Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Donor

My "shootout" was pretty great. The field they made of Nuketown was pretty good... until you went inside the houses. There really was no inside, lol. Also, paintballs hurt like a bitch. I've got a welt on my thigh the size of a golfball from one of them

Can't get used to the new site, though. Things have moved around, and it's just a pain. I'll deal with it, though. It'll make sense soon enough.

Edited by ZombieOfTheDead

Gonna watch some F1 in a couple of hours and eat a fine chicken sandwich while I am at it. :3

Hooray.

So, I come back, the site is redesigned, Black Ops III is on the horizon, aaaaaand I missed my 2 year CODZ anniversary

gg

Good to be back, let's change the game some more.

Edited by GameChanger

Donor

WORLD REVEAL TONIGHT ARE YOU READY TO GET SPOOKED!? @Rissole25 @Naitrax

Donor

@Naitrax CAN YOU CONFIRM WITH @Slade AND I WHETHER SASSY BLACK WOMAN WILL BE THE ANNOUNCER FOR BO3 ZOMBIES?

black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg

Hello lads. I know there is a strict no leaks policy, but I have exclusive info just waiting to be shared with the world.  The people need to know this, and I'm not allowing "the man" to hold me back. I know some of you will be upset once I reveal this highly confidential information, but I'm just here to play the game. 

I can finally confirm that after the numerous criticism of the story of Zombies ("Where was Broken Arrow? What was the point of Nav Cards? What was the point in giving Samuel a book and not having him talk about it? Why did the story not reveal anything new?" "Is the writing team just monkeys with a typewriter???") that there is a new set of protags. Anita Sarkesiaan, Zoe Quinn, Brianna Wu, and Anthony Burch will now be the new playable characters. If you dare try to criticize anything related to them, 3arc will just call you a misogynist.  Check mate, and your privilege, CoDz.

Donor

Do people hate chicken sandwiches now? Where you at?

My town's main radio is hiring and I sent in my voice shiz and stuff and I'm freaking out because it said it closes Friday and I sent it in around 1:45am Friday so I hope it gets accepted and stuff. Apart from that I feel have a okay to decent chance of getting the job but I don't want to get my hopes up. D:

@Rissole25 fingers crossed for you, buddy.

I just had a chicken sandwich and now I will play some Bloodborne.

Other than that I personally just don't have much to say these days. What a shocker, right?! :P

Donor

Noone is posting in off topic for some reason, so I never end up posting. I don't have anything to say unless someone brings up a good topic. Kinda sucks. I want to post more here, but you guys have to help me out a little.

@ZombieOfTheDead 20061014161329

Who was your favourite? :3

Oh and @Tasha , why you broke the chat, sis? 

:Smirking:

Donor

@Lenne

Toa_Mata_Tahu_1716.thumb.jpg.07c17625aec

Dis guy was my first one back in the day, though I love pretty much all the original characters. I just got the 2015 version of him and Onua a couple days ago, because I honestly felt I had an obligation to.

Also, unrelated, I went to anime convention yesterday (as nerdy as that sounds), and found this awesomeness

20150516_114135_resized.thumb.jpg.87f7b4

This was the best cosplay there IMO. Aside from a sexy Satsuki Kiryuin that I wish I took a picture of, cause DAYUM.

Donor

RIP CoDz

Was cool to spot @TheNathanNS while I was Youtube surfing the other week. Talk about a small world.

​I ran into the same guy twice yesterday.

One on TF2 video and a Steam video.

Today I learned internet thugs on Xbox will hit you off because they like your name. Amusing.

Donor

@Delta

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING

I have been lately sinking my time into Crusader Kings 2, my new favorite strategy game. Im not exactly pro at it though. However, after a succesful kingdom of wales run, i decided to play as the khan of the tengri avars in the pannonian basin. Guess what happens?

4 factions instantly form, each of them having a random member of my dynasty leading them so they could be khan. As soon as the first one struck (i could have avoided this by stepping down, but i was overconfident), the rest struck, along with those pesky bohemians. Then, the catholic german kingdom of bavaria decides it wants in.

All of this happened because the avar khan's vassals were almost all from his dynasty at the start (the only expection were two high chiefs, but one of them supported one of the claiments, the other just derped around)

Lesson learned until i forget it :P