Electric Jesus

The Official Chicken Sandwich Enthusiasts' Club

Mega Blocks.

They're not the same, Undead, they're not. Legos 4 lyfe.

Legos, Mega Bloks.... Coke, Pepsi.....

Your point? :P

Legos =/= Megablock

That's like saying Mass Effect is no different than Duke Nukem: Forever. :P

I am sure some of you will appreciate this piece of art.

Especially @MixMasterNut

You guys should also watch his other stuff. 

Went to the dentist today for a cleaning. Hygienist said it was an awesome check-up and keep up the good work. :)

Awards

So I was at a Chick-fil-a the other day, and I had an interesting conversation with one of the workers there. I asked her what her favorite video game was, and she said, "Black Ops. I love killing some Zombies." I said, "Really? So, if I said, 'You remind me a lot of patient 13225, but you scream a lot less when I stick things in you,' you'd know what I'm referring to?" She said, "You have no idea how many times I have heard that." Pretty cool, I thought.

@MysteryMachineX that is an interesting story indeed. I've been around wearing a shirt with something from CoD Zombies on it and had people recognize it. I own quite a few, such as the yellow "Revive" logo downed teammates have, a Raygun, the Quick Revive logo, as well as a Juggernog one.

I can't help but wonder what the gender distribution is for CoD games. I know at this point surely video games in general are about 50 / 50 for men and women, but it seems like I rarely run into a girl in CoD lobbies.

So I was at a Chick-fil-a the other day, and I had an interesting conversation with one of the workers there. I asked her what her favorite video game was, and she said, "Black Ops. I love killing some Zombies." I said, "Really? So, if I said, 'You remind me a lot of patient 13225, but you scream a lot less when I stick things in you,' you'd know what I'm referring to?" She said, "You have no idea how many times I have heard that." Pretty cool, I thought

PUT A RING ON IT MAN!!! :P

well, I went home on my lunch break and got the Ascendance DLC downloading for AW.  And went to Chick-fil-a for a delicious Chicken Sandwich   Strips and Nuggets

I know at this point surely video games in general are about 50 / 50 for men and women, but it seems like I rarely run into a girl in CoD lobbies.

It's not even close to 50/50, unfortunately. Too many women still think video games are stupid, at least from my experience. I doubt many of em play CoD.

Huh. Looks Lovecraftian. When I got into Homestuck and Welcome to Night Vale, that's when I was first exposed to Lovecraftian fiction, so I looked it up. Now I normally don't care for horror, but the way Lovecraftian stuff goes I think is just really intriguing. Given, my thing with horror, I don't think I could ever actually pick one of his books up and read it, oh no. Way too gruesome. However, there is still something to be had with the imagination there, and I love it when other media tries to incorporate some of those ideals.

Unrelated, but I figured it'd make for some conversation, and I could put the information out there. I did not purchase Exo Zombies, and I have no plans on ever purchasing an Xbox One. If, the next iteration of Zombies, Treyarch Zombies, turns out to be as good as it will seem to be (i.e. as good as previous incarnations), then I will have to buy a PS4, if I absolutely cannot resist. A next - ahem - CURRENT gen console isn't really in my budget though, as I currently already have one: the Wii U (I guess you could say I took option C out of the argument, huh?). I'm not going to fall for any of Activision's false advertising for pre-order bonuses either. =_=

So while I am back, some of you might want to play Zombies with me, and unfortunately, unless you want to play the older stuff, I will be taking a few too many principled stands to empty my wallet to play with you guys. Sorry. : / It does sound like fun, unfortunately.

Homestuck is lovecraftian? Hm never knew those trolls and humans (forget most of the names.. Stopped around act 5 awhile ago) were results of lovecraftian fiction. Never even heard lovecraftian until now actually

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Awards

@Electric: While in general videos games are 50/50 (much thanks to genderless mobile games) there is still a very pervasive cultural stereotype about who is "meant" to be playing games, and this is probably more prevalent in Call of Duty than any other game series. Why? Incredibly prejudiced fans that keep such hatred alive and instill it into others. There is a small demographic of women that play Call of Duty, but the problem is that there is even a smaller demographic of women that PUBLICLY play Call of Duty, because many women feel they have to hide their gender lest they be harassed. I have thought long and hard on this issue, and I have a few videos I could show for reference that go into much better detail than I if you'd like.

@clay bird: Funny you should mention that. I gave her my business card with "If you want to play Zombies / Call of Duty" written on it. And below, "(I have all DLC.)"

@Onecooldue: Oooh, someone knows what I was talking about! There are lovecraftian themes, but not everyone is. Pretty much the main two Lovecraftian characters are Rose when she's possessed (GrimDark) and Gl'bgolyb. Then there's the horror terrors.

03690.gif a4042177168_10.jpg 500px-Horrorterror.jpg

If you ever want to get back into it, you can just watch it on Youtube nowadays instead of reading it.

Alrighty, I saw System live monday. Spectacular show I must say. very long too, they played over 30 songs. Also they played the song Chick'N'Stu for the first time ever live. Pretty cool.

Will post pics, but for now here's Freud.

MrBkQ7u.jpg

Going paintball with my buddy this weekend. It's apparently an event FPS russia is attending, if you guys remember him.

Also, the play field is apparently a recreation of nuketown. Should be pretty cool.