desert for a regular town?

​I wouldn't call it a disaster, but it is pretty bad.

Not sure if I should say thank you now. :Smiley Food:

@TheNathanNS is about to beat me in karma score, and I've been on Reddit longer than him. :Unamused: Maybe I should poke my head out of my main subreddit every once and a while...

Haha, get rekt mug!!

The subs I usually visit are:

/r/GTAV

/r/GrandTheftAutoV

/r/GTAOnline

/r/TF2

/r/WorldNews

/r/Fivenightsatfreddys

/r/BritishProblems

Speaking of mugs, in GTA yesterday there was a crew of 4 bellends all in tanks. I managed to take them all down by myself. :P

So, so, so satisfying to deal with pricks who like to ruin everyone else's fun. Really gives a good feeling on the inside.

Donor

I have to say, I'm not the biggest fan of GTA V. It just got so...bland for me so very quickly. 

Donor

@TheNathanNS Thoughts on Victoria being fired? I support the subs going private but man I'm dying by not seeing my regular ones.

@TheNathanNS Thoughts on Victoria being fired? I support the subs going private but man I'm dying by not seeing my regular ones.

@Rissole25

Pissing me off.

As someone on the CS:GO subreddit said "Why should this effect us? This is for CS:GO. Not Reddit's politics or whatever"

2 GTA V subs went private. /r/GTAOnline remains. I like that one best. It's the most calm (and my name is on the sidebar for a money making guide. :D)

I just don't get WHY this involves all of Reddit. If someone gets fired, it's for a reason.

If I was fired, I sure as hell wouldn't want "Hey did you hear TheNathanNS was fired for (insert something here)." it's kinda embarassing.

As I said on various subs, it'll blow over in a few days and NOTHING will happen. Just like the FatPeopleHate "protests" of 2 weeks ago.

I have to say, I'm not the biggest fan of GTA V. It just got so...bland for me so very quickly. 

As a huge R* and GTA fanboy, I'll pretend I didn't see this. :P

Pulled an all nighter for the first time in like 4 years. Ö_Ö

Let's make some plans about how we can fix CoDz, because UotM being on hold for two months in a row is embarassing.

How about this: Unban Tamb. :P

How would that help? I dunno, but guise anarchy and we3d, yo.

@TheNathanNS IV>V Gotta say I am kinda with Flammenwerfer on this.

@Slade Thx a bunch brother. :3

@Lenne

IV sucked.

1. V

2. SA

3. Bully

4. Red Dead

---------------

Also I proudly present the saddest picture on the internet:

DGUOqDQ.jpg

I don't know if this is hilarious or incredibly sad.

lol MW3

I wanna know now though @TheNathanNS why does IV suck in your opinion?

Donor

How about this: Unban Tamb. :P

Nah man it needs to be Tankeo.